Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana (19868 Views)

Sowore: 'DSS Accredited Only 10 Media Houses For Kanu's Trial & It's A Shame' / Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him / Sowore: DSS, Police, Others Stop Protesters At Unity Fountain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by xtivin2: 7:24am On Sep 27, 2019
The DSS I know is not ready to release Sowore, my prediction is they are buying time while they prepare fresh charges to keep him.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by Harrison4adam(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2019
Crazy and useless country called Zoogeria...
Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by anonimi: 7:24am On Sep 27, 2019
truthfulparrot:
What is DSS waiting for? Are they waiting to receive order for Sowore's release from the president?
Nigeria is making mockery of democracy!

Yes.
Why are you surprised

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by emirateprince: 7:26am On Sep 27, 2019
grin
Buari don't obey court orders

Judiciary is a joke to bubu grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by josiah74(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2019
They are waiting for Mr president na
truthfulparrot:
What is DSS waiting for? Are they waiting to receive order for Sowore's release from the president?
Nigeria is making mockery of democracy!

1 Like

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by Spatta: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2019
Nigeria is a Dangerous place to think, and a risky place to argue

The Government of Nigeria are a Cynosure of profligate band of men overtaken by fraud and moral turpitude, a bunch of myopic politician irresponsible adolescents and irreligious clerics

They have a Penchant for abuse of Power and the rule of Law

The DSS is an establishment of oppression created by the military and well Used by Babangida to intimidate Nigerians

In Real sense, they are Babangida's Boys But since Buhari is not intelligent, He continued the oppression that was handed down to him like all his predecessors

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by GEEBITE: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2019
Yeah until it gets to your turn or family member.
Bolustical:
The DSS is obviously relying on the Supreme Court ruling of 2006, Asari Dokubo vs Attorney General of the Federation that National Security trumps fundamental human right.

That security agencies have the right to hold anyone they consider a threat to national security as long as they can.

Let's see how it all goes.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by b4nks: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2019
this is tyranny at it's peak. i've heard of white supremacy in african lands but since the end of military rule- no president has belittled democray the way Buhari did. autocratic government at it's height! buhari supremacy!! imagine a youth in support of this administration lmao

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by holuphisayor(m): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2019
googi:
Sowore has a long and solid reputation since school days of fighting against injustice as an activist.

They have no choice but to release him sooner or later. This one must not be poisoned in prison.

They are just turning him into a hero even for sceptics.
100%
Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by foreshore(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2019
MediaGuru36:

http://igberetvnews.com/1026120/sowore-dss-lied-personally-served-court-order-falana/

Buhari and his co-horts have penchant for flouting court orders, it's in their DNA

1 Like

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2019
Racoon:
This government have shamelessly lied, spurn the Nigerian constitutional @ will, bastardized the rule of law and insulted the sensibility of reasonable Nigerians.

Such a sad thing that Osinbajo Sat and watch all these illegalities happened right under his nose. Tyranny has an end but the ripple effect will surely hunt all who have a hand therein.
vice president won't go against the President's wishes or directives if he does you know what will happen
Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2019
Bolustical:
The DSS is obviously relying on the Supreme Court ruling of 2006, Asari Dokubo vs Attorney General of the Federation that National Security trumps fundamental human right.

That security agencies have the right to hold anyone they consider a threat to national security as long as they can.

Afonja would betray their own brother for a Northerner

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by Laredojohn(m): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2019
There was a country.... Soo sad that the executive has made the judiciary less effective, the agencies under the executive now take go ahead from the president before they obey court orders. How will investors come, when they know their rights will not be respected if there are court judgements in their favor. Hope they know the implications of what they are doing.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by fizzy63: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2019
When Sowere was picked up from his hotel there was no "Due Process"....Now to release am they want "Due Process"
Racoon:
This government have shamelessly lied, spurn the Nigerian constitutional @ will, bastardized the rule of law and insulted the sensibility of reasonable Nigerians.

