Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,737 members, 7,831,345 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School (42694 Views)

I Have Turned Him Into A Rastafarian - Shehu Sani 'mocks' El-rufai / Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks / Shehu Sani Mocks Aminu Bello Masari Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by teejona(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Elchicolo:
Immediate past Senator who represented Kaduna Central in the 8th Senate, Senator Shehu Sani, has described Governor Nasir El-Rufai’s enrolment of his son in a public school as a political stunt for 2023.

He said the action is clownish, comical and deceptive.

Addressing journalists in Kaduna, Senator Sani said, “His action was simply a 2023 political stunt set up for the media and people who reside outside Kaduna.

“For people who reside in Kaduna, they know what public primary school look like in the state, they know where they are located and the problems they are facing.

“It is not because I have a political difference with him, no, but for whoever lives in Kaduna state knew that what the governor did with his son by enrolling him into public school was just a comedy.

“It was a badly written Kannywood or Nolywood script. I know the governor likes Kannywood and Nolywood actors and actresses, but as far as l am concerned, that was a bad and poorly written script for the media in preparatory for 2023 and nothing else.

“He would have done better by upgrading schools in Kaduna, you cannot spend N195m in a particular school and then take your son and the media to that school and think you have done anything different.

“Let me tell you, we had a governor in this state, Balarabe Musa, who has never lived in government house during his reign and all that while he was a governor he lived in his private house and I also know that the children of former governor Ahmed Makarfi attended this same Capital School. I also know that other public officials’ children go to that school too. So if you are not been corny, deceptive and comical, you would have allowed all your children to enrol into public schools. Public school doesn’t mean primary schools alone, there are public secondary schools and public universities.

“We have Kaduna State University, KASU which is a public University and we have several public secondary schools in the state. During Sallah, we saw the governor with a lot of his children and all of a sudden, you picked one of them and said oh, take him to Capital School, I think the governor is becoming a bad representation of Baba Sala, I Go Die and Basket Mouth, a kind of comedy situation. He is not new in this kind of drama. It was the same person who was moving around Kaduna—Abuja road and he went with cameras that he was chasing kidnappers, so this is a new script but as far as am concerned, that is comedy.

“Since we are in an era in this state of using public utilities, public hospitals,and now public schools, so it is also in order that public officials, both elected and appointed should also patronise public toilets in Kaduna. That is the highest form of patriotism and selfless service. You should use what the masses are using which is public toilets.

“As a governor of the state and as a leader, if it is good to patronise public schools by public servants, politicians and all of us should patronise public toilets like the one that is not far away from my office.”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/09/25/shehu-sani-mocks-gov-el-rufai-enrolling-son-public-school/

He has many children and only enrolled one into a public school. but how about you, how many do you have and how many of them are in public school?
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by Inflammatory: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
Me I like this type of attention o. If all the governors that start this trend, atleast 36 schools will be befitting.
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by Enemyofpeace: 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Busted

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by Hausaman(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Daviddson:
Shehu Sani should rest already. He's beginning to sound like a broken record! I should be the one to tell you to check Google. He's over criticizing Elrufai, and the criticism is beginning not to make sense anymore.

Had he sponsored a Bill that will compel public office holders to use only public institutions for their wards, Nigeria would had been the Tech valley of the world, however we all have a roll to play individually to make ourselves better and Nigeria a great Nation.
God bless Nigeria.
Its just like Ipobians shouting the hardest during PMB dispensation, will they kept mute during GEJ clueless regime. I believed GEJ would have given them Biafra on a bottle dry gin, instead of these propagation of hatred, lies and nuclearization of the polity. If we could rewind time, I believe the cold blooded murder of Sir Ahmadu& Abubakar would not have happened.
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by wizsolzy(m): 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lol shehu sani done finish the man..kolo El rufai

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
booblacain:
The biggest irony is that many will still fall for it.
in benin here, their radio journalist are already praising him. They already using him as a model for others to follow in their ''talk am as e dey pain u'' tuesday programme.

