Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,861 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People (4287 Views)

Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People / Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) / Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by Ruby5: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by SLAP44: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Oga ndi Oga doing what only the Igbos can do best, distributing wealth.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by calabaman(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
60 trailers

Or

60bags of rice?

2 Likes

Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by dignity33: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
calabaman:
60 trailers

Or

60bags of rice?
I'm sure you never open that YouTube probably you have no data but quick to comment. though I don't think is 60 trailer but that definitely much like 15 trailer.

3 Likes

Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by maestroferddi: 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Good gesture.

Aku ruo ulo...

1 Like

Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by manuelreports: 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Igbos loves themselves so much

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by Sylraph1: 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Aku Luo Uno,Amara onye kpara ya....
Ka CHUKWU GOZIE ya Na NDI be ya

5 Likes

Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by infini771: 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by AlhajaChinyere: 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Herdsmen:

If a Yoruba human call igbos primitive grin

What should we call Yoruba humans... broomstick legs.. sophisticators grin

Bayerebe and their brain grin

We have the history, tradition, culture, governance, EMPIRE, ancient military powers to show for our acclaimed civilisation.

Show us Igbo own. The Obi of Onitcha was credited by the British so don't mess with me!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by JAMO84: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
bennyxt:

Afonja, all they do is follow every single Igbo or Biafran thread, monitoring out of envy and wickedness. This is when hunger is dealing with them in their region. I don't understand these people.
He asked you simple question, you're drifting away from the topic
Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by RTSC: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

We have the history, tradition, culture, governance, EMPIRE, ancient military powers to show for our acclaimed civilisation.

Show us Igbo own. The Obi of Onitcha was credited by the British so don't mess with me!
na only una get history. History of being beaten by dahomean women.

Onitsha as a city was functioning long before oyo.

Mr history.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by Lawalatm: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Hope no one sacrificed on these bags before donating to peole lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed …….anything is possible especially in this trying time undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Anambra Igbo man

5 Likes

Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by AlhajaChinyere: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
RTSC:

Mr history.

Where is that 'You don mean it' meme?

1 Like

Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by remele2(f): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
We dnt count bags, instead we count trailers, den its left for u to count the contents in the trailer. U wen dey envy, u can go and count the bags

5 Likes

Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by Azmanaty: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
RTSC:

Mr history.

U mean say no be only hunger sabi beat them, even women from Dahomey?? grin grin
You badt gan

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by selemempe: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

grin says a girl who probably looks like this?
Her you from Heebadan, Hekiti hor Hosun? grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by AlhajaChinyere: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
selemempe:
Her you from Heebadan, Hekiti or Hosun? grin

Na so e pain you reach?

Show us any trace of ancient civilisation in igboland......o ya now!
Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by ChristianNorth: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

In addition to the shot below, Igbos casted with bronze 100 years before Yorubas attempted it.

Reduce the rate you read your ewedu media

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by Sylraph1: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
selemempe:
Her you from Heebadan, Hekiti or Hosun? grin
C'mon bro those pictures are so harsh...
Wepu ya Biko

4 Likes

Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by selemempe: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

Na so e pain you reach?

Show us any trace of ancient civilisation in igboland......o ya now!
ancient indeed?
Sure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by selemempe: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Sylraph1:

C'mon bro those pictures are so harsh...
Wepu ya Biko
ok I will remove 2 and leave one

2 Likes

Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by Sylraph1: 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
selemempe:
better

1 Like

Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by Sylraph1: 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
selemempe:
better
Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by Kwili: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Herdsmen:

If a Yoruba human call igbos primitive grin

What should we call Yoruba humans... broomstick legs.. sophisticators grin

Bayerebe and their brain grin
bro, have u forgotten?
the Afonjas are skull miners. it's only those who are primitive mines humans skull. their dead are afraid of been buried in their region bcoz the skull minners won't allow them to rest in peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by ahiboilandgas: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ruby5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aALdBhYSr7g
rabiu has donated futher 3.3 billion today apart from the 1 bn ....on noise
Re: This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People by calabaman(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
dignity33:
I'm sure you never open that YouTube probably you have no data but quick to comment. though I don't think is 60 trailer but that definitely much like 15 trailer.

Referring to OPs post Sir angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eid-el-fitr: Governor Badaru Pardons 17 Inmates In Jigawa / IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa / Bandits Killed Over 750 Civilians, Kidnapped 45 From Schools In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.