Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,017 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club (8427 Views)

Help On Info About An Investment Club / Pls Is Naira Investment Club Real? / How To Start An Investment Club? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by frankiriri(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2007
@ ijobon
So what's the latest. Are you busy jacking or you guys are no longer interested.
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by BIGBOYLARY(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2007
@Frankiriri

We are interested we shall get back to you soon something BIG is cooking!!! cool cool cool
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by frankiriri(m): 7:04am On Jul 04, 2007
Ok. I am holding my breath cool
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by BIGBOYLARY(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2007
@ ALL,

AS I OPEN MY CRYSTALL BALL I SEE BEFORE ME!!!!!!!!,

Topic: Engaging Diaspora Skills in the labour market of their home countries: Opportunities and Challenges

Date: Thursday 12th July, 2007

Time: 9am-5pm

Venue: The National Council for Voluntary Organizations, Regent's Wharf, 8 All Saints Street, London, N1 9RL.

Aims and Objectives:

Rise in the level of professionals and skilled personnel going back to their home countries to fill up suitable opportunities
Information access to various opportunities
Understanding the challenges of the Black & ethnic minority communities in seeking and securing jobs in home countries
Shared learning on the challenges and opportunities available in home countries
Interactive workshop for engagement
Highlight the value in volunteerism
Target Audience

High-level Human Resources personnel from organizations with presence in target countries
Recruitment agencies involved in international postings
Skilled graduates, and other professionals resident in the UK
Invited Confirmed speakers and Organizations:

· Shell International UK
· Victor Banjo, Chief Human Resources Officer, Virgin Nigeria
· Chinwe Umealo, Procter and Gamble
· Joan Nwasike, Acting Human Resource Management Adviser / Adviser, Caribbean Desk, Commonwealth Secretariat
· Kuria Muchiru, Chief Operations Officer PriceWaterHouseCoopers Africa Central
· Beatrice Ochieng Human Resource Manager Reward and Business Processes. Horn East and Central Africa, Oxfam
· Ritesh S. Doshi
· Jacquie Muhati, Senior Marketing Manager, Europe & North America, Banking, Finance, & Insurance Division, Marcus Evans Group
· Alache Ode, Voluntary Service Overseas
· Clinton Foundation
· Sacha Chan Kam, International Organizationion
· Elizabeth Ebua Diaspora Volunteer .

So please dont say i dint tell you something BIG is cooking. cool cool cool
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by frankiriri(m): 1:52am On Sep 13, 2007
THis thread has gone off air.
Where is every one . Ijogbon and co whats up.
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by VC2007(m): 11:30am On Sep 13, 2007
This vision should not die before it gets started
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by Nairaplus(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2007
Forex is better.Even if you trade it once in a month,the profits you make far supercedes what you will make in the stock market in 3 months.If you don't want to trust me for this,then ask WARREN BUFFETT.
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by ijogbon(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2007
Ha Frankiriri,

I tired !

I was making plans based on the fact that I was actively relocating to Naija and so would have been able to play an active role in how my Money will be invested (You know say small money dey dey big for poor man eye?) but them no let me O! I got a new job and decided the opportunity was too good to miss.

So combined with resettling here (yes O, physically moving all my load back from Naija, sorting out car in Naij and flat too) and settling into the job, I am afraid to say nairaland has only enjoyed the occasional glance when I am leaving work for home, tut tut.

I wont be able to take an engine room role in the project anymore (at least for now) but I will be glad to see the idea to a brilliant conclusion if anybody takes up the gauntlet.!!!

Regards to all the avid investing GURU's.
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by frankiriri(m): 12:57am On Sep 15, 2007
Congrats on your new job.
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by uche1(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2007
so who is next?
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by tolanta: 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2007
investment clubs are kicking off everyday except you do not know where to find them.you have a good idea and i know an investment club that matches your idea.for details about it send message to tolladirect@yahoo.com a prospectus will be forwarded to you
Re: Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club by Bignels: 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Betta investors are scammers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heritage Bank Customers In Panic Over Bank’s True State / Become A Mobile Money Agent / My Sister's Nasty Experience With Dealday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.