Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna (26768 Views)

16-Year-Old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Kidnap, Demands N500,000 Ransom / 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom / Police Arrest Kidnapper Who Collected $15,000 Ransom In Bitcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Yankee101: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
I've said if b4, the agenda in the north is to collect ransome from christians but kill them afterwards
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Gforce2019: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
May the judgement of God comes upon all the perpetrator of this dastardly and heinous acts in Jesus name..
May they never enter into the grave with grey head and may there generation and linage be wipe away
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Galaticos444: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
Let's campaign for death penalty for kidnappers.#deathpenaltyforkidnappers

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
Gforce2019:
May the judgement of God comes upon all the perpetrator of this dastardly and heinous acts in Jesus name..
May they never enter into the grave with grey head and may there generation and linage be wipe away

Good....now go and vote for proper leaders who would change things.

Join a poltical party, fight, agitate...or found your own party, push for legal changes...fight agitate.

You have the tools to make a difference.
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by OiOi: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
HANSEEL:
please is it possible to unlock iPhone 5s icloud?
go and return it
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by OiOi: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
HANSEEL:
go and return it bro
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
The best gift we can give our unborn kids is to make sure they are not produced in this mess....my fellow virgins pls let’s hold ourselves till we release outside (if you know you know) angry

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by chukwuibuipob: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
undecided
Bonatheripper:
Maybe they ran out of bullets and needed funds cheesy
undecided.At least close ur mouth.Dis one you dey happy so
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
HANSEEL:

Just return it to the owner.
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by boxypane(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
FamousMonk:
A pastor's wife ..
And he escaped and left her behind?
I wonder why Jesus didnt save her..

This is why I tell young men that marriage doesn't mean you've gotten someone you can trust.
In the end,you'll discover that all you've got in this cold world is just you and your preeq..
Every other thing or person will forsake you,but your preeq will always be with you,for better or for worse.
Even Angels have preeqs.
It is suffice to postulate that your preeq will always be there,even in Valhalla.
Why did you do this? Should you be talking about how one abandoned the other or the fact that banditry and kidnapping is now the new crime.
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by ade002: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
FamousMonk:
A pastor's wife ..

Please read before you comment

Some people are taking this lost quite hard particularly those that know them.. The above story can never give the complete picture of what happened that night.
Pray you never fall into such situation... You cant judge what the husband could or could not do..
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
Before opening the thread i knew the victim would be christian. I really wish all christian in their midst in the north can relocate down south. We have farms in Ondo state, you people will never know hunger. It hurts to see you people been persecuted day and night when there is total freedom down south here.

May the victim Rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by boxypane(m): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
This country has been far more insecure since PMB became our President. New crimes have either surfaced or become more sophisticated. PMB is really failing Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by bizzibodi(m): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
Hanyyah!even in d south kidnappers has honor.
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by mercyviv(f): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
God have mercy.
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Gforce2019: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Good....now go and vote for proper leaders who would change things.

Join a poltical party, fight, agitate...or found your own party, push for legal changes...fight agitate.

You have the tools to make a difference.

Forget that thing... naija nah joke ..
Will your vote count? Or do my tribe have the majority? I come from minority group ...we still need Fulani vote to get to presidential seat...
God...
Oh God, let the already shredded nation take path way to ipob wishes...

(Mod, Pls understand what I mean )
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by thundafire: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
FamousMonk:
A pastor's wife ..

This is why I tell young men that marriage doesn't mean you've gotten someone you can trust.
In the end,you'll discover that all you've got in this cold world is just you and your preeq..
Every other thing or person will forsake you,but your preeq will always be with you,for better or for worse.
Even Angels have preeqs.
It is suffice to postulate that your preeq will always be there,even in Valhalla.
just shut up u think say u make sense
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by netflicks(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
Is this not the same bandits the govt is presently negotiating with? Yet Buhari went to the UN General Assembly to tell them there are no killings.... herdsmen or bandit ur sponsors shall never know peace IJN....

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Mrfeel: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
Imagine if that happened to the wife of a Muslim cleric,
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by onadana: 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
FamousMonk:
A pastor's wife ..

Even Angels have preeqs.

Does this make sense to you?
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Neddstark: 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
Villages around there should invest in guns. Each house contribute 5000. Get like 20 AK47s. Unemployed men and women should serve as vigilantes at day and Night. The problem will be resolved.
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by stagger: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
FamousMonk:
A pastor's wife ..

Even Angels have preeqs.

Are you a vampire?
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by chidooh1: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
FamousMonk:
A pastor's wife ..

Even Angels have preeqs.
I suggest they change drugs for you because the previous prescription isn't effective anymore.
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Coolgent(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
Fulani Kidnappers are illiterate heartless and stupid,.almost pray never to encounter them.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Minjim: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
Efforts to reach Yakubu Sabo, spokesman of the Kaduna state police command, for reaction were unsuccessful as his mobile phone was switched off as of the time of filing this report.
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Mikespecialone(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
Not at all
Foodforthought:

I hope you're alright.
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Mikespecialone(m): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
Imagine {Efforts to reach Yakubu Sabo, spokesman of the Kaduna state police command, for reaction were unsuccessful as his mobile phone was switched off as of the time of filing this report.} Stupid policemen
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
FamousMonk:
A pastor's wife ..

Even Angels have preeqs.
Please how did my sweet Jesus come into this matter now??, mind yourself oh.
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by passyhansome(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
FamousMonk:
A pastor's wife ..

Even Angels have preeqs.

Do you sniff soak away?

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by omohlexy: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
AFONJAPIG:
And baba Ruga is busy planing how to plant 2 million trees while the country is on fire... BUHARI shame to you
You have never experienced natural disaster that's why you have mouth. Ignorant retard.
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mrfeel:
Imagine if that happened to the wife of a Muslim cleric,

Idiot, What Will happen if it was muslim wife ?

Is better you start to use your own sense than 4g network in your head ? Nigeria is not save for both muslim and christain even traditionals, let us work together to make Nigeria better,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

General Obi And Ojong Elvis Ojo Killed In Cameroon. Graphic Photos / Mob Kills Man Wrongly Accused Of Stealing Phone, Throws Body Into Lagoon / NURTW Member Who Survived Attack From Serial Assassin Goes For Thanksgiving.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.