Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn (23233 Views)

Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Court Orders EFCC To Investigate Oshiomhole Over Corruption Allegations / 2019: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Corruption Allegations - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by ceaser: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
[quote author=omenka post=82492601]I dont even understand what is wrong with you kids nowadays. How is supporting a chance to prove to the world what a criminal mainna is equivalent to supporting him? Where is the correlation there? Shouldnt we be happy mainna has fallen into a trap to have him disgraced before the whole world? Or is you peoples anger over my comment coming from the likelihood Reno has no evidence to substantiate his claim?

I would like to see mainna disgraced therefore I support Reno proving he's a big thief in court. Or is there something wrong with that? [quote]

I think the more appropriate opinion from you shoulda been "you seeing Omokri proven wrong before you decide to support Maina. We need the verdicts of the courts, yes. But as it stands today, it's quite obvious that Maina was guilty of the allegations of pension mismanagement levelled against him. Heck, how many politicians or civil servants heading the ministries are even clean anyways? Rare.

1 Like

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by Leo588(m): 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
What a country!!! 4billion for saying the truth!!??
Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by omenka(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
ceaser:
nn
If you say Mainna is supposed to prove Reno wrong, then you're turning the principles of justice on its head!! The onus lies on the accuser to prove his allegation. That is the law.

If someone calls you a thief, it is not your place to prove them wrong, thenlaw demands that they prove you're indeed a thief.

Or is there something about legal systems around the world I dont get in this respect?

Of course I know thieves abound and mainna is no doubt one, but if I call him a thief and he decides to take me to court to prove he is indeed a thief, he is well within his right to do so and it is my duty to prove he is a thief lest I be charged for character defamation.

That is how the law operates. No be social media noise.
Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
omenka:
I hope this sees the light of day and Reno has his day in court. Since he knows too well who the thieves, killers and all that are, let him provide evidence in court to support his claims and possibly put the thieves and killers to shame.
Tell maina the thief to come out from hiding
Buhari Asslicker

1 Like

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by Myself2(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
inoki247:
lol person wey dey wanted sef dey sue person... e no kuku dey Naija nobody go tell u before u withdraw ur case

I tire
Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by prinxBenny: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
This Omokri guy is really tormenting them.
The same court that have lost their worthiness.

1 Like

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by PRYCE(m): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
omenka:
Tell Jonathan to take me to court oga. That is where the battle should be faught and not in social media. Let Reno go disgrace mainna in court. Is that such a herculean task to accomplish?

Reno is a bloody coward though, using his numerous monikers on the forum to attack me. Silly Wendell Simlin.

If dem born am well make him show himself here.

grin grin grin

So Reno is a Nairalander? �‍♂️�‍♂️

That Wendell Simlin story still makes me laugh up until today!

Never liked the man anyway.
Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by Insectkiller: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
Maina is nothing else but a thief...even a blind man knows that..
[b]
The dead pensioners ghost will surely hunt him and his family and generations now and forever [/b]more...
Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by omenka(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
PRYCE:

grin grin grin

So Reno is a Nairalander? �‍♂️�‍♂️

That Wendell Simlin story still makes me laugh up until today!

Never liked the man anyway.
Reno was busted here two years ago when he made the mistake of writing on Twitter the same thing he wrote here. Eagle eyed nairaland caught him. On closer checks, they found that he operated six different monikers all of which were CREATED THE SAME DAY.

That thread was deleted by a mod otherwise I wouldave referred you to it.

The monikers used to post on THE SAME THREADS and talk to THEMSELVES and like and shared ALL THEIR POSTS!

The man is an extremely dubious character.
Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by jaytee01(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Does Maina have any reputation that can be soiled and libelled?

1 Like

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by Oshotse21(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nigeria is a joke... Lwkmd!
Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by blacknp(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
omenka:
I hope this sees the light of day and Reno has his day in court. Since he knows too well who the thieves, killers and all that are, let him provide evidence in court to support his claims and possibly put the thieves and killers to shame.
True Talk,I’m sorry for Reno, from the villa to exile is definitely a bitter pill to swallow, I know from experience he is definitely homesick missing Nigeria, sooner than later, bet he is bored stiff in the diaspora, Sorry no Nigeria for Reno until earliest 2023. No more yes Sir.
Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by blacknp(m): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Oshotse21:
Nigeria is a joke... Lwkmd!
Nigeria a joke,You are most likely a Peasant?
Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by id911(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
blacknp:
True Talk,I’m sorry for Reno, from the villa to exile is definitely a bitter pill to swallow, I know from experience he is definitely homesick missing Nigeria, sooner than later, bet he is bored stiff in the diaspora, Sorry no Nigeria for Reno until earliest 2023. No more yes Sir.

Sorry for yourself and not Reno, I'm extremely surprised seeing you guys supporting a wanted fugitive. Smh

1 Like

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by zoguche: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
This Guy criminal act no go finish shocked shocked shocked
Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by ceaser: 12:51am On Sep 28, 2019
omenka:
Reno was busted here two years ago when he made the mistake of writing on Twitter the same thing he wrote here. Eagle eyed nairaland caught him. On closer checks, they found that he operated six different monikers all of which were CREATED THE SAME DAY.

That thread was deleted by a mod otherwise I wouldave referred you to it.

The monikers used to post on THE SAME THREADS and talk to THEMSELVES and like and shared ALL THEIR POSTS!

The man is an extremely dubious character.

grin Woah.

I woulda loved to witness that drama and the unveiling of the masquerade.
Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by Niaja4real(m): 6:37am On Sep 28, 2019
dre11:

*Seeks N4bn compensation

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/09/22/maina-drags-omokri-to-court-over-corruption-allegations/
See this super thief@Maina, only in naija that u will hear this absurdity
Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by naijapips04: 6:57am On Sep 28, 2019
omenka:
That is the problem with you pdp kids who know nothing but insulting everyone who dares to have an opinion besides yours.

Several times here I've made my opinion known about mainna, right from the era of jonathan, by which time yall little ignoramuses were busy hooking up with little school girls on 2go.

What is wrong with asking Reno to substantiate his allegation in court? Or is mainna wrong to make such a demand? Is he supposed to engage Reno in name calling on social media? Wouldn't it be nice to finally put mainna to shame in the courts for the world to see?

Idiots would hide behind social media and keep talking trash as though others have no rights. You little kids who arent zombies are the same people that sent Stella Uduah, Orji Theodore et al to the Senate, but that is good and fine!! Same people look up to Ibori as an icon, that is good and fine!! But I dont have the right to ask Reno to go prove his case in court, it is an abomination!!

Una never see anything. Las las, una must grow up.

You are still quite dumb and dont get it. How does a wanted criminal file a legal proceedings in a court of law? Why wasn't he arrested? does this mean than Tompolo can file a case in court from his hideout as well? Think and stop being stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari-Indimi And Husband, Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Did Kaduna Tribunal Sack Uba Sani? (Fact Check) / FG To Suspend Military Offensive Against Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.