Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division (21666 Views)

Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / Ruga Settlement: Middle Belt Forum Kicks Against Proposed Fulani Settlement (2) (3) (4)

Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by Foodforthought: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
DocH:
The division of this country is made and designed by God. I can feel it each time I'm in the spiritual realm and there's nothing any man can do to stop it.
The spiritual realm is like a wilderness. There are so many spirits and presences that can reach your own senses once you get access to the realm at a given time. Not every impression you get from this realm is given by God. Test every spirit first. I have been there myself, there's a darkness coming for sure....but I still don't see the land across two great rivers parting. Not in this dispensation at least.
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by nagoma(m): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
Sunnycliff:
A parasite can never willingly leave it's host.

It has to take serious force

That’s why you can’t leave, Lagos, Kano or Kaduna parasites.

Chest beaters , when you ask them to go and form their country they start grouping to visit emirs and governors to beg to stay.

We know them and their antics
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Foodforthought:

The spiritual realm is like a wilderness. There are so many spirits and presences that can reach your own senses once you get access to the realm at a given time. Not every impression you get from this realm is given by God. Test every spirit first. I have been there myself, there's a darkness coming for sure....but I still don't see the land across two great rivers parting. Not in this dispensation at least.

Say you don't understand
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by nagoma(m): 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
If Igbos wanted to leave Nigeria. They would have done so, don’t mind their chest beating.

When the northern youths gave the ultimatum in 2017, they would have requested for some time and a dialogue on how to Separate with a timetable on how they can move their assets to their new country and how northerners in the east could do the same and a timetable could be drawn.
But what they did was to wear red caps and go in groups to beg every Emir and every northern governor to intervene for them to stay.

These are not people wanting to separate. Northern elders are wasting their time and encouraging the empty rhetorics on NL and FB.
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by Insectkiller: 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
When I are d master looking for slave..why will u want to break up..

Don't worry...

Okk..just wait small. U will see..
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by wingmanIII: 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
Typical of parasites. No known parasite has ever voluntarily left its host.
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by Champagnegold: 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
Why are you northern people the only region who is kicking against division or divorce..but you calm you are the best and strong or are you putting up delay so that you can look for another means to manipulate our soldiers and ur agents Fulani etc to enter other region....

Any one who play dummy or act dum needs to be deported to S. A....
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by Ttipsy(f): 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
Champagnegold:
Why are you northern people the only region who is kicking against division or divorce..but you calm you are the best and strong or are you putting up delay so that you can look for another means to manipulate our soldiers and ur agents Fulani etc to enter other region....

Any one who play dummy or act dum needs to be deported to S. A....
because they are born to rule hahahaha
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by kikake: 1:19am On Sep 24, 2019
backnbeta:
Na by force? Even in marriage, there is room for separation and divorce. We are already separated, Let's divorce, let those who want to go go and stop forming glue that is gluing us together by force!

Sharia criminal laws.

By adopting Islamic Sharia criminal justice system which is not supported by the 1979 Constitution, these northern elders know that 12 northern Sharia states have literally opted out of Nigeria, but still cling to one Nigeria because of their economic consideration.

Continue with your hide and seek games.
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by duncun: 1:44am On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by ukahrawah: 3:03am On Sep 24, 2019
These people need the help of a psychiatrist. Look at how people who claim to be normal reason! Even USSR never believed that they could breakup one day.
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by Chuksmonika(m): 5:53am On Sep 24, 2019
we must break up,if we want to progress,believe me,we will reach our full potentials when we seperate,and also be good neigbours.....we will never make headway as a country if we are together,Because Nigeria is man made,by Lugard.....Quote me anywhere,One Nigeria was never made to work,Has Not worked,Will not Work,And can Never Work.....But Biafra Must Go

Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by Od1n: 7:08am On Sep 24, 2019
Parasitic relationship.
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by MisterGrace: 7:35am On Sep 24, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Lol. Fulani own middle belt

Arewa is middle belt and middlebelt is arewa

If you don't know, get it now. They don't.

