Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Guys Only: What Has Your Current Partner Brought To The Table? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only: What Has Your Current Partner Brought To The Table? (874 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only: What Has Your Current Partner Brought To The Table? by KVN1(m): 12:55am On Sep 24, 2019
And please..s3x is not enough and that is if it should even be listed at all...both parties actually contribute in the coital process, with her being more on the receiving end..

What have you been gaining from her?

NB: If nothing,then you are in a toxic relationship.End it.
Re: Guys Only: What Has Your Current Partner Brought To The Table? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:30am On Sep 24, 2019
KVN1:
And please..s3x is not enough and that is if it should even be listed at all...both parties actually contribute in the coital process, with her being more on the receiving end..

You asking, what have you brought to your partner's table.

Don't mention money... Because you don't have any.

I am waiting.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Only: What Has Your Current Partner Brought To The Table? by KVN1(m): 2:11am On Sep 24, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

You asking, what have you brought to your partner's table.

Don't mention money... Because you don't have any.

I am waiting.

coming from someone who makes a living from being a Motivational Speaker... when hunger comes, I hope you'll speak to your stomach too

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Only: What Has Your Current Partner Brought To The Table? by nlPoster: 2:18am On Sep 24, 2019
KVN1:

NB: If nothing,then you are in a toxic relationship.End it. By

Who are you and can you give reasons why you feel you are authorized to dictate nonsense to other people?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only: What Has Your Current Partner Brought To The Table? by BiafranBushBoy: 2:46am On Sep 24, 2019
KVN1:

coming from someone who makes a living from being a Motivational Speaker... when hunger comes, I hope you'll speak to your stomach too

Too dumb to even know who I am...

Yet you are asking people to say what they are bringing to the table...

You should bring your senses first!

Take time and go through my profile, then quote me again.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only: What Has Your Current Partner Brought To The Table? by KVN1(m): 2:52am On Sep 24, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Too dumb to even know who I am...

Yet you are asking people to say what they are bringing to the table...

You should bring your senses first!

Take time and go through my profile, then quote me again.
if you can give out #100 airtime to at least 10 interested nairalanders ,then I'll take you seriously... anything other than that..fvck off!
Re: Guys Only: What Has Your Current Partner Brought To The Table? by lordweezy(m): 4:17am On Sep 24, 2019
Can we focus on the topic and avoid tantrums. Ok well usually I bring to the table but I don’t never expect anything in return cause the difference between love and like is obvious. If u like a goat you can cook it for dinner but if you love a goat you nurture it with love like your own.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only: What Has Your Current Partner Brought To The Table? by KVN1(m): 4:24am On Sep 24, 2019
lordweezy:
Can we focus on the topic and avoid tantrums. Ok well usually I bring to the table but I don’t never expect anything in return cause the difference between love and like is obvious. If u like a goat you can cook it for dinner but if you love a goat you nurture it with love like your own.

Bro don't start what you can't finish!
Re: Guys Only: What Has Your Current Partner Brought To The Table? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:08am On Sep 24, 2019
Drinks, lots of it. Apple juice, wines, even this local dry gins, too. Some tumblers and ice, and what else? Takeaways. Yes.
Re: Guys Only: What Has Your Current Partner Brought To The Table? by seniorgozman(m): 5:46am On Sep 24, 2019
Your partner may not bring anything today but can bring tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only: What Has Your Current Partner Brought To The Table? by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 24, 2019
KVN1:

Aaaaaaah grin grin grin

It's good to start the day off with an LOL! grin
Re: Guys Only: What Has Your Current Partner Brought To The Table? by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 24, 2019
Magnoliaa:
Drinks, lots of it. Apple juice, wines, even this local dry gins, too. Some tumblers and ice, and what else? Takeaways. Yes.

I'll bring the desert grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Only: What Has Your Current Partner Brought To The Table? by ImaIma1(f): 6:32am On Sep 24, 2019
What do you even bring to the table yourself?
Re: Guys Only: What Has Your Current Partner Brought To The Table? by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 24, 2019
KVN1:

may toxic relationship destroy your head. CRASE

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: What Has Your Current Partner Brought To The Table? by LordofNaija: 7:09am On Sep 24, 2019
Spoon
Re: Guys Only: What Has Your Current Partner Brought To The Table? by cooooooks(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2019
I don't see anything wrong with the question. I'm not currently in s relationship like that so.... wink
Re: Guys Only: What Has Your Current Partner Brought To The Table? by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2019
Drama as in lots of it
Encouragement
Care lots of it
Re: Guys Only: What Has Your Current Partner Brought To The Table? by BiafranBushBoy: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2019
KVN1:

if you can give out #100 airtime to at least 10 interested nairalanders ,then I'll take you seriously... anything other than that..fvck off!

Beggar.

So that you use an alternate moniker to collect.

Smh
Re: Guys Only: What Has Your Current Partner Brought To The Table? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2019
Feminists wee be bringing problems and problems only grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Uganda Announces ‘kill The Gays’ Bill To Impose Death Penalty On Homosexuals / Are Most Girls With Long Finger Nails Dirty Inside? / Please Hep, Is She Not Sexually Attracted To Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.