Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv (3754 Views)

Am In Luv With A Dump Girl / 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin / A Woman Should Suck Her Husbands Dick Every Morning for luv. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Shashar: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
agbonkamen:
you this ugly bitch I don't have your time its obvious your stupidity is very deep how can I wrestle with a pig like you and not get dirty no na grin
The way you type shows you have imbalance hormones and mind you I am not responsible for your irregular periods grin kindly take your problems the appropriate channel (hospital) and see a gynecologist grin mumu

Modified
Virgin in your dream hahahahahahahaha virgins do not annouce that they are virgin grin Oh this your strategy to win a guy's heart here by being a spiritual virgin won't work mumu grin grin

Your kpekus that has been vandalised because you feel it is faceless forum you want to start claiming your aggravated kpekus as a virgin.... Which kind wahala be dis grin grin
Dont mind her,you fine pass monkey.

2 Likes

Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
No sex... Really? Las las its a trap..
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by falzthebadguy: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
OP self,you no even fit smile for your picture? This one wey u hardened your face like 2 weeks old shi**t. grin u won mess?
Try and post a pics of you smiling and see the way babes go rush u here,dem don dey eye you already self grin
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
agbonkamen:
[s]you[s]me this ugly bitch I don't have your time its obvious your stupidity is very deep how can I wrestle with a pig like you and not get dirty no na grin
The way you type shows you have imbalance hormones and mind you I am not responsible for your irregular periods grin kindly take your problems the appropriate channel (hospital) and see a gynecologist grin mumu

Modified
Virgin in your dream hahahahahahahaha virgins do not annouce that they are virgin grin Oh this your strategy to win a guy's heart here by being a spiritual virgin won't work mumu grin grin

Your kpekus that has been vandalised because you feel it is faceless forum you want to start claiming your aggravated kpekus as a virgin.... Which kind wahala be dis grin grin[/s]
Roflmao. Someone is still pained grin grin. Irregular periods? Lmaoo, chaaai. Me or u? grin. Making up lies only makes u look uglier than u already are, u ogre. cheesy

I AM A VIRGIN. I've said it before, saying it again, n will say it again proudly. Go on YouTube to see how many pple are keeping themselves for marriage, no be new thing. Clearly a prostitute like u with a borehole will be full of envy n disbelief. Go find ur nearest transformer n do the needful grin, ugly, dumb wh0re.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
nuelsam:
yen yen yen..... Ur own too much sef....ibadan hype man
The guy wants to be noticed
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

The guy wants to be noticed
Sup
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Joystark(f): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
Guy see as sweat full your armpit area.
Try and buy Suremen or any Roll on use abeg.

Dey find classic girl. undecided
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Sup
Hi, check your mail. I sent you message yesterday... By the way, you are really beautiful
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Joystark:

Only because he is looking for a classic girl. That's why you all are bashing the guy.
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by luvyaself95(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
When this one say no sex my people after from advice care what else do man want from a lady.
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Joystark(f): 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

Only because he is looking for a classic girl. That's why you all are bashing the guy.

Yea
How can you be looking for a classic girl with smelly armpits
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by patosky3310(m): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
agbonkamen:
I hope you are classic too because Las Las you go be one these guys wey no sabi anything about women grin grin

Modified
You no even fine self grin grin

Ladies need a God-fearing man. When they see one, they call him a Jew man. When they see a male virgin who is matured, they hate him yet they don't want a cheat for a husband.
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Baller93(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
ROTFL grin grin grin grin grin
Shashar:
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by ComputerOperato: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
agbonkamen:
I hope you are classic too because Las Las you go be one these guys wey no sabi anything about women grin grin

Modified
You no even fine self grin grin
Agbonkanem!
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
Joystark:

Yea
How can you be looking for a classic girl with smelly armpits
You just want to insult the guy, datsall!
Maybe he did a hard labour or something that made him sweat like that

1 Like

Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Bbbwings: 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
Na wa o
Op bring ya head make I pray for you.
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Bbbwings: 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
DocH:
Why do young men do this? Of all places on the internet to find a life partner it's in nairaland where you don't even see people's photographs or any info about them. Op wetin u wan achieve with this? How can a man go through the university, graduate without picking a life partner? This is just preposterous.
Well I went through it, and I'm yet to have one,
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bbbwings:

Well I went through it, and I'm yet to have one,

Maybe because you didn't try. I think that's the best place if only you set your mind to it.
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=Zielle post=82528636] Roflmao. Someone is still pained grin grin. Irregular periods? Lmaoo, chaaai. Me or u? grin. Making up lies only makes u look uglier than u already are, u ogre. cheesy

I AM A VIRGIN. I've said it before, saying it again, n will say it again proudly. Go on YouTube to see how many pple are keeping themselves for marriage, no be new thing. Clearly a prostitute like u with a borehole will be full of envy n disbelief. Go find ur nearest transformer n do the needful grin, ugly, dumb wh0re.

[quote]

Are you a relative or sibling to the OP, carrying his matter for head wasnt necessary ... the man needs a GF not an advocate

Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
Joystark:

suremen or roll on deodarants does not stop one from sweating, it only neutralizes the armpit from dirt,stains or foul odours. now you know smiley
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
agbonkamen:
i did not ask you to go check my profile picture Miss asslicker neither did I create a post looking for a classy guy I commented based on what he posted. I know your type sheep outside and tigress inside. Your type will suck a man's dick even add bonus by licking his a :oncestral hairy anus to look acceptable to him. Next time don't quote me
aghhh shocked

1 Like

Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by agbonkamen(f): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
lefulefu:
aghhh shocked
brotherly Longestime..... You have abandoned me na grin
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
You will find, OP. All the best.
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
agbonkamen:
brotherly Longestime..... You have abandoned me na grin
cheesy cheesy grin i know cheesy.na sumptin hold me
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
Zielle:
Roflmao. Someone is still pained grin grin. Irregular periods? Lmaoo, chaaai. Me or u? grin. Making up lies only makes u look uglier than u already are, u ogre. cheesy

agbonkamen:
you this ugly bitch I don't have your time its obvious your stupidity is very deep how can I wrestle with a pig like you and not get dirty no na grin

Modified

Your kpekus that has been vandalised because you feel it is faceless forum you want to start claiming your aggravated kpekus as a virgin.... Which kind wahala be dis grin grin
wetin ? na cos of op sexy bia bia na im make una two dey fight over am or abi he get one kain magic cassava grin.make una tell me oo cheesy
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
lefulefu:
wetin ? na cos of op sexy bia bia na im make una two dey fight over am or abi he get one kain magic cassava grin.make una tell me oo cheesy
Hi, my funny friend. smiley

1 Like

Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by agbonkamen(f): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Shashar:
for your mind you make sense abi? Well somethings are better left unsaid. As for that Aggravated Virgin with imbalance hormones can go to hell I careless.
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by agbonkamen(f): 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesy cheesy grin i know cheesy.na sumptin hold me
ok nice to hear from you today o grin

1 Like

Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
Zielle:
Hi, my funny friend. smiley
hey there wink

Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
Joystark:

some babes love them sweaty biko
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by flowx(m): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
nuelsam:
yen yen yen..... Ur own too much sef....ibadan hype man

Nawa o!

Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
ericsmith:

suremen or roll on deodarants does not stop one from sweating, it only neutralizes the armpit from dirt,stains or foul odours. now you know smiley
Don't mind the ignoramus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch This Sex Video That Show Cheating Wife / My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? / Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.