Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

FAAC Allocates N720.880bn Among FG, States, LGs For August - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAAC Allocates N720.880bn Among FG, States, LGs For August (6071 Views)

FG, States, LGs Share ₦547 Bilion As May Federation Allocation / FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share ₦606 Billion For April / FAAC: FG, States, Lgs Share N668.89b After Deadlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAC Allocates N720.880bn Among FG, States, LGs For August by proeast(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2019
Igbosmoker:
Igbo people complain the most but what exactly do they contribute to Nigeria except drugs and disgracing Nigeria image abroad?.

I think we should grant them independence with their 5 tiny states so that their wailing will stop

Ignorance is not bliss
Re: FAAC Allocates N720.880bn Among FG, States, LGs For August by DevilhimseIf: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

grin oga i no mention name oo as people don dey sue each other up and down on social media
[/s]
wetin dem go sue
na akanji slippers dem go sue grin
Re: FAAC Allocates N720.880bn Among FG, States, LGs For August by giggspro(m): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2019
Igbosmoker:
Igbo people complain the most but what exactly do they contribute to Nigeria except drugs and disgracing Nigeria image abroad?.

I think we should grant them independence with their 5 tiny states so that their wailing will stop

Your moniker said it all...
Say NO to weed
Re: FAAC Allocates N720.880bn Among FG, States, LGs For August by Beat123(f): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2019
True!
But think as well.
You keep growing in population anyhow!
Where is the job you want to tax people from?
Where is the quality service?
Tax that a huge chunk is looted or pocketed?

What has been achieved so far from the tax they receive?
What system is in place to check due process of allocations and it’s utilization’s?

Truth is, management plan is bad. Nigeria needs better management and a system that actually works.

Build a process that works.
Simulate the process to eliminate all this lootings and shits. Implement it and then we have a system.
When we have a system that works and it’s all interconnected. Then we have a country.

From then you can increase what ever, tweak the system as you like then it works!

Even if tax is increased now, how many people pay? And how will everyone be involved accurately? When we don’t even know how many we are! Even the said money, it’s not every one from the 200m that even pay tax
mrvitalis:
This is too small roughly 2 billion dollars a month for 200 million people ...thats like 10 dollars a month for each nigerian
Thats why when most dumb politicians who think we have money get there they are shocked and start to owe salary ...

3500 a month to
..subsidize fuel , provide security , roads , health care .pay lazy civil servants ( 65% of that money )..and the rest ....

This is less than what some small city in the USA get in a month

No matter who rules if the average nigerian is not ready to pay 25,000 in tax per month we cant get anywhere meaningful

Nigeria needs at least 3.5 trillion per month to see good development ..and is easy to achieve ....

Taxing the people is the only way
Re: FAAC Allocates N720.880bn Among FG, States, LGs For August by HRHF: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2019
Igbosmoker:

Goan smoke that’s what you know best. Crackhead !!
Re: FAAC Allocates N720.880bn Among FG, States, LGs For August by mrvitalis(m): 9:43am On Sep 26, 2019
Beat123:
True!
But think as well.
You keep growing in population anyhow!
Where is the job you want to tax people from?
Where is the quality service?
Tax that a huge chunk is looted or pocketed?

What has been achieved so far from the tax they receive?
What system is in place to check due process of allocations and it’s utilization’s?

Truth is, management plan is bad. Nigeria needs better management and a system that actually works.

Build a process that works.
Simulate the process to eliminate all this lootings and shits. Implement it and then we have a system.
When we have a system that works and it’s all interconnected. Then we have a country.

From then you can increase what ever, tweak the system as you like then it works!

Even if tax is increased now, how many people pay? And how will everyone be involved accurately? When we don’t even know how many we are! Even the said money, it’s not every one from the 200m that even pay tax
Any body who dont earn should never be scared of tax ...tax is % of what u earn or spend
Re: FAAC Allocates N720.880bn Among FG, States, LGs For August by Beat123(f): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

Any body who dont earn should never be scared of tax ...tax is % of what u earn or spend
some will still not pay! I swear
Re: FAAC Allocates N720.880bn Among FG, States, LGs For August by mrvitalis(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2019
Beat123:
some will still not pay! I swear
Not if its done right ..make it a crime with 20 million fine or 6 months in jail
Re: FAAC Allocates N720.880bn Among FG, States, LGs For August by Beat123(f): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

Not if its done right ..make it a crime with 20 million fine or 6 months in jail
lol! MrVitalis for president.

I for vote you sha
Re: FAAC Allocates N720.880bn Among FG, States, LGs For August by mrvitalis(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2019
Beat123:
lol! MrVitalis for president.

I for vote you sha
Truth is people like me cant win , nigerians ( majority are not smart ) ....so its really a problem

1 Like

Re: FAAC Allocates N720.880bn Among FG, States, LGs For August by Anyibama21: 10:18am On Sep 26, 2019
<a href="https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr" >click here</a>
Re: FAAC Allocates N720.880bn Among FG, States, LGs For August by yinkaoke(f): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2019
Good morning all,

Please when exactly, I mean what date does this distributions among the tiers of government hit/enter their respective bank account?
Re: FAAC Allocates N720.880bn Among FG, States, LGs For August by Bimpe29: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2019
Yet, Federal Government is still borrowing to pay monthly salaries, unable to fund overhead and capital budgets of MDAs.
A good number of State Governments are not only owing salaries but can't pay the pensions of the retirees.
Oh Lord! Please bestow on Nigeria and Nigerians your mercy so things can be better Aameen.
Re: FAAC Allocates N720.880bn Among FG, States, LGs For August by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

Pay your house rent to your igbo landlord and don't be frustrated ..

Paying house rent to a stranger in your own land can be painful ...all men are not made equal

Igbos are naturally ahead

I used to tell people who think they are poor to visit Edo state to see people's Condition and thank God for been good to them.

let me stop here, I don't like insult People, is not my style.

cc
Igbosmoker
Re: FAAC Allocates N720.880bn Among FG, States, LGs For August by Ademoore07(m): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
I just dont understand this. FAAC meeting should be once in a month. The last meeting before this took place last week thursday. Yet no salaries had been since then till now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Set To Expose How Channels TV Doctored Old Interview Of Osinbanjo / Chemical Tanker Explodes At Sangotedo Area, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos / Christopher Alexander Sapara-Williams, Nigeria's First Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.