Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC (31568 Views)

Return All SPY Vehicle Plate Numbers To State Commands, AIG Zone 9 Urges Users / FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration / FRSC Commences Enforcement Of National Identification Number On Driver’s Licence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by phemmie06(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
This no be my palaver
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by Stillthebest: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
kiss

What would differentiate the new ones from the old apart from the fact that they want to use it to generate money.

Almost every Nigerian knows that we are not governed by humans. Always trying to do things that will torment a common man. But a policy that will strengthen institutions that will help grow the nation better will be a hard Nut to crack.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by Stillthebest: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
Onyi90:
With all this grammar from that confused FRSC commander, I just got my driver's licence this year.

Those whose theirs are on the way, what would they do??
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by Psoul(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
pocohantas:
Where is picture of the new license/number plate? I hope what I own is the new one, because I don't have money to spend. Always looking for ways to collect from the masses.

That said, does the FRSC also call it PLATE NUMBER?
What do u expect them to call it? Probably you wanted to hear Number Plate.

Here, they are talking of the way the Plate Numbers are arranged and written on the Number Plate. You can change the Plate Number while the Number Plate is still the same.

So here, the design of the Number Plate remains the same while the arrangement of the Alpha-Numeric registration number (Plate Number) will be changed.

So, I don't think that the word Plate Number as applied in this context is wrong.
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by Thegamingorca(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
pocohantas:
Where is picture of the new license/number plate? I hope what I own is the new one, because I don't have money to spend. Always looking for ways to collect from the masses.

I don't think it should differ.

Was at the lot the other day and dey still hold up the Nigerian green map on the plate

Don't expect them to know what a licensed plate is
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
tempex88:
i thought there was a court order
Actually there is, but a court in Awka -Anambra state hurriedly nullified it, Because,a,was foolish minister Osita Chidoka wanted to raise money for his master GEJ for election purpose, it seems to me that the solicitor who took on the FRSC on the issue is still at it.
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by pocohantas(f): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
Thegamingorca:

I don't think it should differ.

Was at the lot the other day and dey still hold up the Nigerian green map on the plate. Don't expect them to know what a licensed plate is

So, it is that type I have ehn?
Okay, let me go back to sleep grin
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by lloyds(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
But they just forced us to pay money for some new licences and plate numbers just few years ago.
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by Quaddafi29: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
FRSC is a corrupt organisation that has simply metamorphosed into a mone making venture. The commission now competes with the Nigerian Police in bribe takin and intimidation. I suggest that this commission be scrapped as I has no further use to Nigerians. This case of extorting money in the guise of a new licence plate from already impoverished citizenry. A valid court judgement has already made it not compulsory but because some people that ill make massive commission cannot drop their greed, this same issue has come up again. It is time for motorists to form a very militant association to check these excesses. New vehicles being registered sold be compelled to get the so called new licence plate and not already registered motorists. Funny enough, this new licence plate is of low qualit production that the numbers simpl fade within a few months. Please scrap road safety commission as they have no good use apar from the employment of some status and filling the pockets of the ultra corrupt
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by Thegamingorca(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
pocohantas:

Oga, you have not answered the important question.

Do you have pictures of the new NUMBER PLATE?

So, it is that type I have ehn?
Okay, let me go back to sleep grin

The old style was really hideous. I still see some old cars with them sha. Chances of them taxing anyone will be slim.
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by pocohantas(f): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Thegamingorca:

The old style was really hideous. I still see some old cars with them sha. Chances of them taxing anyone will be slim.

I can't remember the last time I saw that old crap. They rolled out a new one, it has been a while na and I think that has been enforced. I was wondering if they are re-enforcing it or trying to introduce a new one.
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by Stormyweather(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
pocohantas:

i was shocked when i read it too o. Abi na OP put am like that?
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by Oluwaseyi456(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
u know d 1st 2 ptate number doesnt carry fulani nd it cows,y ll it nt b?
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by pocohantas(f): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
Stormyweather:
i was shocked when i read it too o. Abi na OP put am like that?

Someone up there said they are referring to the plate number itself (being its arrangement) - not the number plate like I assumed.

I guess that gives us this one?

Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by Stormyweather(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
pocohantas:

Someone up there said they are referring to the plate number itself (being its arrangement) - not the number plate like I assumed.

I guess that gives us this one?
i should think so too.
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by jrusky(m): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
Pls where did we got all these animals from for God sake every country I know has be using same plate number for ages nut the mother f u c k e rs idiots called FRSC turned Camelion changing plate number every year.

Many many people need to be relief if their job and let them go back to their villages and be doing farming. No little sense, no plan infact no life.
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by visionex: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
BUHARISTS WHERE ARE YOU
SHAME NO GO ALLOW THEM REACH HERE TODAY

WHEN PEOPLE ARE ABOUT TO SETTLE DOWN FOR THE NEW LICENSE ORDER WHICH CLAIMED HEGE CHUNK OF TAX PAYERS MONEY FOUR YEARS AGO

WHAT A HIGHLY OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by visionex: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
FulaNizATION MUST BE FUNDED

A NO OF FULANI ARE PRESENTLY SETTLING IN people's lands and BUSHES AROUND ANAMBRA STATE COmmunities and nobody is talking
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
How many times are these people going to change the number plate? This government and its numerous dubious agencies won't stop exploring every opportunity to milk Nigerians dry.

The primary purpose for which the useless FRSC was established is to ensure safety of lives on our road. They have however turned it to an avenue to extort commuters on the roads. They even have revenue targets to meet as mandated by the government!

Number plate ko,plate number ni (as my people call it) !

Nigerians,our mumu never do!

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by LOVEGINO(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
OpinionCounts:
I have never seen a country with so many confused and disorganized institutions and parastatals.

I wonder if the black race can ever successfully govern themself...
our problems started d very day we got independent.
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by Neoteny(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
stormborn28:
How many times will this useless government parastaltiles issue out new plate number

Lemme guess:

You were typing "government parasites", but halfway you changed your mind.

Because lemme assure you, they're indeed parasites.
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by femi4: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
pocohantas:

The one with map of Nigeria
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by nuelyoyo(m): 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
stormborn28:
How many times will this useless government parastaltiles issue out new plate number
I think they are trying to enforce the new plate number introduced during Jonathan's era
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by iyatrustee(f): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Digitallen:
this is what they are talking about, not motor vehicles but bikes and tricycles

Strange nobody even noticed! Guys,The clampdown is on bikes and keke napeps.

Everybody rushing to comment, some even abusing Buhari already.
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by mrkels(m): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
I see stupid people running this federation
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by tete7000(m): 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
[i][/i]
pocohantas:

I can't remember the last time I saw that old crap. They rolled out a new one, it has been a while na and I think that has been enforced. I was wondering if they are re-enforcing it or trying to introduce a new one.

I still move around with the old one
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by pattybf(f): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
mejai:
Beautiful Pattybf, may we have your attention. How much?

No cause for alarm, there is nothing like another new numbered plate, to the best of my knowledge.

It is directed to clampdown on motorcycles and tricycles without numbered plates.

So, what price r u asking for pls? I dont mind alert o grin
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by kuuljay(m): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
Osita did a good job there but since he left those guys have become as terrible as the police
Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by Nthrone(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
FRSC can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by Nthrone(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
FRSC should go to hell.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC by Legendguru: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
ohh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) / How To Escape From A Sinking Car (Photos) / 5 Places Where Driverless Cars Can Work In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.