Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 (54259 Views)

Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by tunary(m): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2019
If this ugly guy fit date billionaire daughter that means I get hope, unless he use African magic
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2019
RejoiceBoysBlog:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SEE MORE SEXY PICTURES HERE:
==>>> RejoiceBoysBlog

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

See as phone camera clear pass reality ���� . hmm this money I must get am in abundance to running over before i return back to my father.
Like Teni said " ola o she ti enikan"
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Realfrankie(m): 8:01am On Sep 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I wonder how that ugly Mr eazi shoves his preeek into this rich babe undecided

Na money be fine bobo
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2019
I'm yet to be convinced dat eazi no charm dis girl
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Dearlord(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2019
jodeci:

OPPO too is a high end phone.

Tell me something about this OPPO Phone because i am finding interest in it and where i can locate it store ?
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by ensamy(m): 8:42am On Sep 27, 2019
Well brought up girl falling for a mad man shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by ChristyB(f): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2019
Thank You..
I was going to write same...Oppo for life

QuickStandard:
My OPPO can snap better or maybe on par with your iPhone 11 grin

1 Like

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by ashantitope: 8:47am On Sep 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:

How did you define being rich because to my own understanding is your state of mind and I can now see that you are not rich because how being rich concern love or pussy is Mr eazi that poor to that extent because he still got deal and he's music sell so bro change your mind before your children grow
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Kingkun69(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2019
912:
Shallow people are too many in nigeria. They buy phone and must look for a way to announce it to the world.

When are we going to hear Kylie Jenner tests her iPhone 11 or Beyonce advices ladies not to sleep with men because of iPhone. Or Rihanna buys iPhone 11 for her father?

But once it's Nigerians they must look for a way to announce it and that's when u start hearing things like Tonto buys iPhone 11 for her father undecided now this rubbish undecided
asin they've turned buying iPhone to an achievement or status of wealth when I know ppl with the pro max that are using freeebasics undecided

1 Like

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by sylve11: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:

grin grin cool
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Kingkun69(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2019
Sheriman:
Nairalanders should contribute money for me to buy the iPhone
if you must buy iPhone go buy 8plus or xr these are the best new age iPhones

1 Like

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by sylve11: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2019
Jakumo:
This one picture looks like the woman is taking a krap on the toilet, but is experiencing difficulty pinching that loaf off.

grin grin cool
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2019
Mr wowozi worwor aha poo see dreadlocks hian

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2019
sylvevager11:

grin grin cool
Local man cannot can
What do I have to can he said

Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Temptee101(m): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2019
Which one is Toni otedola again

Nairaland?
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by amali52(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2019
mr Eazi the flex oo,carry on my guy
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Emmykonking01(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2019
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Sterope(f): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2019
Have you tried Xiaomi?
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Vera230(f): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2019
She is a beauty. Wait, is that not her father's shoe?
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by seunfape(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2019
And it's news
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by sirqeeboi(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:

Mr Eazi is also a rich pikin.
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by gosmoney(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2019
Dat second pix thug e be like say d girl get 2 coloured hands
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Mryacks: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2019
Ok now we know u bought an Iphone 11.....next!
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by shamkay(m): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Pray for Grace my G
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by kelish(f): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2019
RejoiceBoysBlog:
The daughter of popular Nigerian billionaire Otedola and Mr Eazi's Girlfriend "Temi Otedola", via her official Instagram account shared some cute pictures she took with an iPhone 11 back camera.

SEE MORE PICTURES: RejoiceBoysBlog

The shoe doh
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
Sheriman:
Nairalanders should contribute money for me to buy the iPhone

Double your Hussle
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by eyinola: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
peterangelo:
Mr eazi take style style ugly o
if that girl from poor family now we go say na money make her follow Mr easy
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
eyinola:
if that girl from poor family now we go say na money make her follow Mr easy

True talk bro
Re: Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
No be style style, the guy ugly die, with all him money he still worwor like this, just imagine if he's poor.

Damn it lolzzz

E for be like mad person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) / ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) / Burial Photos From Mad Melon Of Danfo Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.