Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,381 members, 7,861,052 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos (1356 Views)

24 Year Old Man & His 80 Year Old Lover Are Trending On Social Media (pics/vid) / 80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel / Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos by Jalabasers: 6:54am On Sep 25, 2019
There was pandemonium at River Bank Hotel in Ijora-Badia area of Lagos State as a 60-year-old man, Raji Adio, died while having sex with his lover who fled the facility after making the discovery.

The woman disappeared from the hotel premises before the cleaner, John Chuks could alert his co-workers after he saw her running. The hotel manager who left the premises to attend a morning devotion at the Revelation Church opposite the hotel was quickly alerted before the incident was reported to the police.

The manager stated, “Both Adio and the woman were regular customers, so on the day of the incident, they both came around 8am to book a room for short-time rest. Immediately payment was made, I issued a receipt to Adio and gave him the key to one of the rooms. Afterwards, I left the reception to attend a morning devotion at a church opposite the hotel. Almost all members of staff of the hotel attend the devotion before business will commence for the day.

“As the devotion was going on, Chuks suddenly rushed to inform us that he suspected that something strange had happened because of the way a woman rushed out from one of the rooms and ran out of the hotel. We quickly chased after her, but it was too late.

“If someone was at the reception, the woman wouldn’t have escaped, because the receptionist would have asked for Adio when the woman was leaving. But the cleaner, who was fortunate to have seen her while running away, came to call us instead of chasing after her to prevent her escape.

“When we went back to the room to find out what had happened, we saw Adio lying naked on the bed and on close examination, we realised that he was dead. We also found the tissue paper that both of them used during their romp on the floor, while the man’s clothes were on the table. I suspect that the woman quickly dressed up and rushed out of the room after Adio died.”

Chuks said the incident was reported at the Ijora-Badia Police Division and detectives were sent to investigate the matter as all effort to uncover the woman's identity and whereabout was unsuccessful.

“I was coming downstairs from one of the rooms and wanted to go and meet my colleagues at the church. But on my way downstairs, I saw the woman running out of one of the rooms on the second floor; so, I rushed to the church to alert my colleagues and we started searching for the woman but did not find her.

“I don’t know if it was a tricycle that she boarded or a motorcycle, but I searched for her everywhere but did not find her. The woman is slim and tall, but no one could pinpoint her whereabouts. So, when I got back, I was told that Ekezie had gone to report to the police and police personnel later visited the hotel to investigate the matter" he said.

Ekezie who reported the incident to the police was reportedly detained but released on condition of visiting the police station daily as part of the investigation. Punch reported that the Lagos police spokesperson, Bala Elkana, said a manhunt had been launched for the woman, adding that investigation was ongoing to determine if Adio died while having sex or if something else was responsible for his death.

“We started by deploying our homicide detectives in the crime scene; they cordoned off the place to see if there was anything that could aid the investigation, because we are not sure if it is murder or not.

“So, we can’t conclude from the onset and that is why we have commenced investigation into the matter and launched a manhunt for the woman. We are leaving no stone unturned to arrive at the truth about what actually happened, because we want to ascertain if it was a death caused by him having sex or whether something else was responsible for his death; so, we are still investigating" he said.

Source:https://www.jalabase.com/gist/woman-flees-as-60-year-old-lover-dies-during-sex-in-lagos/

Re: Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos by GOFRONT(m): 6:55am On Sep 25, 2019
undecided
Re: Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos by Wantedmiller: 7:02am On Sep 25, 2019
Short time Rest got me laughing.........

That Early morning........ Nawa oooo

A test should be conducted......to check if he was murdered or died a natural cause. Maybe the man done go above his rounds.

But it could have been better...... The woman reported the case herself. But she chose to run maybe because of Naija Police.
Re: Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos by Tobinrobin(m): 7:04am On Sep 25, 2019
Please enlighten me, what will they charge the woman with if it turns out the man died because of sex romp? Since the police don’t run autopsy here

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos by Tolexander: 7:05am On Sep 25, 2019
The manager stated, “Both Adio and the woman were regular customers, so on the day of the incident, they both came around 8am to book a room for short-time rest.
Short term rest has turned eternal rest.

RIP - Rest In Pùssy!

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos by Jalabasers: 7:05am On Sep 25, 2019
farano,

Rocktation

Lalasticala

Front page
Re: Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:09am On Sep 25, 2019
Most people don't go for medical check up. Most likely its heart failure, that was how former chief judge of Edo state died on top at Ibro hotel in Abj and later it was confirmed to be natural causes.
If you're above 50 be careful with these young girls o, they will send you to your maker easily. Stick to the 30+ ladies if you can't handle youngie.
Re: Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 25, 2019
Idiots leaving their jobs to attend devotion. Talking about a country full of unproductive citizens.
Re: Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2019
They left their duty posts to attend morning devotion and they are proud to give that on official statement, what a country.
Religion has crippled the workforce of Nigeria and nobody is doing anything about it.

By the way, rip to the man who died in active service. undecided
Re: Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos by CAPSLOCKED: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2019
Tolexander:

RIP - Rest In Pùssy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 25, 2019
Tobinrobin:
Please enlighten me, what will they charge the woman with if it turns out the man died because of sex romp? Since the police don’t run autopsy here

That's the issue with Nigerian Police. Although if the victim can get a lawyer to defend her, it would definitely be proven, but the initial accusations and the hell she'll pass through in detention before judgement sef...
Re: Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos by Jalabasers: 7:42am On Sep 25, 2019
Tolexander:

RIP - Rest In Pùssy!
grin cheesy grin
Re: Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2019
Netanyahu1:
Idiots leaving their jobs to attend devotion. Talking about a country full of unproductive citizens.
.. I wonder o. That very crazy and irresponsible.
Re: Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos by iPrevail(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2019
I hope say the man pay her sha before him die? undecided
Re: Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos by donbachi(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2019
Tobinrobin:
as prime suspect
Re: Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos by Tobinrobin(m): 8:06am On Sep 25, 2019
lagoskind:

That's the issue with Nigerian Police. Although if the victim can get a lawyer to defend her, it would definitely be proven, but the initial accusations and the hell she'll pass through in detention before judgement sef...

Exactly! The man might’ve died because of heart attack & I’ve always read about cases like this, but I wonder what they always charge the suspects with , murder and what?
Re: Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos by Tobinrobin(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2019
donbachi:
as prime suspect

‘Prime suspect’ that’s not a charge sir
Re: Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos by verifiablefacts: 9:27am On Sep 25, 2019
Tobinrobin:
womanslaughter..
Re: Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos by Jalabasers: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2019
Tobinrobin:

‘Prime suspect’ that’s not a charge sir
grin sad
Re: Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos by Jalabasers: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2019
Hmm
Re: Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos by BrokeFucker007: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tobinrobin:
She will be guitly of Fuckder but but murder

(1) (Reply)

Video:3 Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher In Ghana / Why Dont People Tell People How They Made It In Life??? / Need Some Advice Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.