They even think he must have fixed every public school before taking his son to one of them.
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by stormborn28(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
Daviddson:
Shehu Sani should rest already. He's beginning to sound like a broken record! I should be the one to tell you to check Google. He's over criticizing Elrufai, and the criticism is beginning not to make sense anymore.
the criticism makes sense... I said it here that it was 2023 elections the dwarfish imp decided to make such stunts.. We have intelligent people who see through
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nigeria2040:
Shehu Sani give us your own comedy by sponsoring a bill in the senate that all public office holders should enroll thier children in public school and see how Nigeria schhol system will be revived. These public official will invest much in education because of their children

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by Ekez(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ayoefa:

Only brainwashed retarded ipob Biafuro religious terrorists monkeys from the SADEAST will not see value in fixing up a school and enrolling your child in the same school. Better than SADEAST Governor giving out kerosene as bribes for votes.
buh e pain you shaaaa
Kpele
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by bizzibodi(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
Sanni has finished d midget. grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by ayyoughurt(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
shehu Sani dy watch Nollywood die
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by mercyviv(f): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Shehu Sani, the one-time senator now turned blogger!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by Charly68: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Political nonsense indeed..the Governor is trying to copy Fayose style of politics ..only God knows when sending children to public school has become a major achievement
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Old script Britain thought them...am still surprise it still work in this generation

#NIGERIS IS ROLLING BACKWARDS
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by femolii: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
El-Rufai is deceiving himself.
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by wink2015(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
Elchicolo:
Immediate past Senator who represented Kaduna Central in the 8th Senate, Senator Shehu Sani, has described Governor Nasir El-Rufai’s enrolment of his son in a public school as a political stunt for 2023.

He said the action is clownish, comical and deceptive.

Addressing journalists in Kaduna, Senator Sani said, “His action was simply a 2023 political stunt set up for the media and people who reside outside Kaduna.

“For people who reside in Kaduna, they know what public primary school look like in the state, they know where they are located and the problems they are facing.

“It is not because I have a political difference with him, no, but for whoever lives in Kaduna state knew that what the governor did with his son by enrolling him into public school was just a comedy.

“It was a badly written Kannywood or Nolywood script. I know the governor likes Kannywood and Nolywood actors and actresses, but as far as l am concerned, that was a bad and poorly written script for the media in preparatory for 2023 and nothing else.

“He would have done better by upgrading schools in Kaduna, you cannot spend N195m in a particular school and then take your son and the media to that school and think you have done anything different.

“Let me tell you, we had a governor in this state, Balarabe Musa, who has never lived in government house during his reign and all that while he was a governor he lived in his private house and I also know that the children of former governor Ahmed Makarfi attended this same Capital School. I also know that other public officials’ children go to that school too. So if you are not been corny, deceptive and comical, you would have allowed all your children to enrol into public schools. Public school doesn’t mean primary schools alone, there are public secondary schools and public universities.

“We have Kaduna State University, KASU which is a public University and we have several public secondary schools in the state. During Sallah, we saw the governor with a lot of his children and all of a sudden, you picked one of them and said oh, take him to Capital School, I think the governor is becoming a bad representation of Baba Sala, I Go Die and Basket Mouth, a kind of comedy situation. He is not new in this kind of drama. It was the same person who was moving around Kaduna—Abuja road and he went with cameras that he was chasing kidnappers, so this is a new script but as far as am concerned, that is comedy.

“Since we are in an era in this state of using public utilities, public hospitals,and now public schools, so it is also in order that public officials, both elected and appointed should also patronise public toilets in Kaduna. That is the highest form of patriotism and selfless service. You should use what the masses are using which is public toilets.

