Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School (42684 Views)

I Have Turned Him Into A Rastafarian - Shehu Sani 'mocks' El-rufai / Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks / Shehu Sani Mocks Aminu Bello Masari Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by Elchicolo: 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Immediate past Senator who represented Kaduna Central in the 8th Senate, Senator Shehu Sani, has described Governor Nasir El-Rufai’s enrolment of his son in a public school as a political stunt for 2023.

He said the action is clownish, comical and deceptive.

Addressing journalists in Kaduna, Senator Sani said, “His action was simply a 2023 political stunt set up for the media and people who reside outside Kaduna.

“For people who reside in Kaduna, they know what public primary school look like in the state, they know where they are located and the problems they are facing.

“It is not because I have a political difference with him, no, but for whoever lives in Kaduna state knew that what the governor did with his son by enrolling him into public school was just a comedy.

“It was a badly written Kannywood or Nolywood script. I know the governor likes Kannywood and Nolywood actors and actresses, but as far as l am concerned, that was a bad and poorly written script for the media in preparatory for 2023 and nothing else.

“He would have done better by upgrading schools in Kaduna, you cannot spend N195m in a particular school and then take your son and the media to that school and think you have done anything different.

“Let me tell you, we had a governor in this state, Balarabe Musa, who has never lived in government house during his reign and all that while he was a governor he lived in his private house and I also know that the children of former governor Ahmed Makarfi attended this same Capital School. I also know that other public officials’ children go to that school too. So if you are not been corny, deceptive and comical, you would have allowed all your children to enrol into public schools. Public school doesn’t mean primary schools alone, there are public secondary schools and public universities.

“We have Kaduna State University, KASU which is a public University and we have several public secondary schools in the state. During Sallah, we saw the governor with a lot of his children and all of a sudden, you picked one of them and said oh, take him to Capital School, I think the governor is becoming a bad representation of Baba Sala, I Go Die and Basket Mouth, a kind of comedy situation. He is not new in this kind of drama. It was the same person who was moving around Kaduna—Abuja road and he went with cameras that he was chasing kidnappers, so this is a new script but as far as am concerned, that is comedy.

“Since we are in an era in this state of using public utilities, public hospitals,and now public schools, so it is also in order that public officials, both elected and appointed should also patronise public toilets in Kaduna. That is the highest form of patriotism and selfless service. You should use what the masses are using which is public toilets.

“As a governor of the state and as a leader, if it is good to patronise public schools by public servants, politicians and all of us should patronise public toilets like the one that is not far away from my office.”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/09/25/shehu-sani-mocks-gov-el-rufai-enrolling-son-public-school/

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by jarawa: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
Everyone need public attention even politicians

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by booblacain(m): 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
The biggest irony is that many will still fall for it.

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by Nigeria2040: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Shehu Sani give us your own comedy by sponsoring a bill in the senate that all public office holders should enroll thier children in public school and see how Nigeria schhol system will be revived. These public official will invest much in education because of their children

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by SniperSmurf(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
grin
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by Daviddson(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Shehu Sani should rest already. He's beginning to sound like a broken record!
SoNature:

I don't think you know what that means

Don't use an idiom because you see people use it

Find out the meaning first
I should be the one to tell you to check Google. He's over criticizing Elrufai, and the criticism is beginning not to make sense anymore.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by slawomir: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
Okay

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by hisexcellency34: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
this useless blogger

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by BarrElChapo(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
son of this 13th wife angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by 111sunshine: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
lol
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by Ayoefa: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
Blogger, blogger should get a real job and stop disturbing public peace. Rubbish.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by princeade86(m): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
many will fall for it.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by islandmoon: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
hell fire!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by greatdreamer(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
Only zombies of APC origin and some Yoruba Muslims will accept this poorly written script by body bag pioneer.

10 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
angry
Nigeria is an interesting country. The country's politicians seem to be more interesting. We are all very funny in this country.
On the other hand, when I'm less busy, I'll look into Shehu Sani's achievements as a senator of the Federal Republic.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by 9jaRealist: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nigeria2040:
Shehu Sani give us your own comedy by sponsoring a bill in the senate that all public office holders should enroll thier children in public school and see how Nigeria schhol system will be revived. These public official will invest much in education because of their children

Difficult to do that when he’s NOT a Senator... cheesy
>

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by phkka1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
How come that short man is having children at tgat age?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by ntyce(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
This blogger should go and sit down somewhere....

Sani has no right to criticize anyone in govt, his 4 years in the senate yielded nothing.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by maxjax(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
dont mind that short man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by Onyi90(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
Daviddson:
Sorry but are u a Z. O. M. B. I.......

18 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by Abalado(f): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
He can only deceive kaduna people

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by ProfessorBerlin(m): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Gullible Nigerians will believe Hell Rufia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by positivelord: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Blogging is not really a good line of trade.....i mean common Mr.Blogger
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by patfemy06: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
But this is one of the development we've been clamoring for and u said d timing is incorrect and that is because of 2023.Let me ask one question. When would have being the best time to take his son to public school?....something is wrong with us in this country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by seangy4konji: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lol

They have not started wearing apron for their wives to go and be frying kose in public square..

That's when you truly know that election is around the corner.. After election?

One finger no den enter their Anya again..

Cc Buhari. The deaf and dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by Walexybobo(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
I laff in ijesa dialet. aboki fooling abokis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by Pusyiter(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
Everything in Nigeria is a comedy and a political stunt by our leaders.
The pain is that while politicians continue with their comedy, governance suffers the tragedy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by wellmax(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
This man should go and sit down, he is no even good at blogging.
What Gov El Rufai did is very commendable

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by Ayoefa: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
greatdreamer:
Only zombies of APC origin and some Yoruba Muslims will accept

Only brainwashed retarded ipob Biafuro religious terrorists monkeys from the SADEAST will not see value in fixing up a school and enrolling your child in the same school. Better than SADEAST Governor giving out kerosene as bribes for votes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by SoNature(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
Daviddson:

I don't think you know what that means

Don't use an idiom because you see people use it

Find out the meaning first

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by chukwuibuipob: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
undecided undecided sad undecided sad undecided if d midget evil one ship am go London now,una go still talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos / Court Jails House Of Reps Majority Leader Doguwa For Alleged Murder / Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.