Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack (32968 Views)

Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers / 9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife By Wisdom Nwedene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Ritzy10(f): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
Dancer stages protest against those who left graphic designer to die after being stabbed during a robbery attack.

On sharing the moment on his handle, he wrote;

22 yrs old graphic artist and Model Chineyerem Nene was stabbed on the neck somewhere around Adeite Street Sawmill, Ifako last Tuesday when some miscreants were trying to steal his phone, he died as a result of the incessant bleeding

During his candle night walk (Tuesday Night) in bariga, I learnt he didn't die on the spot, he actually ran away from the boys and was seeking help from people living around that area from Adeite Street, to Williams street, up to the junction of RCCG Maranatha Church.

No one helped, they were scared!

I was so furious when I learnt about the incident so myself and a few dancers from Oworo,sawmill and bariga staged a performance protest from the Spot where Nene to down to all the streets he ran for help.

Like we said to the residents of the area where this avoidable incident took place, everyone was a part of Nene's death! Not just D guys who stabbed him, but also everyone who closed your shop and their houses when they saw the Young chap seeking for help, they all murdered him!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1176093430826577920

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/graphic-designer-left-to-die-after-being-stabbed-during-a-robbery-attack/

L

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Ritzy10(f): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Ogbunigwe2018: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by QuizSavvy: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ritzy10:

What is loading? kiss

Modified:

Wow. This is touching cry

Kudos to his friends. I feel their pain

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Ritzy10(f): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by visijo(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
So sad.. Some angry chelsea fans killed one Dj in my area this morning because he was testing his mic by saying "1-2" "1-2" "1-2"

43 Likes

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by NwaAmaikpe: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
shocked

He is here blaming people who ran away from certain police trouble.

The boy in question ran away from the boys with the phone they were trying to steal and you don't think he deserves more blames for not just giving them the phone if not for anything, for his own life?

Why are we experts at trading imaginary faulty blames?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Bitcoin: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
Many people saw the young man bleeding and none of them wanted to help. As frustrating as it may seem, this happens all the time. The main reason why they didn't help is because they don't want to be attacked by the thugs who slashed this guy's neck. Its really sad, he had a better chance applying pressure to the site to stop the bleeding than running around exhausting himself and making matters worse.

RIP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by OakConsultNG: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
So sad
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Temptee101(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
Back from ban

Ban expired on the 24th September 2019 at
02:08:02

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by bluefilm: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
Do you blame them?

Maybe they thought he is one of these cultists trying to escape an attack.

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by habymi: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
9ja

1 Like

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Oyeleye101(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
RIP
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Starboytwo(m): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
There was an accident involving a bikeman with 2 passengers and a trailer at a junction... It was critical and everyone came to feed their eyes, one of the babe got her right leg under the tire of the trailer and we had to scream to the driver for him to move forward or backward....

The people are more concerned about beating the driver and stupid unnecessary explanation than to help the girls... Way too many people surrounding the accident victim and offering no help at all...

I flagged down a passing maruwa and asked all the occupants down so we could get one of the girls to a hospital, her leg were sorry... This man refuse to carry her ooo, I was never so pissed, I beat him up, he was an older man, but I beat him very well, almost broke his glass, and people held me back...

I went back and beat him more, bastard... I called on a younger maruwa man and we took the girls to a hospital....

I'm I proud of what I did? Hell yeah... If I see the man again, he has another beating....

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
Well, if he was stabbed in the neck,....even if he got to a hospital nearby, he would have still not made it.

Neck injuries are very difficult to treat...especially once the jugular vein has been severed...it's a matter of time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by EngrBriggs: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Mutemenot(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
That's the society we live in. Nobody wants to be arrested for another person's sin. Our police has made us conscious of some situations. RIP to the dead

12 Likes

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by sylve11: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
@ op, they were afraid because, if you try to help and he passes away while you are trying to help, you might just spend the rest of your life in a home called gaol. sad cool

@ Nene, journey well sad

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by realstars: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
angry
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by petredeshyan(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
visijo:
So sad.. Some angry chelsea fans killed one Dj in my area this morning because he was testing his mic by saying "1-2" "1-2" "1-2"
Ivanovic is leading them to hell

1 Like

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Rosella1: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
Heaven help us all! cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by patorial(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
I Wouldn't blame them for not helping the guy cos nobody Will like to get arrested for what one know nothing about.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by noble71(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by adefemi007(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
tragic
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Ziel20: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
visijo:

Werey! U no well o. Not even r.I.p.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
No more conscience

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rapes A Woman In Ogun, Arrested (Photos) / Neighbors Recount How Late Husband Maltreated Wife Who Stabbed Him To Death / Fanegan Temitope, AAUA Student Missing Weeks After Leaving Ondo For Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.