Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,789 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Keyamo’s Successor Resumes Office As Minister Of State For Niger Delta (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo’s Successor Resumes Office As Minister Of State For Niger Delta (photos) (1939 Views)

Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports / President Buhari Resumes Office After Election Break(photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Resumes Office As APC Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyamo’s Successor Resumes Office As Minister Of State For Niger Delta (photos) by BleedingPen: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
Senator Tayo Alasoadura, on Wednesday, formally resumed duty as the new Minister of State for Niger Delta Affairs, Igbere TV reports.

This comes barely 24 hours after President Muhammadu Buhari approved a minor cabinet reshuffling less than 30days after its inauguration.

Sen. Alasoadura, who was redeployed from the Ministry of Labour and Productivity, took over from Mr. Festus Keyamo.

Mr Keyamo, on the other hand, was redeployed to the Ministry of Labour and Productivity as Minister of State.

Alasoadura was received by Godswill Akpabio, Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, along with the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Didi Walson-Jack.

Photos below...

http://igberetvnews.com/1023154/keyamos-successor-resumes-office-photos/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Keyamo’s Successor Resumes Office As Minister Of State For Niger Delta (photos) by Vicboi1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
The man Don old oh
Re: Keyamo’s Successor Resumes Office As Minister Of State For Niger Delta (photos) by amaniro: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
Vicboi1:
The man Don old oh

I swear. He looks old and in active. Why dem no kuku give Ogoni or igbo man deputy minister. After all imo and abia dey produce oil too
Re: Keyamo’s Successor Resumes Office As Minister Of State For Niger Delta (photos) by Jasen1(m): 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
Yoruba man as minister for Niger delta

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo’s Successor Resumes Office As Minister Of State For Niger Delta (photos) by Tolexander: 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jasen1:
Wetin do am?

Tell us which other geopolitical zone produces the largest oil, after the South South geopolitical zone
Re: Keyamo’s Successor Resumes Office As Minister Of State For Niger Delta (photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tolexander:
Wetin do am?

He is not one of us daddy.
Re: Keyamo’s Successor Resumes Office As Minister Of State For Niger Delta (photos) by Tolexander: 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

He is not one of us daddy.
and who is the “us”?

The South South has the largest oil production, the substantial portfolio was given to them
South West is the second largest producer, and the deputy is given to her.

The only excuse to tender is that, Tayo Alasoadura isn’t from the oil producing part of Ondo State.
Re: Keyamo’s Successor Resumes Office As Minister Of State For Niger Delta (photos) by Vicboi1(m): 1:37am On Sep 26, 2019
amaniro:

I swear. He looks old and in active. Why dem no kuku give Ogoni or igbo man deputy minister. After all imo and abia dey produce oil too

True i guess this president has trust issues
Re: Keyamo’s Successor Resumes Office As Minister Of State For Niger Delta (photos) by MetaPhysical: 3:15am On Sep 26, 2019
amaniro:

All the past years your people occupied this office, beside chaos and incompetence, what can you point to as achievement?

See NDDC Ministry as e look.....like a dungeon! Sports Ministry sef look more decent and opulent.

Watch as the old man teach you how to run an executive office and leadership.

Suegbe!
Re: Keyamo’s Successor Resumes Office As Minister Of State For Niger Delta (photos) by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 26, 2019
Congrats to him, hope he is not just a cronies who is there to collect his own

We opened verified WeChat and Alipay wallet
Re: Keyamo’s Successor Resumes Office As Minister Of State For Niger Delta (photos) by gaetano: 4:09am On Sep 26, 2019
Tolexander:
Wetin do am?

Tell us which other geopolitical zone produces the largest oil, after the South South geopolitical zone

Do You mean ọfemmanu?
Re: Keyamo’s Successor Resumes Office As Minister Of State For Niger Delta (photos) by Luvlyna(f): 4:45am On Sep 26, 2019
Get your children educational android tablets @ N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact
Re: Keyamo’s Successor Resumes Office As Minister Of State For Niger Delta (photos) by Lifestone(m): 5:59am On Sep 26, 2019
Jasen1:
But he is from Ondo State. The last time I checked, Ondo State is an Oil Producing State.
Re: Keyamo’s Successor Resumes Office As Minister Of State For Niger Delta (photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2019
Tolexander:
and who is the “us”?

The South South has the largest oil production, the substantial portfolio was given to them
South West is the second largest producer, and the deputy is given to her.

The only excuse to tender is that, Tayo Alasoadura isn’t from the oil producing part of Ondo State.

South West second largest in your dreams. Even Ondo can't produce 11 percent of what one local government in oyigbo in Rivers can produce and yet obasanjo doing attach by force smuggled her inside.

I repeat, he is not one of us.
Re: Keyamo’s Successor Resumes Office As Minister Of State For Niger Delta (photos) by Tolexander: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

South West second largest in your dreams. Even Ondo can't produce 11 percent of what one local government in oyigbo in Rivers can produce and yet obasanjo doing attach by force smuggled her inside.

I repeat, he is not one of us.
Bring out the document on the oil producing states and embarrass yourself!

And River State is in what geopolitical zone?
Re: Keyamo’s Successor Resumes Office As Minister Of State For Niger Delta (photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:25am On Sep 26, 2019
Tolexander:
Bring out the document on the oil producing states and embarrass yourself!

And River State is in what geopolitical zone?

There is nothing to prove there rather that what God has made... There is nothing like oil producing state in South West accept little from Ondo which all Nigerian can attest that the oil producing areas is not even originally Ondo..

So stop this arguments.

Who is talking about geopolitical zone when we are talking about Eastern Nigeria which Ondo do not belong.
Re: Keyamo’s Successor Resumes Office As Minister Of State For Niger Delta (photos) by Tolexander: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

There is nothing to prove there rather that what God has made... There is nothing like oil producing state in South West accept little from Ondo which all Nigerian can attest that the oil producing areas is not even originally Ondo..

So stop this arguments.

Who is talking about geopolitical zone when we are talking about Eastern Nigeria which Ondo do not belong.
sorry, I don’t engage your likes!

Intellectual engagement is based of facts , values and figures, not those shît you are spitting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo’s Successor Resumes Office As Minister Of State For Niger Delta (photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2019
Tolexander:
sorry, I don’t engage your likes!

Intellectual engagement is based of facts , values and figures, not those shît you are spitting

Bye daddy, there is nothing to engage in the first place than what you have been lectured now.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Anthony Joshua Beats Andy Ruiz Jr To Reclaim Heavyweight World Titles / South-east, South-south Zones Most Corrupt In Nigeria—nbc / Gov. Umahi & Igbo Investors Inspect Gigantic Projects In Ebonyi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.