Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Aliko Dangote Opens Africa Centre In US (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote Opens Africa Centre In US (Photos) (43072 Views)

Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Aliko Dangote Opens Africa Centre In US (Photos) by phyllumtopilla: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2019
athaboi:
I totally do not understand what's the meaning of that center, we are roasting in this country bcoz of poverty and bad economic policy and those who are to help are busy chasing shadow in far away America
Because "you are" roasting in this Country the African Centre makes no sense to you. May I ask what you are really expecting?....that Dangote should start "dashing" out money to every Nigerian because we are roasting?....
Re: Aliko Dangote Opens Africa Centre In US (Photos) by tck2000(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2019
athaboi:
I totally do not understand what's the meaning of that center, we are roasting in this country bcoz of poverty and bad economic policy and those who are to help are busy chasing shadow in far away America
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Quincy Nippon Who Celebrated His Birthday With Cake Decorated With Dollars / Naira Keeps Depreciating Against USD / Lagos Shop Allows Oyinbo Man Walk Away With N200k Worth Of Goods Without Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.