Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) (4288 Views)

Yahaya Bello Angrily Walks Out Of Northern APC Governors Meeting / Sowore Finally declares support for Yoruba nation. Dumps Nigeria! / Sowore Finally Agrees With Nnamdi Kanu On Self Determination, Urges Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by Elopop: 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by oilPUSSY(f): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
I hope his coward kinsmen who started addressing him as an Ijaw man the day he was arrested will reverse their decision today.. ?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
oilPUSSY:
I hope his coward kinsmen who started addressing him as an Ijaw man the day he was arrested will reverse their decision today.. ?

They are like that, it's in-built. Traitors & cowards.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by oilPUSSY(f): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

They are like that, it's in-built. Traitors & cowards.

Those people are something else..
The way they denied the guy and
threw him under the bus when he was arrested is still a mystery to me ..
They started calling him an Įjaw man the very first day he was arrested all in a bid not to offend their słavemasters..

The question is,.. Would they have been addressing him as an Ijaw man if he had won 2019 presidential election ?

Afonja eh, I dey shake my head for those people ..Below are some comments from nairaland afonja tagging Swore Ijaw man.

Then here is a thread created by afonja dissociating himself from sowore..

https://www.nairaland.com/5336475/omeyele-sowore-not-yoruba-ijaw

14 Likes

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Those people are something else..
The way they denied the guy and
threw him under the bus when he was arrested is still a mystery to me ..
They started calling him an Įjaw man the very first day he was arrested all in a bid not to offend their słavemasters..

The question is,.. Would they have been addressing him as an Ijaw man if he had won 2019 presidential election ?

Afonja eh, I dey shake my head for those people

Read Kola Abiola's interview about June 12, these people have no spine.
Betrayal and cowardice is their lot.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by oilPUSSY(f): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Read Kola Abiola's interview about June 12, these people have no spine.
Betrayal and cowardice is their lot.

Lolzz.. I know all there ridiculous histories grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by magoo10(m): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
I love it when democracy is put to test
Especially when the victory is over tyranny not minding who is involved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Lolzz.. I know all there ridiculous histories grin
Kola's own is more revealing and shocking. He mentioned some names.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by Aladdin1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Good!! go and apologise to goodluck jonathan and stay away from trouble.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by ovieigho(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
Remember the urhobo women that protested naked for your freedom

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by solmusdesigns: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
cool.

Sowore is not like coward called lamidi kanu that ran like a rat, Sowore won FG in.court with the help of legal luminary Femi Falana SAN

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2019

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by bIoodykiller: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Quote all those kinsmen addressing him as an Ijaw man.

You guys just drop your brains on the table, pick your phones and start posting trash online. Hatred, division, false accusation, lies, propaganda and the rest.

I wonder how you're all brought up, perhaps there was a special water of hatred your parents fed you all with while growing up.
[/s]
shut up and get out
stop talking nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by bIoodykiller: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool.

Sowore is not like coward called lamidi kanu that ran like a rat, Sowore won FG in.court with the help of legal luminary Femi Falana SAN

[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by sparog(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
ola33t:

You guys just drop your brains on the table, pick your phones and start posting trash online. Hatred, division, false accusation, lies, propaganda and the rest.

I wonder how you're all brought up, perhaps there was a special water of hatred your parents fed you all with while growing up.

Do not honor them with your response. Let them continue to wallow in hate. Its no fault of theirs though, they inherited it from their parents.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by bIoodykiller: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

grin grin grin
Make i just leave you, No need to add to your palava. Your villagers are already doing justice to your case.
[/s]
trash trash trash
e pain am well well

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by bIoodykiller: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
ola33t:

mynd44 lalasticlala ishilove
rule 2

1 Like

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2019

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by bIoodykiller: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

I always wonder how people can be so devilish, and funny thing is, for their minds, with all the devil dey carry inside body, they always feel they're saints and will be the first person who will point at spec in another person eyes and leave the beam in theirs.
Hatred is part of their genes.
[/s]
shut up and get out
stop judging people

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by bIoodykiller: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
ola33t:
[s]

Say that to all the haters above who turned this thread to tribal hate.
[/s]
Shatap

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by bIoodykiller: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

grin grin grin always crying to the mods as usual after looking for trouble. Any mod that sees your moniker will block you.
[/s]
k I hope the mods will be fair enough to look at how you insulted nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by blacknp(m): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
bIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
shut up and get out
stop talking nonsense
The truth is bitter, hatred will kill you with hypertension.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by bIoodykiller: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
blacknp:
The truth is bitter, hatred will kill you with hypertension.
[/s]
trash
what's this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by blacknp(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
bIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
trash
what's this one saying
Go and carry your brain from the toilet sit, maybe you may comprehend better?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Finally Free Walks Out Of Court (full Video) by Mrfeel: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
Some verbal warriors from the W side who vehemently denied sowore and claim afonjas didn't send him, to start any revolution, will start masturbating on this thread now

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People / 100% Proof Nigerians Cannot Rule Themselves / IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.