Such a sad thing that Osinbajo Sat and watch all these illegalities happened right under his nose. Tyranny has an end but the ripple effect will surely hunt all who have a hand therein.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2019
i knw it will come to this.....DSS is bigger than all of us in this country and nothing we can do

1 Like

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by Feministolash(m): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2019
dunkem21:
The DSS can never lie undecided
WHAT DO U MEAN BY THAT? IS DSS AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN?
Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by lomprico(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2019
HisSexcellency:
There is only one arm of government in Nigeria as at today and that's the presidency embarassed
We no longer have the executive, judiciary and legislature. They've all been rolled up into one the presidency
I have been hearing of the President until this administration came to power that the presidency became the IT thing, the exercise the powers of the executive, judiciary and legislature at the same time a camouflaged dictatorship

a.k.a the cabals.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by etimesin(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
i just want to dedicate this ma FTC to ma vaseline for always making my rod shinny

You must be a naughty boy if all you could drop here is this statement you have made. I pity your parents
Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by FarahAideed: 8:01am On Sep 27, 2019
Worst govt ever

1 Like

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by breezeng: 8:05am On Sep 27, 2019
Buhari. The Idi Amin of our time.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by phemmie06(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2019
Some are made to live above the law, some are used to serve the punishment and undergo the suffering for people that are above the law. In a sane society we all know what would have happened. I hope the verdict given by this justice won't be the beginning of his fall. APC.... Lawlessness is our anchor

1 Like

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by mercyviv(f): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2019
Mr Falana initially led us to believe he won't budge from the DSS headquarters until his client is finally released. Today he's resting in his home saying DSS has been served the court order. Simply, Falana himself knows you can't fight the system and win! Sowore just entered one chance!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by Bizibi(m): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2019
Bolustical:

i hear you sycophant....

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by Excuzeme: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2019
Buhari shoudl stop disgracing himself and release this young man.
I cant see Sowore being asked about the problem of the Youths, at a UN forum and then he brings out an ORIJOO (prepared answer) to read....only to read the wrong answer about Climate change to the chagrin of everyone listening!

Buhariis so scared of another Coup yet he will not perform credibly, only turning tribes of this country against each other and behaving like the Fulani are the owners of Nigeria.
Disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2019
With this incident, I hereby formally withdraw my support for this govt that I used to defend on other platforms. This is really sad.
Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by Excuzeme: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2019
mercyviv:
Mr Falana initially led us to believe he won't budge from the DSS headquarters until his client is finally released. Today he's resting in his home saying DSS has been served the court order. Simply, Falana himself knows you can't fight the system and win! Sowore just entered one chance!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

It is people like Sowore, peopel who are ready to sacrifice their personal liberty for the benefit of others, that developed America, Europe and all those beautiful countries you all sleepover at embassy to get their Visa and run to.

It is so shameful that local Nigerians like you, cant fight for what is right yet you will not even dignify yourself by keeping mute and let those who can, do so in peace!
Stop gloating over evil, it might just be your turn next

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by Godxilla: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2019
If the DSS could treat the case of Sowore like this, despite the fact that he's got a very high ranking and one of the most respected lawyers in this country.... Please tell me what fate betides an ordinary civilian who ends up in their nest?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by juman(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2019
DSS is the biggest terrorist in the country.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by Saviola6053: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
i just want to dedicate this ma FTC to ma vaseline for always making my rod shinny
Fool like you. The money your parents used in training you in school is a waste.
Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by juman(m): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2019
Godxilla:
If the DSS could treat the case of Sowore like this, despite the fact that he's got a very high ranking and one of the most respected lawyers in this country.... Please tell me what fate betides an ordinary civilian who ends up in their nest?

The guy will be released. He was their boy. Those people in apc.

But DSS behaves like they above the law.
Whereas the law is the paramount over everybody.

Shame on buhari and his apc people.
Re: Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana by Mexyz(m): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2019
Excuzeme:
Buhari shoudl stop disgracing himself and release this young man.
I cant see Sowore being asked about the problem of the Youths, at a UN forum and then he brings out an ORIJOO (prepared answer) to read....only to read the wrong answer about Climate change to the chagrin of everyone listening!

Buhariis so scared of another Coup yet he will not perform credibly, only turning tribes of this country against each other and behaving like the Fulani are the owners of Nigeria.
Disgrace.
cheesy cheesy grin.... So you mean Bubu gave Biology answer for an Economics question? cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP / Nigerian Family Perishes In NYC Car Crash. / PHOTOS: Mimiko Helps In Packing Refuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.