Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State (16519 Views)

Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) / Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / Dilapidated Nature Of Oyebanjo Street, Ketu Lagos That Swallowed Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Ctorch: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2019
The dilapidated nature of Isu Okoma roads in Ebonyi state.

WELCOME TO ISU OKOMA COMMUNITY, A COMMUNITY NEXT TO GOV UMAHI'S HOME TOWN, A TOWN WHO'S NAME WAS PARADED AS GOVERNOR'S SECOND HOME DURING HIS ELECTIONEERING CAMPAIGNS.

SO MANY FALSE MEDIA AIDS HAS CHOOSING TO PAINT THE IMAGE OF THIS KINGDOM WITH SOME PLASTIC ESSAYS THANKING THE GOVERNOR FOR HIS GOOD WORKS, BUT THIS IS THE REAL PICTURE OF SAME ISU OKOMA WHO ALMOST KILL THEM SELF'S JUST TO DELIVER THE GOVERNOR FOR SECOND TERM.

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by dokyOloye: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2019
And some of my efulefu brothers say an airport is their biggest priority at this time.
I challenged them to paste pictures of the govt primary schools and health centers in their village online but they scrambled.

40 Likes

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 24, 2019
This should have been Umahi first priority.

2 Likes

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by jagabanlewis(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2019
Nawa
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by ursullalinda(f): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2019
Hei dis one bad oh, I heard Umahi is working wonder if he didn't see this. Pls that road needs urgent attention

2 Likes

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by adedayourt(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2019
And your senators are earning almost 30M on a monthly while your country is rotting away.

What a messed up country

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by OgbanjeProphet: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2019
Is there anybody that can teach me how to contact Thunder and lightning? I need it to visit all the South eastern governors, especially that one that bears FOUR HEARTS...

It's time to stop blaming Buhari. Buhari is not our problem. We are our problem.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by djjdjjcdolmn: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2019
wow
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Crazeworld(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2019
Is this website different or my phone is doing me wayo?

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Badmod: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2019
Stop posting all this pictures.
Umuahia is as bad as Ekiti.
Ekiti is as bad as Enugun
Enugun is as bad as sokoto...
Everybody living in any other neighborhood apart from the following is a typical suffer head Nigerian.
Banana island.
Maitama.
Asokoro (rich)
Apo(legislative quarters)

Forget Lekki people,poor people forming they're not living in Ghetto...
Lekki-Epe Express way won't be free till 12 noon and will be locked with traffic by 3 PM till 10 PM....

In Nigeria it's better to kuku live in Village, where everywhere is accessible by foot and you won't be disappointed Because you're not even expecting light.

21 Likes

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by iamezekwesiri: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2019
Umahi..... Oya change that road clothe small for them grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by GentleMoney: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2019
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by GavelSlam: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2019
Agrarian community.

Fix the road Biko.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Luvlyna(f): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2019
Get your children educational android tablets @ N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by oyetunder(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2019
Roads? A jungle does not need roads as Monkeys rabbits and lizards do not need them. We have built a jungle Nation where everybody knows how to get to his her destinations, even if it means jumping from one tree to another.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by paiz: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2019
Nigerians should be patient, better days are coming

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Lamasta(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2019
This and many more are part of the reason You are elected governor so go and do the needful Mr governor it's not only about embezzling but working for the people.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2019
this one os not road
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Officialgarri: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2019
Shame on you OP. Virtually every road in Ebonyi is good. Just because one road hasn't been attended to doesn't mean the Governor didn't do well at all. Deep in you, you know he is the most efficient Governor in the entire South East, if not the entire Nigeria sef.

And how sure are we that this isn't just the road to your farm?

New projects are rolled out often... and construction works are being done daily in Ebonyi state. Just because they haven't paved the road to your farm doesn't mean the media paints Ebonyi good.

As a fact, Umahi doesn't even sing his praises like Gburugburu

9 Likes

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by FuckDaMods: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2019
I thought umahi is working undecided

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2019
cool
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Marvins0009: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2019
Oun pe fun yin

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by apotek: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2019
We want Biafra angry

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by AmazingELixir: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2019
Beautiful....I guess julius Berger constructed the road, Gov. Umahi is really trying.

Now attacks from all over...1 _ 2 _ goooo...

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by brexit: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2019
Come to Abia State we have more terrible roads than this even in estates in the state capital

2 Likes

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by ClitRaider: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2019
The whole of SE is a hell hole.
dilapidated is an improvement, SE is a godforsaken potor republic.

The comment above me confirms my remark.

4 Likes

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by skukimania(f): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2019
I think red mud is in abundance in the East, can't the government make good use of it? Like making the modern clay blocks for buildings? It's even more beautiful than the cement blocks and I heard it's far durable.
So, what's with Nigerian government self!

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by ClitRaider: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2019
skukimania:
I think red mud is in abundance in the East, can't the government make good use of it? Like making the modern clay blocks for buildings? It's even more beautiful than the cement blocks and I heard it's far durable.
So, what's with Nigerian government self!
That is not red mud o, it is potor-potor- no economic value.

7 Likes

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by Ttipsy(f): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2019
where does d road lead to?? such village road..
abeg the governor shuud be fast on his airport construction agenda
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State by crestedaguiyi: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2019
still better than enugu onistsha high way

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide / #Xenophobia: 320 Nigerians Expected Back From South Africa Tuesday / I Want To Live In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.