Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack (32986 Views)

Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers / 9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife By Wisdom Nwedene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by vanmusco(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is here blaming people who ran away from certain police trouble.

The boy in question ran away from the boys with the phone they were trying to steal and you don't think he deserves more blames for not just giving them the phone if not for anything, for his own life?

Why are we experts at trading imaginary faulty blames?

Hey bros, same thing happened to my friend at iyana oworo. He was robbed and stabbed on the neck after. He survived but people didn't help him, he woke up few hours after passing out by the road side. I believe we as people are loosing our values on caring for others. He didn't fight with the assailants oo.
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by extremelygolden: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
And Gbagada General Hospital is less than 5 minutes drive from Maranatha Junction. They would have taken him there.

When did we become this heartless?
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Mozibee007(m): 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
That area is a danger zone. That was how I was attacked some weeks ago around that area. I just had to give them my money before they let me go.
The victim here, Nene, was my classmate in secondary school. It's such a pity he has to go like this.
This is a warning for all. Pls just give these miscreants whatever they want. As far as there is life, you can still get back what you lost.
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 25, 2019
Africans have all the attributes of sub humans.Now i i have said it. The person that would quote me would say " you are suffering from inferiority complex " unfortunately you are among those taking pictures while an accident victim is begging for help, you are the same guy that can't take that accident victim to the clinic cause you don't want your car stained with his blood , you are the same guy that's a senator and don't see anything wrong with hospitals refusing to treati injured patients before asking question.

Yes! You are a barbaric subhuman .

1 Like

Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 25, 2019
Starboytwo:
There was an accident involving a bikeman with 2 passengers and a trailer at a junction... It was critical and everyone came to feed their eyes, one of the babe got her right leg under the tire of the trailer and we had to scream to the driver for him to move forward or backward....

The people are more concerned about beating the driver and stupid unnecessary explanation than to help the girls... Way too many people surrounding the accident victim and offering no help at all...

I flagged down a passing maruwa and asked all the occupants down so we could get one of the girls to a hospital, her leg were sorry... This man refuse to carry her ooo, I was never so pissed, I beat him up, he was an older man, but I beat him very well, almost broke his glass, and people held me back...

I went back and beat him more, bastard... I called on a younger maruwa man and we took the girls to a hospital....

I'm I proud of what I did? Hell yeah... If I see the man again, he has another beating....

Nigerians are good in saying, " SIR HELP US "..

But reverse the conditions, they will never help genuinely. Zero sympathy.
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Caseless: 3:22am On Sep 25, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is here blaming people who ran away from certain police trouble.

The boy in question ran away from the boys with the phone they were trying to steal and you don't think he deserves more blames for not just giving them the phone if not for anything, for his own life?

Why are we experts at trading imaginary faulty blames?

sometimes, they stab you b4 asking for the phone.
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by hopefulLandlord: 4:17am On Sep 25, 2019
Starboytwo:
There was an accident involving a bikeman with 2 passengers and a trailer at a junction... It was critical and everyone came to feed their eyes, one of the babe got her right leg under the tire of the trailer and we had to scream to the driver for him to move forward or backward....

The people are more concerned about beating the driver and stupid unnecessary explanation than to help the girls... Way too many people surrounding the accident victim and offering no help at all...

I flagged down a passing maruwa and asked all the occupants down so we could get one of the girls to a hospital, her leg were sorry... This man refuse to carry her ooo, I was never so pissed, I beat him up, he was an older man, but I beat him very well, almost broke his glass, and people held me back...

I went back and beat him more, bastard... I called on a younger maruwa man and we took the girls to a hospital....

I'm I proud of what I did? Hell yeah... If I see the man again, he has another beating....

This is wrong on so many levels
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by jeff1607(m): 5:30am On Sep 25, 2019
Temptee101:
Back from ban

Ban expired on the 24th September 2019 at 02:08:02

welcome bro how was Soweto?
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by Joystark(f): 7:57am On Sep 25, 2019
Kai.

RIP to him.
Re: Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack by SleekyPosh(m): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2019
Bitcoin:
Many people saw the young man bleeding and none of them wanted to help. As frustrating as it may seem, this happens all the time. The main reason why they didn't help is because they don't want to be attacked by the thugs who slashed this guy's neck. Its really sad, he had a better chance applying pressure to the site to stop the bleeding than running around exhausting himself and making matters worse.

RIP

Has your throat been slashed before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fanegan Temitope, AAUA Student Missing Weeks After Leaving Ondo For Lagos / Human Traffickers Who Leaked Unclad Video Of Victim Sentenced To Jail. Photo / Man Sells His Two Kids, Landlord’s Son For N310,000 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.