Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? (61981 Views)

Update On This Post "Which Viable Business Can I Start With 200k" / Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Richydos(m): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Hello bro.

Take your time to read through the pages on this thread. It's fully loaded. You don't have to invest all 150k into it. Start small then scale gradually - you can start with 20-50k as a beginner. Just make sure to have a mentor who guide you on any business you intent to venture into even if its going to cost you some money (some mentors charge for their time - but I can tell u its 100% worth it.)

https://www.nairaland.com/5408525/how-ship-goods-1688-nigeriasell

Good luck op and please don't send any message or mail to anyone who asks you to do so before they could reveal anything to you. What you need is information from a right source + a mentor to guide you.

Ps : the link is for anyone who intends to do smart mini importation

Pps: I do mini importation actively and I can mentor you for free.
Much interested to learn if you got time to teach, much appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Sylvaxxl1(m): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
onyfrank:
ITS A PITY NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT PRODUCTION/MANUFACTURING.
CAN NIGERIA EVER GROW? ALWAYS TRADING ON ANOTHER COUNTRY'S FINISHED PRODUCTS.

CHECK MY SIGNATTURE
Bro, I was wondering also.
No one has even mentioned wood work/carpenters. I’ve been thinking of doing something like this of recent watching some amazing videos on YouTube. I just need to get some mechanized tools, don’t wanna be like your every day Carpenter.
It might sound weird to some people but before you throw stones just do a research and you’ll understand what I’m saying.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by cliqtips: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
are you into this ?
MedicH:
Okada riding.

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by sprints1: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
P.I.M.P Olosho business sign 10 clean village girls (Imo or Calabar girls) beauty and strength tuush dem up with better clothing start paying them .. Abuja and Lagos better location.. Thank.me later...
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by deuzgreat: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
oyeb15:
Most people on this site have no business acumen. All i can see ever since is just poultry farming.
I weep for this country cos our youths only knows how to eat fish.They lack ideas of how to get out of poverty.
Imagine #150k

1. You can get POS from a bank as low as 20k and use ur remaining money for withdraws,transfers e.t.cwhich will give u commissions from d bank to d extent dat they can fund u if u run out of cash once they know that u are growing fast.
2.Sell Cement. Hire a shop or container around a developing area (site) and start with just 120k cement. U later do turnover.
3.Sell Okirika Cloths .start with just 40k. Go to each town on their market days and sell. Thank me later.
4.Sim Registration. You can move around street by street and sell new lines.its rough but u can make up to 250k in a month if u are hard working. Just go to either glo,airtel or mtn office and ask to b a freelancer.Dont stay under any Dealer .They will register you and give u a freelance number which u will work on and get incentives every month.
5. Sell cooked food in d morning and evening. If u are good at cooking, just get a space near walk way were people pass to work and return from walk. U can sell jollof ,fried or white rice.Just one cooler to start with, ur profit will motivate u later.
6. If u are a rugged type ,look for a clean fairly used bike for 80k ,buy helmet and join union. At least one will make nothing less than 5k daily and dont take drugs.
7. If u are a lazy investor, u can buy yellow kegs of palm oil around feb, march or april when it cheap and sell when d price triples. Very easy to sell when d price is high,u load everything inside a car on market day,those women will rush you.

8.U can loan me d cash with 150% return after one year. Thank u.
mtchwwww I thought you had a reasonable thing to say

2 Likes

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
onyfrank:

CHECK MY SIGNATTURE
Production with 150k? Abi na cream and soap u want him to produce? Just asking sir

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
sprints1:
P.I.M.P Olosho business sign 10 clean village girls (Imo or Calabar girls) beauty and strength tuush dem up with better clothing start paying them .. Abuja and Lagos better location.. Thank.me later...
Human trafficking

3 Likes

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Emperorx: 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
I pity who will listen to ur advice
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Witlee(m): 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Hello bro.

Take your time to read through the pages on this thread. It's fully loaded. You don't have to invest all 150k into it. Start small then scale gradually - you can start with 20-50k as a beginner. Just make sure to have a mentor who guide you on any business you intent to venture into even if its going to cost you some money (some mentors charge for their time - but I can tell u its 100% worth it.)

Good luck op and please don't send any message or mail to anyone who asks you to do so before they could reveal anything to you. What you need is information from a right source + a mentor to guide you.

