Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 (54265 Views)

Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by slawomir: 6:24am On Sep 27, 2019
Okay
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by MobilityExpress: 6:24am On Sep 27, 2019
M
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by idonhammer: 6:27am On Sep 27, 2019
There is nothing special about her,the girl is not as sweet as you think.Believe me,your babe go sweet pass her.

LearnITsmash:
I wonder how that ugly Mr eazi shoves his preeek into this rich babe undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:31am On Sep 27, 2019
peterangelo:
Mr eazi take style style ugly o
No be style style, the guy ugly die, with all him money he still worwor like this, just imagine if he's poor.

4 Likes

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Isoduwa(m): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2019
912:
Shallow people are too many in nigeria. They buy phone and must look for a way to announce it to the world.

When are we going to hear Kylie Jenner tests her iPhone 11 or Beyonce advices ladies not to sleep with men because of iPhone. Or Rihanna buys iPhone 11 for her father?

But once it's Nigerians they must look for a way to announce it and that's when u start hearing things like Tonto buys iPhone 11 for her father undecided now this rubbish undecided

Pinkin and child Nor be the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by QuickStandard: 6:35am On Sep 27, 2019
Jamesilvar:

Abeg keep quiet. Even the very expensive Oppo Reno 10x Zoom no reach Iphone 11pro camera. Just keep quiet and hide your chinko.

Thank you Mr rich boy, you can enjoy your iPhone 11 for all I care. Na for your pocket.

And am sure you don't have it. Be there drinking Panadol on another person's headache.

People can just be so rude and proud huh!!!
"I should keep quiet" because of another person's phone.
What arrogance.

Whether chinko or not, am proudly rocking my OPPO. Deal with it.

8 Likes

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Skmoda(m): 6:36am On Sep 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Are you pained?
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Tundeobama(m): 6:39am On Sep 27, 2019
I sell pant trousers Europe Top designers check my profile for contact.very Affordable delivered to ur door step anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by backbone503(m): 6:40am On Sep 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Sundrus: 6:40am On Sep 27, 2019
See as nairaland successfully turn some boys to girls. gossip & fight over nonsense angry
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by backbone503(m): 6:40am On Sep 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:

keep wondering and wandering
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by sinceraconcept(m): 6:43am On Sep 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by betterpikinn: 6:45am On Sep 27, 2019
cjudy:

Fine boy, go use your fine date Donald Trump Daughter na. Amebo
At least, fine face eep ebuka of bbn tongue

1 Like

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by seanwilliam(m): 6:48am On Sep 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:
shut up mumu, you wey fine, wetin you
Gain?

1 Like

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by betterpikinn: 6:50am On Sep 27, 2019
Jamesilvar:

Abeg keep quiet. Even the very expensive Oppo Reno 10x Zoom no reach Iphone 11pro camera. Just keep quiet and hide your chinko.
Sense nor dey this one head ó...
Na everyone like iPhone?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by CHIGIM: 6:53am On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by tfash96(m): 7:00am On Sep 27, 2019
Mr Eazi has finally turned to Mad man.. What do they see in that hairstyle. When it comes to fashion in this industry let's give it to Wizkid unarguably. Even if he does crazy hairstyle he doesn't keep it so long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by seanwilliam(m): 7:01am On Sep 27, 2019
912:
Shallow people are too many in nigeria. They buy phone and must look for a way to announce it to the world.

When are we going to hear Kylie Jenner tests her iPhone 11 or Beyonce advices ladies not to sleep with men because of iPhone. Or Rihanna buys iPhone 11 for her father?

But once it's Nigerians they must look for a way to announce it and that's when u start hearing things like Tonto buys iPhone 11 for her father undecided now this rubbish undecided
why you one kill urself for another person matter? Bobo live and let's live
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by mercyviv(f): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2019
See that radiant skin...money made !!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Sukueponmalu: 7:06am On Sep 27, 2019
QuickStandard:

Thank you Mr rich boy, you can enjoy your iPhone 11 for all I care. Na for your pocket.

And am sure you don't have it. Be there drinking Panadol on another person's headache.

People can just be so rude and proud huh!!!
"I should keep quiet" because of another person's phone.
What arrogance.

Whether chinko or not, am proudly rocking my OPPO. Deal with it.
You sound very pained man.
This thread was never about Oppo in the first place.
I’ve noticed this on Nairaland that android fans will always find a way to drag iPhone users into an efight on any phone thread.
What do you gain in this?

2 Likes

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Sukueponmalu: 7:09am On Sep 27, 2019
betterpikinn:

Sense nor dey this one head ó...
Na everyone like iPhone?
And did he say everyone likes iPhone?
You need to get your brain checked if that’s what you could understand from what you read.

2 Likes

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by betterpikinn: 7:10am On Sep 27, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

And did he say everyone likes iPhone?
You need to get your brain checked if that’s what you could understand from what you read.
In your face
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by SoNature(m): 7:16am On Sep 27, 2019
Wealthierboy:
iphone 11, grin Some girls go fvck tire for this phone

just because i say my point of veiw all these nairaland georges way never get papper band me. Na wa o!

Is it your fvck? embarassed
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by QuickStandard: 7:18am On Sep 27, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

You sound very pained man.
This thread was never about Oppo in the first place.
I’ve noticed this on Nairaland that android fans will always find a way to drag iPhone users into an efight on any phone thread.
What do you gain in this?

Am not pained man, if you know me you will see a simple and live loving person.

This is morning, I only made a simple joke for laughter.

Only for someone to pop in from one corner to say I should keep quiet.

Do you think he was been fair to my person?

1 Like

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by mrwonlasewonie: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2019
Jakumo:
This one picture looks like the woman is taking a krap on the toilet, but is experiencing difficulty pinching that loaf off.
why is she now wearing men's shoes
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by ijabiken1(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2019
RejoiceBoysBlog:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SEE MORE SEXY PICTURES HERE:
==>>> RejoiceBoysBlog

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
no be ur fault sogbo
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Tammynator(m): 7:30am On Sep 27, 2019
sirusX:

That's cz it's showbiz (show your business to everybody)...and she knows it's going to trend so that's a way to be in the news and be the talk of the moment so people don't forget you exist
You are still saying the same thing. His point is in the shallowness of Nigerians. Beyonce, Rihanna, Kyle, etc won't publicize buying iPhone 11 because, they know their population is not made up of shallow people. Na even abuse them go receive. No one will even give a flying f$*k.

1 Like

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Tolani1122(m): 7:31am On Sep 27, 2019
What is special about this phone? , please tell me. money upressers
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Paulo3ree(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Hmmm

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by EmekaBlue(m): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2019
my phone still dey show same quality
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Beat123(f): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2019
See how bloggers are stupid! Like we so jobless in this country that we publicize every rubbish?

Until bloggers and journalists know how to sell the economy and nigeria, we will be celebrating rubbish!

iPhone 11 that I am already using is the news in nigeria!
Local people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi / Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women / Ebiere Agwu At 25 And At 34, She Hasn't Aged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.