Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? (3534 Views)

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex / A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
Look I have a problem with pretense and that's why I say things other people are too pretentious to say but think in their mind. Anytime I see a mad man that's stark naked, the first thing I feel is pity and then envy. I envy the fact that nobody bothers them, because they can literally get away with doing anything as long as it's nothing harmful to others or illegal. I envy the fact that nobody puts pressure on them to succeed because they are not relevant to society. I envy the fact that they can just walk naked freely and nobody even bothers to run or scream because they are seen as nothing to society. I envy their freedom so much and truth be told anytime I see a mad man that's naked, I always notice that alot of guys stare at them with so much lust...they act like they wish that was them. Girls dont even take them seriously, as they just laugh at their obviously huge deeeks, from being so sexually starved of course! My question is, when guys see mad men, do they lowkey envy them like me? Please dont pretend..you have nothing to lose by being honest
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by JasonScoolari: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
The first thing for you to do is to get MAD.....

That's the only way I would know if I envy a mad man or not.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by GLouis: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Look for the closest Mountain of fire Church near you. Nothing is wring with you o. But just start attending the church. Then come back and read this your post again

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by princeakinola1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
You must be part of people supporting Fela kalakuta republic,remember mad people are part of people easly be used for retulist this days

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Badboibipo:
Look I have a problem with pretense and that's why I say things other people are too pretentious to say but think in their mind. Anytime I see a mad man that's stark naked, the first thing I feel is pity and then envy. I envy the fact that nobody bothers them, because they can literally get away with doing anything as long as it's nothing harmful to others or illegal. I envy the fact that nobody puts pressure on them to succeed because they are not relevant to society. I envy the fact that they can just walk naked freely and nobody even bothers to run or scream because they are seen as nothing to society. I envy their freedom so much and truth be told anytime I see a mad man that's naked, I always notice that alot of guys stare at them with so much lust...they act like they wish that was them. Girls dont even take them seriously, as they just laugh at their obviously huge deeeks, from being so sexually starved of course! My question is, when guys see mad men, do they lowkey envy them like me? Please dont pretend..you have nothing to lose by being honest
i understand that society can be unfair to men, console yourself that it is unfair to everyone. You just have to make it work for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by Abfinest007(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
many are mad but few are roaming why will u envy a madman. do u want to take his place

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
Badboibipo:

A mad raving lunatic that u don't want to know what's on their mind... why not envy a corpse instead undecided

You should get ur self checked

6 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by faithfull18(f): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hahahaha, OP are you sure you are still alright

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by Slimzjoe(m): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2019

Reading your write up closely, it's Quite obvious you're only Envious of There D!ck size.

Learn to love your own no matter how Little you think it is. It would still Create children.
Your fingers and tongue can make up.

Ciao

5 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by Kastrom: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hope you re ready to receive the bashing of your life cos they are coming for you. E don be fr you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by ruggedtimi(m): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
E easy na...Simply join the madmen gang

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by Disturb: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
More like...
And strive to make heaven after all the struggles.. Op chop knuckle..
I envy babies tho.. Or secondary students

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by okoroemeka(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
the op missed the point,it is most remarkably convenient for one to be dead, there are many advantages from ones demise,ones debts and obligations disappear, enemies are permanently avioded,faliures are forgotten,even people with nothing good to say about you when you are alive may spare a word of sympathy at your passing,the dead are the ones enjoying because the world is nothing but a dream.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by Offpoint: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
op envy no more, you've started having early signs and symptoms.

Your village people are preparing the potion, be patience with them.

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
OP hope ur family are onstandby, u don dey mad small small. wu envy's a mad man of all tinz

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
ericsmith:
OP hope ur family are onstandby, u don dey mad small small. wu envy's a mad man of all tinz

But why guys dey always look them na? Especially all those abokis. Dem go just park their wheelbarrow they smile dey observe....what's that about?
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
Okay please answer this, why do guys stare at them alot? Girls hardly stare at mad men but guys always stare with lust! Some even stand near them and be observing ....what's that about?
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by davillian(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
You can grade places with them...
To be mad is very easy, be smoking Arizona and be thinking about your problem deeply you will snap and the next thing you mad but write a note telling your people not to take you to hospital and that they should leave you alone that it was intentional

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
OP, are you interested in running mad? undecided
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lol. Very funny comments. But seriously, op sure you re OK?
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by princfred(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
okoroemeka:
the op missed the point,it is most remarkably convenient for one to be dead, there are many advantages from ones demise,ones debts and obligations disappear, enemies are permanently avioded,faliures are forgotten,even people with nothing good to say about you when you are alive may spare a word of sympathy at your passing,the dead are the ones enjoying because the world is nothing but a dream.
Op will start envying dead people too now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by princfred(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Badboibipo:

But why guys dey always look them na? Especially all those abokis. Dem go just park their wheelbarrow they smile dey observe....what's that about?
Because they wonder who mad pass between them and the mad people.
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by lennsmart(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Village pipu finally got this one cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by Mosino95(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
They're truly enjoying. grin cheesy

You have gift cards for sale? Check my signature.
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by Jay5mie: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nothing Chinedu no go import from china shocked

Na wa o.

Foreign man can not....

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by Ologogoro: 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Do you also envy how they walk around in the rain?
Do you envy the fact that they sleep anywhere?
Something is wrong with anybody that envy a mad man.
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by Queenserah26(f): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
Eleyi gidi gan o
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by DaddyMorenike: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mad oh
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by OlawaleBammie: 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
Badboibipo:

OP i hope u re nt a ManU fan?? better tink small small dey can still win Serie A oo, no go wound urself wt overtinkin oo.
peace.
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by Heloct(f): 12:44am On Sep 28, 2019
Shey you know that naked Mad Men are not the only crazy ones. There are some cooperate mad people that can come online to type nonsense.

You envy mad men. I just weak.
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by ScotMisile: 6:22am On Sep 28, 2019
Did you escape?
Re: Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? by Peterosky(m): 6:57am On Sep 28, 2019
Op my task here is very simple. Just to join other NLers in congratulating you on your new found madness, all thanks to the hard work and generosity of your village pipul.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls / Does It Look Romantic To You If This Is Presented To You (photo) / Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.