Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief (13851 Views)

How Villagers Hid Guns After We Killed Terrorists – Defence Chief / Insecurity: Buhari Agrees To Honour Reps Summon / Ohanaeze, Afenifere, NCF Ask Buhari To Honour Reps’ Summons (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief by ShakaZullu(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
post=82501212:

You guys should all get your acts together and work along with our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.

Let's get working NOW.
We have a lot of work to do for the next 4 years.

In Unity we stand and Divided we fall.

God bless Nigeria.
rubbish
Re: We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief by skukimania(f): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Bro check your headline

We why cheesy
Re: We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief by jeremiahbdrc(m): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
english no be our language nah pidgin #we why
Re: We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief by jeremiahbdrc(m): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
las las dis 1 don cast
Re: We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief by flowx(m): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
bullshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Enemyofpeace deface the shiit mehn...

!
Re: We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief by fredie107(m): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
We Why

OK.na.

We why write your heading like that grin
Re: We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief by ak22(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
post=82501212:

You guys should all get your acts together and work along with our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.

Let's get working NOW.
God bless Nigeria.

Is anything called unity in Federal Republic of Nigeria? No, don't let us be decided .
Re: We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief by fergie001: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
Your topic is off it....lalasticlala mynd44
Re: We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief by mercyviv(f): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
They eventually honoured the House invitation and even apologized for not showing up earlier...thats all that matters in the long run!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief by starpryde(m): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
Abeg, Correct this thing naw! We why
Re: We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief by Sam0(m): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nairaland una no Sabi English again?
Re: We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief by osazsky(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
NORSYK:
We why?
the pressure and hardship in this country reach to make person confuse,I feel for d op,maybe he was part of the people dat brought bubu into power
Re: We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief by Felicity001(m): 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Bro check your headline
I just tire I thought I was the only one to have noticed it. But come to think of it, such headline made FP?!! nairaland is turning into something else with its value reducing like per second billing
Re: We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief by jaxxy(m): 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
That’s how it works when u have reps who are not after the good of the country bt their personal goals and interest. The military must respect their constitution. I hope this is the case even though our reps don’t deserve it.
Re: We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief by wale0911: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2019
Mods should fix the headline. It should be "Why we....."
Re: We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief by Franklyspeakin: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2019
What if they are already working in line with our darling buhari yet things are not just going fine. What should be the plan B??

I am shaa worried over the rising spate of kidnapping in Nigeria lately.
post=82501212:

Let's get working NOW.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: We Why Failed To Honour Reps Summon Last Friday - Defence Chief by blackmantis: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2019
I wonder how long it will take to correct the headline.

Kpofire: Michael John Williams Raids, Destroys Illegal Oil Bunkering Sites / Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House / Presidential Panel To Exempt More Nigerians From Income Tax