Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna (26769 Views)

16-Year-Old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Kidnap, Demands N500,000 Ransom / 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom / Police Arrest Kidnapper Who Collected $15,000 Ransom In Bitcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Unrated900(m): 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
FamousMonk:
A pastor's wife ..
And he escaped and left her behind?
I wonder why Jesus didnt save her..

This is why I tell young men that marriage doesn't mean you've gotten someone you can trust.
In the end,you'll discover that all you've got in this cold world is just you and your preeq..
Every other thing or person will forsake you,but your preeq will always be with you,for better or for worse.
Even Angels have preeqs.
It is suffice to postulate that your preeq will always be there,even in Valhalla.

What if the man died while saving the poor woman,what would you say again
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Neoteny(m): 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
FamousMonk:
A pastor's wife ..

This is why I tell young men that marriage doesn't mean you've gotten someone you can trust.
In the end,you'll discover that all you've got in this cold world is just you and your preeq..
Every other thing or person will forsake you,but your preeq will always be with you,for better or for worse.
Even Angels have preeqs.
It is suffice to postulate that your preeq will always be there,even in Valhalla.

You're a preeq
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
FamousMonk:
A pastor's wife ..

Even Angels have preeqs.
May God deliver you!
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
crackhouse:
Wucked kidnappers. Very wucked
WUCKED kwa!
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Zhanmek5000(m): 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
I don’t support fraud but I think it will get to some level you people will need to choose between yahoo boys and kidnappers shebi una talk say you dey craze ni
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by naturefellow(m): 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
FamousMonk:
A pastor's wife ..

Even Angels have preeqs.
in your small mind you've made sense undecided
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 25, 2019
fergie001:

I jikwa onwe gi?
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by xaggar(m): 12:22am On Sep 25, 2019
crackhouse:
Wucked kidnappers. Very wucked

I thought you made a mistake but I later discovered that you will be alright.
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by koolaid87: 12:35am On Sep 25, 2019
Nigeria has fallen
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Kokaine(m): 12:51am On Sep 25, 2019
HarryDuce:
Gone are the days kidnappings were mostly restricted to the Niger Delta. The kidnapping business is booming gradually it seems. Somebody cannot make money and enjoy it again.
the country is a failed state. Security is becoming an illusion. Its not a good decision to birth a child here honestly. Its better to battle racial prejudice in a sane country with working security and justice system than battle insecurity from all directions in a failed state with no justice system. Here , there's absolutely nothing to benefit from the government and you can easily project that in another ten or twenty years from now, we will still be talking and doing nothing. Everything is there to kill a Nigerian in Nigeria. From robbers to kidnappers to ritual killers to bad roads, to even police and SARS. The depressing state of unfulfilled youths is evident in the rate of suicide. Who cursed the Nigeria soil for heaven sake? Where did the black man go wrong?!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Marshalemmy(m): 2:08am On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
A pastor's wife ..

Even Angels have preeqs.

Which planet are u from?
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 25, 2019
And the satanic midget overseeing all this carnage is being groomed as the next president.

Nigerians, you all know what that means. . . .

Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by VIRGINlabia(m): 4:58am On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
A pastor's wife ..

Every other thing or person will forsake you,but your preeq will always be with you,for better or
for worse.
Even Angels have preeqs.

You sure say no be from Hipoptamus toto dis one come out from?

Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Tillies: 5:29am On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
A pastor's wife ..

Even Angels have preeqs.

You're not ok at all aswear ������
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by AngelicBeing: 6:17am On Sep 25, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
By fire by force am living this country
grin
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by princetg: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2019
Too bad
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by maasoap(m): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2019
“They burnt the motorcycle of those who went to deliver the ransom and collected their mobile phones”.

This is actually good. A good way to track them if the police are involved

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by maasoap(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2019
Kokaine:
the country is a failed state. Security is becoming an illusion. Its not a good decision to birth a child here honestly. Its better to battle racial prejudice in a sane country with working security and justice system than battle insecurity from all directions in a failed state with no justice system. Here , there's absolutely nothing to benefit from the government and you can easily project that in another ten or twenty years from now, we will still be talking and doing nothing. Everything is there to kill a Nigerian in Nigeria. From robbers to kidnappers to ritual killers to bad roads, to even police and SARS. The depressing state of unfulfilled youths is evident in the rate of suicide. Who cursed the Nigeria soil for heaven sake? Where did the black man go wrong?!

But the truth is that we're all victims. Lol. Okonjo Iweala parent was kidnapped. Badeh was killed by highway miscreants. Buhari was almost gun down by insurgents. It is like that for everyone living in Nigeria. If they like, they should address this insecurity of a thing alongside increasing rate of joblessness and poverty.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Proffdada: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
A pastor's wife ..

Even Angels have preeqs.
u've got testicles for brains. It makes you a dickhead
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by crackhouse(m): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2019
xaggar:

I thought you made a mistake but I later discovered that you will be alright.
lol. Na so my friend dey pronounce am. Wucked
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Starz825(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
By fire by force am living this country
You are still not leaving...u said u are living
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by Kokaine(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
maasoap:

But the truth is that we're all victims. Lol. Okonjo Iweala parent was kidnapped. Badeh was killed by highway miscreants. Buhari was almost gun down by insurgents. It is like that for everyone living in Nigeria. If they like, they should address this insecurity of a thing alongside increasing rate of joblessness and poverty.
very true bro. Just hearing the news of the kidnap of a VIP in Edo my state. Hmmm.... If the influential people are not safe, who will secure the common man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
omohlexy:
You have never experienced natural disaster that's why you have mouth. Ignorant retard.
Nigeria yoots are now climate change... Thunder judge you accordingly
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by omohlexy: 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
AFONJAPIG:
Nigeria yoots are now climate change... Thunder judge you accordingly
Ogun is at your doorstep now. Can your father read and write?
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:53am On Sep 26, 2019
omohlexy:
Ogun is at your doorstep now. Can your father read and write?
yes much better than your late useless father in his swallow grave
Re: Kidnappers take N250,000 ransom, kill victim in Kaduna by omohlexy: 7:12am On Sep 26, 2019
AFONJAPIG:
yes much better than your late useless father in his swallow grave
e pain am lol sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Kills Man Wrongly Accused Of Stealing Phone, Throws Body Into Lagoon / NURTW Member Who Survived Attack From Serial Assassin Goes For Thanksgiving.PICS / Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.