“As a governor of the state and as a leader, if it is good to patronise public schools by public servants, politicians and all of us should patronise public toilets like the one that is not far away from my office.”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/09/25/shehu-sani-mocks-gov-el-rufai-enrolling-son-public-school/

Senator Shehu Sani really hit governor El Rufai

The Senator Sani get BAD MOUTH FA !
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by NGpatriot: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
The source of new stories and where Nigerian newspapers get their news from.

1. Reno Omokri

2. FFK.

3. Timi Frank

4. Shehu Sani

5. Blogsites.

Where another man sends his child to school here in Nigeria is a worthy news story and something to lament over by a disgraced and rejected politician. grin

Politics of hatred and destruction How sad. grin
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by igwefivestar(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
Daviddson:
has Shehu Sani made this particular statement b4?

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
Daviddson:

The message not the messenger.. lol..

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by MSesan: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
This is exactly all about political DIFFERENCE. El-rufai, at least as a governor he did take one out of children the public school.

Let me ask, aside him doing that which of the governors also do the same, including the so called sheu Sani?

Secondly, he's comparing public toilet to other public amenities. Public toilet is not for everyday use rather for emergency use.

So, before he criticize he should public sample about himself.

RUBISH angry angry
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by Yankee101: 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Je likes actors and actresses....are you saying something?
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by 9iceprince(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
If na PDP governor like Seyi Makinde makes this kind of move....you would have hail and wail about how PDP meant well for Nigeria... where as charity begins at home....If this had happened some months to election you would have shouted election propaganda.... Wishing you more years Of Wailing, to the wailers
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by ofiko123(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
It is just showmanship, we know what will eventually happen.. El-rufai wants to run for president, but we know that he can never win..
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by MisterChairman(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
well said cmr shehu sani .. that short clownish individual will do anything to with public support in preparation for 2023
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by grandstar(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nigeria2040:
Shehu Sani give us your own comedy by sponsoring a bill in the senate that all public office holders should enroll thier children in public school and see how Nigeria schhol system will be revived. These public official will invest much in education because of their children

The biggest challenge to public school education is actually cost. It is exorbitant but Anambra has shown the way

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by backbone503(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
If our public office holders are/have been performing this stunt, believe me, Nigeria would be a far better place. So El Rufai, we gbadun your stunt.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by mrblessed(m): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
SoNature:

I don't think you know what that means

Don't use an idiom because you see people use it

Find out the meaning first
The usage of the term "broken record" to characterize the now expected and predictable criticisms of the actions and policies of Mallam el-Rufia, is perfectly correct and unblemished.The term "Broken record" means a constant and annoying repetition of a particular statement or opinions. It is an indisputable fact that the most vociferous and unrelenting critic of the governor of Kaduna state today is Sen. Sani. So, it is apposite for someone to designate Sani's constant but obviously spot on criticisms of the governor as "broken record."

I concede, though, that the term may be deployed as a tool to either denounce or deflect critics and criticisms, depending on who the user is and what his motives are. But as for signification and semantics, especially as brilliantly used by that gentleman, you are the wrong party here.
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by israelmao(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
An intelligent person will hardly take El-Rufai seriously on this.
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by MiztaYouneek(m): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nigeria2040:

Are you lost? This Sani has been fully evicted from the senate. He is now a social media political blogger.
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by Staro: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
this useless blogger

Are you looking for the useless one?
Look in the mirror
Re: Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School by dochenaj: 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
patfemy06:
But this is one of the development we've been clamoring for and u said d timing is incorrect and that is because of 2023.Let me ask one question. When would have being the best time to take his son to public school?....something is wrong with us in this country
If he has enough money to have his son in a private school with unequivocal better learning and yet puts him in a public school then it is blatant publicity stunt or at best poor parenting.

And let me add this, a good action with bad intentions is still wrong. And hence should be criticized and condemned as vehemently as a bad action.

Anyway from Sani's long epistle I learn that the public school in question is not that public considering he referenced public office holders that had and has children in that school.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Arrived Owerri Airport For Abia Campaign Rally-photos / Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge / Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.