Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division (21669 Views)

Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / Ruga Settlement: Middle Belt Forum Kicks Against Proposed Fulani Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by Ttipsy(f): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
but can't this pipo see that Nigerian isn't working??
personally I don't want separation. but d con3 isn't working
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by Beat123(f): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lose - lose situation

We are okay with that

4 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by DMerciful(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
How can you be this naive and ignorant? The president of Nigeria has no such powers
post=82501243:

The best bet and the best time Biafra would have come to a sovereign state was during the 6 years Jonathan was in power.

Biafra would have gotten their nation peacefully with no sweat or fight.

Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan would have done it for them easy peasy.
But what happened in those 6 years?!

Only the wise have the answers.
Let's leave it there at this point.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by Ahmeduana(m): 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
Simply put it this way that North has much to lose if the country should divide undecided that is why you don't agitate for division undecided

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by omenka(m): 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
FLYFIRE:

Thank God for you bro, Omenka does not think so, UNFORTUNATELY
Wonder if the life of some folks on the forum would make any sense to them without me. Even when I dont even know they exist, my name is the last word on their tongues and minds before they go to bed. cool
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by Ikpongiton: 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Lol. Fulani own middle belt

Arewa is middle belt and middlebelt is arewa
cheesy
land grabbers spotted

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by ShakaZullu(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
omenka:
Wonder if the life of some folks on the forum would make any sense to them without me. Even when I dont even know they exist, my name is the last word on their tongues and minds before they go to bed. cool
your taughts on my mind too as i imagine you sleeping by my side wink
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by Shalommy(f): 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
I'm glad that those fools are now aware that this country can never and will never be one. Very soon it will happen.

6 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by Ikpongiton: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
DMerciful:
How can you be this naive and ignorant? The president of Nigeria has no such powers
don't mind the brute,his reasonings is always coming from his anus

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by King44(m): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
in as much that I want us together both the truth is nothing good would come out of our togetherness for eternity reason being that the kind of government we practice does not encourage unity SW abeg lets leave this shit hole some set of people have turned this country into

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by dalass(f): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Parasites!

If the table was turned, they'd have been crying blue murder.. Nonsense cool

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
post=82501208:
FOR NOW till a very long time : IN ONE NIGERIA WE STAND.

Because,

The best bet and the best time Biafra would have come to a sovereign state was during the 6 years Jonathan was in power.

Biafra would have gotten their nation peacefully with no sweat or fight.

Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan would have done it for them easy peasy.
But what happened in those 6 years?!
And why did they come up with 'Biafra or Death' just 2 months after PMB won the election back in 2015?
Only the wise have the answers.

Let's leave it there at this point.

God bless Nigeria.

AMEN AMEN and AMEN IJN. cheesy wink
God bless you so much for that prayer Doc.
We are happy you believe in our prayers and confirmed it with a more serious prayer.
IN ONE NIGERIA WE STAND.
So shall it be till the end of time.
Good boy! cheesy

Hmmmm,
You are a wise man Mr Richie!

Let me ask u a question, when I was in primary 6 many years ago I wrote the entrance exam for unity schools. On the day the results was to be announced the teacher started by calling the cut off marks for different States. Bauchi was less than 200 while IMO stood at 415 all over 600. I checked my score and got 468, my state is imo. What is the person that designed this system bearing in mind? As young as I was, I understood that anyone clamoring for one Nigeria either is a self deluded douchebag or simply strives in mendacity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by omenka(m): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
ShakaZullu:

your taughts on my mind too as i imagine you sleeping by my side wink
Guy, try serious for once abeg.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by badman007(m): 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
This one na marriage of convenience.

Facilitated by stupid Naija Delta Elders.

They don’t really care about us. We aren’t nomadic people.

Government that castigates and discriminates it’s own people. Tueh

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by delishpot: 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
With the oyel money flowing and with the vast waterways.... Even me sef, I I was a northerner I will never allow Naija to split. Maka make hunger no kii me.
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by Cannonleo(m): 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
When you feed fatter than cows on the collective common wealth of a group of people. Why wont you champion a course to continue

Nonsense
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by AnanseK(m): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
I don’t agree with these old folk. We are northerners and we want Criminal Biafrans out of Nigeria and out of the north. Hiding behind Nigerian citizenship to commit crimes worldwide. Let them have their country, let them be exposed for what they are.
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by ujluv(f): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
crownwealth:

Clap for yourself
That person you quote his comments irritates jeez.
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by GLouis: 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kick !?!

People that can not kick free kick. Are kicking against what ?
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by Royalfurnitures: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Their mouth speak one thing but their actions show otherwise, they are the ones fanning the embers of disunity in the country

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by AnanseK(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
DocH:

Let me ask u a question, when I was in primary 6 many years ago I wrote the entrance exam for unity schools. On the day the results was to be announced the teacher started by calling the cut off marks for different States. Bauchi was less than 200 while IMO stood at 415 all over 600. I checked my score and got 468, my state is imo. What is the person that designed this system bearing in mind? As young as I was, I understood that anyone clamoring for one Nigeria either is a self deluded douchebag or simply strives in mendacity.

Liar, common drug courier cannot have 415 despite the expo.
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
AnanseK:

Liar
Pass

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
AnanseK:

The kids that lead in jamb scores where do they come from. I like meeting fools like u face to face because as I'm quoting facts to them I'm also damaging their jaws with violent punches. I'm sad because of the condition of this country today because fools are just the majority.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by RTSC2: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
If it was for nomal people, they would gladly sit back and let others benefit since the current status quo favours them.

But not for these people. They are so greedy and yet are still apprehensive of any inevitable changes.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
See who is talking maybe you people forget history so soon.....the word " arabba" was first used for northerners to succeed from Nigeria during the 1957/58 motion for independence led by late chief Enahoro....they violently protested this and say they were not ready and infact they wnt to leave..
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
AnanseK:

This dude here can't spell his name.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by mercyviv(f): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
So Tofa is quietly sneaking himself back into the twilight of Nigeria politics. So, the murmurs that he might be picked to succeed Buhari might be true after all!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by eddyline(m): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Lol. Fulani own middle belt

Arewa is middle belt and middlebelt is arewa
cheesy
is that what you think ? I say you lie!
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by nagoma(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
GMbuharii:
Bloody parasites....roots of the zoo, indeed.

Uproot the north and see how the south will flourish.

(

This is Ariaria road in Aba. Are your Governors and State Commissioners from the North?

Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by nagoma(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
saaron:
I will rather suffer will my region Middle Belt as an independent country than stay in the same country with fulani terrorist holding sway.

We know you are from the East

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) / George Weah Visits Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.