Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex (53852 Views)

If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place / New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour / "I Can Catch My Man Cheating & Will Still Remain In The Relationship"-lady Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by umbre(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2019
areee:
Dear op, I think the girl is right about you. You are not man enough certainly.

Loool.
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by hopevalley: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2019
Oga, that babe will continue to cheat on you even after marriage and will cause you career and financial earthquake. Send her away now that you have not gone far with her. Click on the first link on my signature if you are thinking about going into export business and making millions of naira.

1 Like

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2019
areee:

You just nailed it. Just like the said fiancee put it forward, he is not a man enough even in eaten Apple. Kikikikikikiki
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by sliqboy: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2019
areee:
True...the guy is a pussy
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Mariangeles(f): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:
undecided
I am about to go and do the introduction into my fiancé's family but just find out that she has been chatting with her ex( who is already married for long) they have been calling each other for some time now and she have exposed our relationship to him.
They started reminding each other those good times they spend together and the guy keep on calling her love baby sweetheart and the guy told her that she would like to be served his favorite food that she is given me

Worse she told him that I'm not good at all when it comes to eat the apple.
Can a wife to be can act in such way?
But in spite of all this, she has not rebuked him but enjoying it and never been straight to him to stop him
I have catched her many times from one guy to another( all are her ex) never rebuke them but just keeping quiet. but I keep on forgiven; hoping that she will change . But this time, my cups is full.
Should I continue with this? My fellow brother
Call it quits !
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by prinsam30: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:
undecided
I am about to go and do the introduction into my fiancé's family but just find out that she has been chatting with her ex( who is already married for long) they have been calling each other for some time now and she have exposed our relationship to him.
They started reminding each other those good times they spend together and the guy keep on calling her love baby sweetheart and the guy told her that she would like to be served his favorite food that she is given me

But in spite of all this, she has not rebuked him but enjoying it and never been straight to him to stop him
I have catched her many times from one guy to another( all are her ex) never rebuke them but just keeping quiet. but I keep on forgiven; hoping that she will change . But this time, my cups is full.

I think the OP is a very BIG FoOl, no wonder the girl is treating u like a trash can, even ur English no JA SI at all, my advice for be say, go and make good use of ur life before u develop Amnesia Stroke if at all there's something like that... nonsense and jangilover
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by holadhayor1: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2019
receive sense
OSITA2love:
undecided

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by watino: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2019
Op you woke up this morning and Imagined in your mind a fictitious story that will drive traffic.
I don't believe this story
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by olabrinks(f): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2019
I’ve never laughed so hard on a thread before

I’m crying tears pouring down my face. I can’t breathe.. chineekeeeee ohhhh hahaha

Mr I have catched her, go and marry her right now. She is your God given partner that the angels have sent to you from up above.

Silly cow lool
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Duru009(m): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2019
You are still asking us questions......

I pity the lady that will finally marry your likes.....

Can't you see this woman doesn't love you at all
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by shineeye1: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2019
cry

1 Like

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by sliqboy: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2019
hopevalley:
Oga, that babe will continue to cheat on you even after marriage and will cause you career and financial earthquake. Send her away now that you have not gone far with her. Click on the first link on my signature if you are thinking about going into export business and making millions of naira.
No be lie
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by ibechris(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2019
7pages:
she's right about you. real man don't savage unhealthy relationship

real men act. you don't need this baby class QST OK

meanwhile I'm 30yrs a B.A holder I need a job

Hahahha na job u de look for, at least u are real in ur demand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by sliqboy: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2019
shineeye1:
Nairaland females have avoided this thread like a plague. Are they taking it personal?
I don't know o
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Streetdreamx(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Truly Op your cup is full
op meant his cup runneth over.
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by pointstores(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2019
These guy funny the hardest thing to change no human being japa
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by worldclass68(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2019
since you are afraid of losing something maybe I'm not sure maybe she provided you with something
and as good as the seems if you guys continue like this my brother you will suffer
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by xangerar: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2019
ITbomb:
You still dey call am Fiancee?

I surprise o! I wonder why someone will waste such precious word on vanity.
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by policysamuel(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2019
Tomide007:
There's no marital fault that the symptoms wouldn't manifest while dating, ur own is manifesting already. If u marry her, she will cheat on u..sure.....pls if u go ahead with the marriage and marry her, don't disturb us when it happens. ..
Think about it, I pray ur first child is urs.

Mad ooo
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by davidbanner(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:
undecided

Lwkmd../ I won't call you a fool.
All I can say is you're not a man.. I don't know how to classify you..

This guy is a disgrace..
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Numerouno94(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2019
If u were my broda,i 4 don use u do ritual tai tai.nawao
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Jabioro: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love wey mimu
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by HRHF: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:
undecided

If you wan to live in piss marry that girl
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Israelpeters(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2019
If you are man enough you should be able to end it once and move forward my friend don't come here and start crying���� about a woman ooooo because a reasonable woman should focus on his man not EX

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Aliii(m): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:
undecided

how will you ask if you should continue.. Its draining ASF hearing you say this, I know you love her but you don't know what you are doing now, marriage is something you don't understand yet, cuz you you do, you wouldn't ask whether to quit or not.. My brother safe yourself and quit.. She will still find reason to cheat on you after marriage.. You don't need her God has being exposing her to you what more do you want?
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2019
Nawa
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Tokotaya: 11:53am On Sep 27, 2019
There was no caught o! grin
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Candycrushy(f): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2019
Good guys always meeting the wrong partner... so sad

2 Likes

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by acaolly1(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2019
Ode Japaaa... Whats this stupid question about? GOD just help you and you are still there looking like codein infected victim...Shior on u
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by mechanics(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2019
A lady that won't change now will be difficult to be changed in future, you just have to discontinue any form of relationship with her, because you can't be married and not be happy of your marriage, that will be the worst mistake that one will make, a marital life should always be a happy moment till death.
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by OnedejayOneluv: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2019
areee:

RE: Being Man enough does not depend on her sharing stuff with her ex. Lets stop finding excuses for what is wrong. Your attitude does not depend on your man. If you are good, you are good. It does not depend on your spouse on partner.
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2019
You no wan get sense abi? You better dump her and get a girl that have not been exposed to too many sexual partners or ex's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.