Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports (33469 Views)

Festus Keyamo Resumes Office As Minister Of State, Niger Delta / President Buhari Resumes Office After Election Break(photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Resumes Office As APC Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by Mrcomedimatic: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
The Newly elected Minister of Sports, Sunday Dare as resume his office.

He shared a photo with caption saying...

First full day at the job. Grateful to God. Thankful to President Muhammadu Buhari for finding me worthy. My promise to the Nigerian Youth: We will deepen youth development and reinvent our sporting artistry.

The Development of the Nigerian youth will receive a laser focus towards developing their skills, harnessing their talents and empowering them towards contributing in greater measure to national development.

As a practical demonstration to this cause, I will in a couple of days convene a meeting of critical stakeholders in the area of youth development.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/08/22/sunday-dare-resumes-office-as-minister-of-sport/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
From a red beret to a red tie sport minister. It is well. All the former athletes be like. .."Who have we offended?"

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by Kingosytex(m): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
I wish him the best even as he embarks on the journey of taking his own share of the national cake.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by Kingosytex(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
From a red beret to a red tie sport minister. It is well. All the former athletes be like. .."Who have we offended?"

The red beret man was a big disaster to that ministry, his cluelessness stinks to the sky.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by NOC1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

what is wrong with red tie?

My people do say when you dont know what to speak against a beautiful girl, you will only say she is from the marine kingdom.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
NOC1:

what is wrong with red tie?

My people do say when you dont know what to speak against a beautiful girl, you will only say she is from the marine kingdom.
I was only pointing out a mere coincidence and cannot relate to your comments. I cant remember giving any negative connotation to it. so what's the fuss about?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by Larryfest(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
There are so many sports administrators and professors in our universities who are over qualified for this post yet the government will settle down for someone who doesn't even have any passion for sports or whatever to run the ministry and we want improvement in our sport circle...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by NOL2dworld(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
Minister of sport, how knowledgeable is he to sport?

For those who wish to know, no matter what U are going through, Suicide is not the solution

I know someone who can give U everlasting Peace, Joy and rest of mind, his name is Jesus.. Jesus Christ is the answer..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

If U want to give your life to Christ or If U have giving your life to Christ before but has taking it back.. This is the time to rededicate your life...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by Teewhy2: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
This sport minister be like oshomo, I hope the youth ladies never enter am.

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.
The Magnetic PVC curtains fits both outdoor and indoor space

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by ikombe: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
Contact me for your Gym and Exercise equipment both Home and Commercial Use

check my signature and profile for more info.

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by daddytime(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mrcomedimatic:
The Newly elected Minister of Sports, Sunday Dare as resume his office.

He shared a photo with caption saying...

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/08/22/sunday-dare-resumes-office-as-minister-of-sport/

I dey come ya office tomorrow....

We die here....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by Marcelinho(m): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
We wait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by donphilopus: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by wakes: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by Marineghost: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
I hope he perform very well
Cuz Nigeria politicians can never be trusted
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by SouthSouth1914: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
In a few months we will put your words to test!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by adioolayi(m): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
Please...reposition NPFL for us...do this and you will see your name written in GOLD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by Hades2016(m): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Teewhy2:
This sport minister be like oshomo, I hope the youth ladies never enter am.
person wey don already dey chop the ladies from today... Like 3 ladies don dey wait for baba for hotel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by seunfly: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
This one looks decent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by dfrost: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by Darevofpeace(m): 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
My Ogbomosho Man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by sylve11: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
I was only pointing out a mere coincidence and cannot relate to your comments. I cant remember giving any negative connotation to it. so what's the fuss about?

you just gave that guy PS2 FIFA Angle 90 grin grin grin cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by Skelewu: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

Actually, you gave a negative connotation to it when you asked the question 'who have we offended'. You were alluding to the fact that this new minister is as bad as the previous one.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by DonBenny77(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

First day at work, you should have waited for him to repeat it on a regular at least. What's the coincidence?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by sylve11: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Skelewu:

Actually, you gave a negative connotation to it when you asked the question 'who have we offended'. You were alluding to the fact that this new minister is as bad as the previous one.

he wasn't referring to his predecessor or giving any negative connotation, rather he was only assuming that former athletes ought to be the ones running that office instead... cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by Legendguru: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
ohh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by Amudeneogu: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
58years man ass minister of youth and sports haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by lmm4real: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
Long live Oga Solo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by Chenzee(m): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
OP....Who elect am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare Resumes Office As Minister Of Sports by dam2000(m): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
The month is almost end why can't dey wait till 1st next month they just want to collect August salary as minister

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians / Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun / Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.