Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore (27876 Views)

Court Strikes Out DSS' Suit Seeking To Detain Emefiele For A Further 14-days / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by Matinho: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
Court has granted Sowore bail. so yea
Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:
Free the guy jare

Kudos to falana

Even when his fellow sw had left him and started calling him ijaw to please buhari

Your head is painting you and you don't even know it

1 Like

Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by anonymousghost2(m): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
Resurgent2016:

Idiot

just like u..
we be thesame..
how e be you now?
Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by 12345baba(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
Make buhari ignore this court order the way he ignored dasukis own? Sowore need to learn and compose a new freedom song for us inside cell.
Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
All thanks to Mazi Kanu that voiced out.. If not he for dey DSS detention dey chop watery beans, anyway let's see if they dullard will obey the court order
Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by mercyviv(f): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
They'll release him and pick him up again outside the court premises on new updated charges! grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by yeman1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
He must be released today...
Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by seanjy4konji: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
free showore.
Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by Chukwurah003: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Racoon:
Let's see how the lawless government handles this development.Meanwhile,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/353936-i-wont-tolerate-disobedience-of-court-orders-cjn-muhammad.html/amp/

Pain can make people post meaningless comments cheesy
Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by Princewell2012(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
emerged01:
I rejoice with him!

Seconded, if the president will obey court order.
Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by biztime334(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
Is the court in Nigeria or in France.
I donbelivit.

Meanwhile,
1. SHIP FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA,
Get the fastest and cheapest freight rate from us.
2. MAKE PAYMENTS TO YOUR CHINESE SUPPLIERS IN 2 DAYS.
We will help you to pay your supplier in China in just 2days, not weeks or months through bank and other processes.
Whatsapp no. 081 01509439
Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by judgementyard(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
anonymousghost2:
make him dey with dss...
na wetin fit am..
yeye man

You don drink ur medicine today?

1 Like

Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by anonymousghost2(m): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
judgementyard:

You don drink ur medicine today?

oya sell for me.. chemist man
Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by Resurgent2016: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
anonymousghost2:

just like u..
we be thesame..
how e be you now?

Go check my past comments, we are not the same
Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by anonymousghost2(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
Resurgent2016:

Go check my past comments, we are not the same

we are both idiots sir...
we be desame..
u go hail today
Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by Resurgent2016: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
anonymousghost2:

we are both idiots sir...
we be desame..
u go hail today

You can keep at it, don't have your time
Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by rakumi(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
anonymousghost2:
make him dey with dss...
na wetin fit am..
yeye man

Your moniker says alot bout you.
Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by Akiika: 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
Liars!!!!
Here is what happened in layman's language, devoid of sentiment, prejudice and bias. The govt. and Sowore's defense applied for orders today which were later withdrawn. The DSS withdrew the request for 20 days additional detention period because they had concluded their investigation and charges had been filed. Sowore's defense team also withdrew Sowore's application for bail as the detention order had expired. Sowore's offence is bailable, so its unusual to let him go with assurances that he'll appear in court for the trial.
Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by Austineva(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:
There is freedom of speech
But freedom after speech?
Not certain. Idiami
u are very brilliant dear. I tell u. We have d freedom to make d speech but after d speech what next is jail grin grin. We have tyrants as leaders in Naija

1 Like

Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
DSS meanx Daura Security Service

1 Like

Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by SeriouslySense(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
Thanks To Mr. Falana, and all Nigerians that stood for Sowore and also the Nigerians outside the country that also stood up for Sowore, God bless you all. smiley smiley smiley smiley. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
islandmoon:
The Mandela of our time

The hope of a common man! Omoyele Sowore Mandela, we need leaders from our own generation who knows where the shoe hurts, someone who has walked the path, not the looters this nation was handed to by the British who enjoyed employment , scholarship abroad and came back to ruined everything beyond repair.

Welcome the Nigerian Mandela !! smiley smiley smiley smiley

Awolowo, Azikwe were all regarded as heroes because they didn't give in to oyinbo dominantn of their people and at least we still remember them.

My own hero is Yelesowore. I wasn't born during awolowo Azikwe & co... I see Sowore managing Nigeria tomorrow. The guy is too stubborn to be a Nigerian. I love that part of him. He calls them exactly by their names.

He was accused of being sponsored by Tinubu... He came to Tinubu backyard where his bulldog (mc Oluomo) is and said in 1993, Tinubu dare not stand to talk where he would during the dark of resistance against the military rule.

Yelesowore is aluta inside out. This Buhari might still end up behind bar.... when finally bushmeat go don kill the foolish hunter.

For this useless APC government... the fear of Sowore is the beginning of wisdom...

1 Like

Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by professorMD1: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
Love is better than hatred onety times
Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by surgical: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
This is just image laundry,buhari wants to look civilized among the presidents from other civilized country
Sowore is lucky UNGA is going on
This old man with his old ways of doing things would not release him
Is Justice taiwo taiwo now their official judge , that does their dirty jobs
Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by Legendguru: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
ohh
Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by luluman: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
anonymousghost2:
make him dey with dss... na wetin fit am.. yeye man
But shame don catch you now.
Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by cohug: 6:08am On Sep 25, 2019
keep detaining him for what? what is wrong with us in this country? this regime just light detaining ppl, see Shiite leader with them for a long time, the government is pushing Nigerian citizens close to the wall, when they reach the wall its not going to be funny.
Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by CoinMan: 8:19am On Sep 25, 2019
Las las dem do free am

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Buy or sell bitcoin at CoinNaija. Call Victor on 08077367094. Serious clients only
Re: Court Strikes Out DSS Application To Detain Sowore by ayojosh2k(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2019
The Aim is not to detain Sowore, the aim is to DRAIN him of all his will to 'SAVE' the country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ganduje, APC National Chairman (Pictures) / My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter / Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.