They never have and they never will.
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by GMbuharii: 8:33am On Sep 24, 2019
nagoma:

This is Ariaria road in Aba. Are your Governors and State Commissioners from the North?

See! Didn't I say the south will flourish if excised from the retrogressive north?
As long as the south is still roped with you people,such shtt will continue.

Think and reason before you say whatever bulshttt you wanna say.

Btw,where's and who's from ariaria?
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by GMbuharii: 8:42am On Sep 24, 2019
nagoma:

We know you are from the East

Shut up your mouth! Only a foool and vissionless mofo would wanna coexist with the north..
I am Edo ( if you like,call me an impostor) and we Niger Deltans say Tufiakwa to coexistence with people who retrogressive in nature. We say NO to backwardness. We say NO to unproductive human beings....
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by orisa37: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2019
Then impeach Buhari, withdraw Bokoharam and stop the Terrorist Ruga of Miyetti Allah Fulani Herdsmen. Otherwise The Yorubas, The Igbos and the Tivs, Thanks to Ortom, Dickson and Wike, will team up to bleep off The North entirely.
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2019
The only thing holding this country together today is gunpowder nothing else. Look at the whole 50 states of the united states. California alone has the resources to pull out and be independent but their is an undying love for that American flag which is binding them together. Take a look at the defunct soviet union, throughout the era of the soviet the member states were just bound by gun power and it didn't take long the soviet disintegrated. You hardly see the Nigerian flag in the home or office of a southerner. No patriotism, no love for the land nothing. People just do what they have to do in service to the nation because of the power of the gun but deep down they only have hatred. Gun power can't keep us together for long.

Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by EdiskyHarry: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2019
Don't worry Niger Delta oil will finish one day
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2019
DocH:
The division of this country is made and designed by God. I can feel it each time I'm in the spiritual realm and there's nothing any man can do to stop it.

Thanks a bunch for putting it so.
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by nagoma(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2019
GMbuharii:

Shut up your mouth! Only a foool and vissionless mofo would wanna coexist with the north..
I am Edo ( if you like,call me an impostor) and we Niger Deltans say Tufiakwa to coexistence with people who retrogressive in nature. We say NO to backwardness. We say NO to unproductive human beings....

Progressive indeed. How many of your sisters in italy selling their wares? How many are slaving in Libya?
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by Modernist: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2019
They know they won't survive the breakup of this Forced contraption in we decide to go our way the desert region

Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by GMbuharii: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2019
nagoma:

Progressive indeed. How many of your sisters in italy selling their wares? How many are slaving in Libya?
Yep and that's part of the outcome of the mismanagement of the country by bunch of retrogressive people who claim to be born to rule, people with bovine cerebral cortex.
All the same hustling in Italy and Libya is still better than creatures with no thinking faculty or facility.

Better than tapeworms who attach themselves to others to survive.

You people claim to have the numbers and landmass but hang and depend on the so called minority,Niger Delta and in fact, the entire south for survival.
Shameful.

Thunda Faya Lugard.

Thunda Faya 1914.
Thunda Faya almagamation
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by nagoma(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
GMbuharii:

Yep and that's part of the outcome of the mismanagement of the country by bunch of retrogressive people who claim to be born to rule, people with bovine cerebral cortex.
All the same hustling in Italy and Libya is still better than creatures with no thinking faculty or facility.
Better than tapeworms who attach themselves to others to survive.
You people claim to have the numbers and landmass but hang and depend on the so called minority,Niger Delta and in fact, the entire south for survival.
Shameful.
Thunda Faya
Thunda Faya 1914.
Thunda Faya almagamation

Continue to blame someone for your troubles. That’s the trademark of a weakling and a loser
Re: Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division by GMbuharii: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
nagoma:

Continue to blame someone for your troubles. That’s the trademark of a weakling and a loser

Gedda4k outta my sight.....your time shall come..

FG To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports Soon – Aregbesola / Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP / Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide