Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,489 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial (11034 Views)

FG, US Discussing Extradition Of Abba Kyari Over Hushpuppi - Malami / Did US Demand Extradition Of Allen Onyema As Fani-Kayode Claimed? (Fact Check) / Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by anonymous1759(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2019
dre11:

° Reaches out to Irish, UK security agencies for assistance

° Beams searchlight on Irish bank over $20,000 transfer to former Petroleum Ministry director

° Legal battle to quash firm’s $9.6bn claim begins thursday in London

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/09/26/nigeria-seeks-extradition-of-pid-founders-son-co-founder-for-trial/

Day Dreaming No western Country will extradite it's citizens to Nigeria even if he's guilty of terrorism but in Nigeria we're happy to Extradite our own to them and some Youth will even support it. Keep on Asslicking. men who don't know how to play politics all they know is stealing.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by Ahmeduana(m): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2019
idogbo:
Wow. Today is my first day on NL and i made FTC too? This is a sign of victory for me.

I dedicate this plot of land to my ex, who broke my heart, left me depressed and turned me to social network addict. Make God reward you in your own coins. Amen
TODAY IS YOUR FIRST DAY ON NAIRALAND? AND YOU DON QUICKLY KNOW ABOUT FIRST TO COMMENT? THEY THERE THEY FOOL YOURSELF undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by olisaEze(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2019
Yea, it’s within the rights of the Nigerian govt to seek this and rightly so.
But which sensible country that views the rights of its people as sacrosanct will willingly hand over one of it’s citizens to a country that seemingly values the lives of cattle above fellow human beings?

This administration does not even regard or obey the laws that established it, so how will the international community expect fair hearing in your proceedings?

This case should have been nipped in the bud, but typical of 'African time’ style of doing things in Nigeria, the matter don tie wrapper fully! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by Softwhales(m): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2019
Rafiq2:
The hatred some people have for this country eh....even the devil does not hate Nigeria to this extent. See them rejoicing & hoping for Yahoo company like PI D to win billions of dollars worth of free money.

Well, let me break it to you, if that money commot for Naija even you guys go surfer am, as nobody go buy ur over priced spare parts or ur low quality imported products from China

What have we been enjoying before self.. You better forget Nigeria and fight for yourself and family
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by BBBmall25: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2019
post=82572399:
We will be waiting for the final outcome in this.

It is gonna be a long battle.

It is always good and refreshing to know that we still have reasonable people like you on this forum.

The hatred they have for this nation will consume them in little time.
They can never escape it.

God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by Captainrambo2: 8:12am On Sep 26, 2019
post=82572399:

It is always good and refreshing to know that we still have reasonable people like you on this forum.

God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.
Sieze noise.

cheap zombie rants
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by jaxxy(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2019
Lol
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by 7lives: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2019
Rafiq2:
The hatred some people have for this country eh....even the devil does not hate Nigeria to this extent. See them rejoicing & hoping for Yahoo company like PI D to win billions of dollars worth of free money.

Well, let me break it to you, if that money commot for Naija even you guys go surfer am, as nobody go buy ur over priced spare parts or ur low quality imported products from China

They don't even know what's about to hit them.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2019
dre11:

° Reaches out to Irish, UK security agencies for assistance

° Beams searchlight on Irish bank over $20,000 transfer to former Petroleum Ministry director

° Legal battle to quash firm’s $9.6bn claim begins thursday in London

I will donate my balance out,the day Naija extradite them come 9ja?
Impossibleeeeeeeee

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/09/26/nigeria-seeks-extradition-of-pid-founders-son-co-founder-for-trial/

Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by saintokwuluora(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2019
anonimi:

You are wicked somebori. See as you strike truthfully to expose the incompetence of the dullard. grin cheesy
Bros biko unbaptise me as wicked, am a SAINT grin Thanks for acknowledging the truth. You are a good somebori cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by badman007(m): 9:39am On Sep 26, 2019
post=82572399:

God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

The only wonder here is that you fail to call out our government for their crass and utter ineptitude. People are suffering, one bad policy after the other, corruption and complete lack of respect for the law.

The people you see smiling are the ones suffering. Thanks to our govt. We mastered suffering and smiling
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by Mrexcell(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2019
Rafiq2:

Who hates this country more than all those who contributed one way or the other in bringing this old illiterate relic of a man to preside over the affairs of this country in this 21st century?
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by seniorkachion(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2019
Rafiq2:

Well, let me break it to you, if that money commot for Naija even you guys go surfer am, as nobody go buy ur over priced spare parts or ur low quality
imported products from China

Who are the local collaborators to the alleged scam? Are they not all from your slowpoke zoo republic? Lazy afonjas and abokis trying to get rich quick. All the low quality spare parts supposedly imported into the country since the British landed in Lagos will not even amount to 10% of this mother of all fakery and fraud being plotted by Yoruba, aboki and their foreign partners.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by ubcandid(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
Fragility6:
Do we ever learn? We breached a sham contract instead of FG to think of settling the company out of court,they are chasing a lost cause by trying to extradite the co-founders for trial in a country that has no regard for rule of law as if it would solve the mess already on ground. This administration is just full of clueless people. Until this case gets bigger than what it already is,FG no go wise up. Someone needs to whisper to them that europe is not Africa were contracts are taking likely.

I think you are toeing on fault lines on your thought line. Try read up on the break down to the case before coming to your conclusion. More the less you called it a SHAM contract.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by Fragility6: 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
ubcandid:

I think you are toeing on fault lines on your though line. Try read up on the break down to the case before coming to your conclusion. More the less you called it a SHAM contract.
The details that led to the signed contract is what am referring to as sham and the FG is trying to cover up the persons that signed the contract. A sitting president was sick and a group of greedy persons took advantage of it to negotiate a contract. So the best thing if am trying to get you is to sue the company. If i may ask what are you suing them for?
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by ubcandid(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
Fragility6:

The details that led to the signed contract is what am referring to as sham and the FG is trying to cover up the persons that signed the contract. A sitting president was sick and a group of greedy persons took advantage of it to negotiate a contract. So the best thing if am trying to get you is to sue the company. If i may ask what are you suing them for?

Exactly! so why say Nigeria should settle the company out of court? The company knew the foundation of the deal was built and elected on corruption which they actively participated and funded till birth, the chosen of the time of signing was knowingly done by both parties,albeit, clandestinely.

We the populace never heard or saw any press release on the contract details because it was done surreptitiously with a preconceived notion on fraud. There are rules and guidelines bordering on how contracts off such magnitude should be timelind/processed but it was jettisoned since it had no validity which makes it null and void to the entity called Nigeria.

They should be tried for fraud and not coaxed to a roundtabke meeting for any negotiation whatever.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by Lanre0: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
Wole Olanipekun should be warned. It has even been confirmed that lawyers in this country are like Armed robbers. What relationship can this dubious woman, Taiga be having with P&ID other than to sell Nigeria. In a decent country like China, Belgore, Taiga & all other people found guilty in the case would be hanged.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by Racoon(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
A fraudulent firm wants to scam a fraudulent govt
Meanwhile, the Buhari govt is just wasting its time.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by mbos: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
Nigeria is butterfly thinking its self a bird.

zoo to do what?
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by Fragility6: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
ubcandid:

Exactly! so why say Nigeria should settle the company out of court? The company knew the foundation of the deal was built and elected on corruption which they actively participated and funded till birth, the chosen of the time of signing was knowingly done by both parties,albeit, clandestinely.

We the populace never heard or saw any press release on the contract details because it was done surreptitiously with a preconceived notion on fraud. There are rules and guidelines bordering on how contracts off such magnitude should be timelind/processed but it was jettisoned since it had no validity which makes it null and void to the entity called Nigeria.

They should be tried for fraud and not coaxed to a roundtabke meeting for any negotiation whatever.
Oga no b d way you see am na so e b o. The Contract was signed under d umbrella of the FG while d proceeds went to God in heaven knows where. This issue can be liken to somebody using a stolen phone and was caught. When he gets to court,the judge wont hear his plea dat he didnt know the phone was stolen.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by ubcandid(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
Fragility6:

Oga no b d way you see am na so e b o. The Contract was signed under d umbrella of the FG while d proceeds went to God in heaven knows where. This issue can be liken to somebody using a stolen phone and was caught. When he gets to court,the judge wont hear his plea dat he didnt know the phone was stolen.

That correlation does not come in place here. Even the case of stolen phone is only applicable in a Nigerian setting.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial by Fragility6: 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
ubcandid:

That correlation does not come in place here. Even the case of stolen phone is only applicable in a Nigerian setting.
Lets see how the case goes. You will see who ends with begging afterall. Instead of the FG to fish out the cabals then that signed the contract,they are here chasing ghosts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Distributes Cars To Anambra Traditional Rulers. / Nigerian Emerged Second Best In 2013 World Research Competition / Anambra: Christian Madubuko Resigns Over "Threat To His Life And Sabotage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.