Come and teach me ooooo
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by MrPsalmist(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
What business can i also start with 20 or 30 thousand am still a student
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Smallboy01: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
I can you help your trade with your 100K, which will earn your 40K weekly.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by UrVillagePpl: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
onyfrank:

CHECK MY SIGNATTURE
there is nothing to be pitied here,. u dont expect ANT to take a tuber of yam just because there is hunger in the land
we are basically dishing out ideas and suggestions base on what is at hand(in this case its just 150k).

modified:
talking of production, 150k isnt enof to cater for cost of Manufacturing in this part of the world from now til the nxt 10yrs or more

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
With that amount....go to lagos and buy mobile accessories with 100k then move goto glo, mtn and aitel office to apply as a sim reg agent...look a open space(busy environment) and start ur hustle....u wont regret aswear.
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by marwanafrica: 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
BabaIbo:

Bro buying food is costlier than cooking at home... just that the stress is why some bachelors eat outside, I cook my meals unless in situations where I woke up late or couldn't prepare meal and that's once in a while

Intresting
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
internationalman:
If every nairalander should donate 1k each to this guy's course he would have over 1million.

Next person in line for a favour like this should be me.

please.

100 Naira is okay sef
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by theoV: 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
WhatsApp 07069069116

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Chukzy44(m): 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Hello bro.

Please sir would need your advice and mentoring ASAP!!
Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Kisjay21: 11:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
WestAfrican:
DM we may be able to work out something from Australia.
Na them be this o. op run for ur money's life
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by WalkerMichael(m): 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
konvict0111:
Bro, How can I also learn from you.

Let me know if it's ok to send you PM. Thanks

Yes, please go ahead
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Hello bro.

Mentor me too abeg
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 18, 2019
BabaIbo:
I graduated few years ago. I searched for job but I couldn't get one so I accepted a teaching job that pays 30k jus to keep myself busy whole working and praying toward a better one.

I have been able to raise 150k from my one year salary.

Now I'm above 30, thoughts and worries has been running through my mind recently.

Actually I have a plan of raising enough capital to start a viable business but as you can see from my present salary, it will take time to make enough saving that will be OK for my planned business

Nairalanders please which business can I do or start with 150k to 200k? Please advice a brother
If you can teach English with a clear neutral accent, apply for TEFL Jobs abroad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Ugosample(m): 12:13am On Oct 18, 2019
AmericanDad:
No meaningful thing! Ur just playing with 400-550 USD! So freaking small. Why not get sure 5 odd knack am! grin

@OP

do not try this o shocked

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 18, 2019
Why can't nairalanders help this fellow by contributing 1000 naira each. If you are in support like and quote.
If against just share.

For those that are in support ask him for his account details

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Marley147: 12:16am On Oct 18, 2019
BabaIbo:

Thanks bro
yes bro potary is very OK if you have where to start it & you will still have time to be working for the main time

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Marley147: 12:19am On Oct 18, 2019
BabaIbo:

Thanks for this advice, sure I will heed to it
pls note that some people here don't still have up to that your 150000k so pls be careful don't do anything that involves money before seeing your goods

1 Like

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by bentwood85(m): 12:25am On Oct 18, 2019
AmericanDad:
No meaningful thing! Ur just playing with 400-550 USD! So freaking small. Why not get sure 5 odd knack am! grin

I swear the game go cut... Remember it's his life savings..
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Sirseedorf(m): 12:30am On Oct 18, 2019
Hello I have 100000k and I want to go into mobile accessories business but I don't really know where and how I can get the goods in Lagos.

Though I knew Alaba international market and Ikeja but the getting the dealer is the issue now.

And like how much will I get the accessories, tho phone will be excluded because it will cost money.

Please I needs an honest advice and contribution, thanks .
Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 18, 2019
@OP,with that capital,in 6 months you should almost near or surpass 500k in trading crypto currency. I learn from a pro who has been into it for 3 years now and he started with 20k but now he has made almost 2000 euro with that 20k.

Now lemme tell you.Men of 55 and above are going to him as students for training and his fees are almost 100k to learn and become a pro.

I learnt with 50k and in two weeks now I have started I have made some profits.

Trading crypto is the best thing any graduate can do online to make monthly income.

In a month with your capital,I assure you will earn over 40k(minimum earnings).

Well,not all want to teach others but I will offer to teach anyone who wishes to learn for a low fee as 20k and you will become a pro as well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by bigfrancis21: 12:38am On Oct 18, 2019
BabaIbo:
I graduated few years ago. I searched for job but I couldn't get one so I accepted a teaching job that pays 30k jus to keep myself busy whole working and praying toward a better one.

I have been able to raise 150k from my one year salary.

Now I'm above 30, thoughts and worries has been running through my mind recently.

Actually I have a plan of raising enough capital to start a viable business but as you can see from my present salary, it will take time to make enough saving that will be OK for my planned business

Nairalanders please which business can I do or start with 150k to 200k? Please advice a brother

How about starting a cold room business on a small scale and growing it from there?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 18, 2019
bentwood85:

I swear the game go cut... Remember it's his life savings..

Don't mind them.. Game that isn't sure at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Forbes' 30 Under 30 For 2020: Nigeria Tops List / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria / Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.