Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers (35443 Views)

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by GistmoreNG: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
When two lawyers meet, who will judge who? The love birds who been best of friends are set to get married as they releases lovely pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/when-two-lawyers-meet-who-will-judge-who-pre-wedding-photos

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by GistmoreNG: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by Starz825(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
Make God judge grin

Ftc....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
'When two lawyers meet, who will judge who?' says the headline.

But I thought Lawyers don't give judgments. Only Judges do.

So now tell me OP. Are they lawyers or judges cos you are confusing me here angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by LearnITsmash(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ohh boy this couple wowo die, my eyes dey bleed oooo undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by ValCon888: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
I hope they don't use argument to destroy their home. One thing is sure; one of their kids will be a lawyer.

19 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by GistMore9: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by DIKEnaWAR: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Wow! Congratulations.

The girl is lucky. Very lucky. She is marrying a perfect and sensible gentleman. A 100 yards husband material.

Marital bliss to them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by DIKEnaWAR: 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

So now tell me OP. Are they lawyers or judges cos you are confusing me here angry

Did judges fall from heaven? For you to be a judge, you must first be a lawyer. Yes, judges are lawyers.

OP is right.

11 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by mezarddinny: 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

you dey mind naija bloggers?
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by faithfull18(f): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Ugly people always think everyone looks like them.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by GistmoreNG: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by simple250: 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Wow! Congratulations.

The girl is lucky. Very lucky. She is marrying a perfect and sensible gentleman. A 100 yards husband material.

Marital bliss to them.

Can you defend this your statement in court

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
Happy Married Life to the Barristers.

Please make your children proud of you!

Ok bye!
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nairaland dea make to marry hungry person sometimes

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
simple250:

Can you defend this your statement in court
Lol cheesy.
That your lips upstairs no be for here o cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by TaiKuun(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
Happy Married Life.
It is only God that can judge you two.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by Lugianostar(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
Liars incorporated!!!
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by lyriclekidd(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
Okay
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by MartinsD12(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Don't mind the olodo op
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by tym92(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
j
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by Instinct0212: 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nice One.....[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by Jaysolu(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
Imagine them quarrelling
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by bIoodykiller: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
post=82565492:

Lol cheesy.
That your lips upstairs no be for here o cheesy grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
Law is a course you enjoy and take pride being a student only because after law school, reality will set in. grin

Hml to them though.

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by tommykiwi(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Calm down!
Rather appreciate their union...

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by bIoodykiller: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
post=82565481:
Happy Married Life to the Barristers.

Please make your children proud of you!

Ok bye!
[/s]
Sharap

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by mascot87(m): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
I may have to do the needful soon

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by SeunStats(m): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
na me go b d JUDGE Wen dem fight
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by Gforce2019: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
Do you say two liars? They are charge and bail lawyers... Posing with wigs and gowns
Most of this lawyers are porous upstairs...If you call them to defend your case, because of their unintelligent status, they will lose the case....
Most of the lawyer only do affidavit and police extract.... I hate them with passion...

They are never sincere and they are rogue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? / Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice / Help! My Girlfriend Caught Me With Her Mother On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.