Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta (5505 Views)

Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / The Massive Real Estate Properties Of The Jonathans In Bayelsa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by EzeUche0(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2010
alj harem:

beaf do u see how he trys to belittle your group cry cry cry cry cry cry cry   this are igbos behavior

Beaf knows that the Igbo are not blood thirsty like the Hausa and other groups. We do not send the JTF nor did we raze Odi.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2010
jason12345:

alj harem,

you and the northern leaders know that if yorubas, ss and igbos unite, thats it for northern presidency until kingdom come grin

jason, do u think an average northern cares about presidency, all we want is for a leader to move this country forward
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2010
EzeUche0:

Beaf knows that the Igbo are not blood thirsty like the Hausa and other groups. We do not send the JTF nor did we raze Odi.
angry angry
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2010
EzeUche0:

who are these "other groups". anytime you talk like that, it just make me think you are in it for the oil undecided
alj harem:

jason, do u think an average northern cares about presidency, all we want is for a leader to move this country forward

why don't you vote for GJ then, why IBB etc. if you want progress, why the religious killings
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by Beaf: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2010
Akin-Egba:

The article you posted confirms there are majority and minority in naija. If you want to remake naija overnight then suit yourself. Even in the US they know there are minority groups. It is you who needs to wake up to that reality.

The majority groups put together add up to 100 million, yet Nigeria's population is 160 million; but I'm sure maths is your weakness. That and missing the point that there are massive realignments between Northern, Middle Belt and Southern minority groups. Stop coming across like a youthful Ciroma.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by AkinEgba: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2010
Jason12345,
Kanuri ko Cameroon ni. He is a bloddy Nigga Deltan grin
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2010
Beaf:

The majority groups put together add up to 100 million, yet Nigeria's population is 160 million; but I'm sure maths is your weakness. That and missing the point that there are massive realignments between Northern, Middle Belt and Southern monority groups. Stop coming across like a youthful Ciroma.

look beaf he is not yoruba

he is most liklly to igbo, because they always think they are majority in nigeria
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Jason12345,

beaf can u see what am talking about, they don't respect ppls group or ethnicity at all

u see allready making fun of me angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Jason12345,
grin grin grin grin grin. i don't think he is lying, unlike you claiming yoruba to smear them. grin embarassed grin
alj harem:

look beaf he is not yoruba

he is most liklly to igbo, because they always think they are majority in nigeria

alj harem, thats the behaviour of some of them but we still have to love them. they are our fellow country men. wink
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by AkinEgba: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2010
Beaf:

The majority groups put together add up to 100 million, yet Nigeria's population is 160 million; but I'm sure maths is your weakness. That and missing the point that there are massive realignments between Northern, Middle Belt and Southern minority groups. Stop coming across like a youthful Ciroma.

Continue dreaming of a realignment that favors you. I hope you have read that Afenifere is now working for Buhari. Igbos are divided and majority may vote for the North because of 2015. Lets see how much of your minority status you can utilize politically. Ewure minority.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2010
Beaf:

i think they are more than that!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by Beaf: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2010
jason12345:

i think they are more than that!!!!!!!

They are far less, that was a very exagerated figure.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Continue dreaming of a realignment that favors you. I hope you have read that Afenifere is now working for Buhari. Igbos are divided and majority may vote for the North because of 2015. Lets see how much of your minority status you can utilize politically. Ewure minority.

it is a shame
Yana da kunya
typical of igbos on this forum angry angry

beaf if u still want to be igbo, and they still look down on u and ur ppl it is a shame cry cry
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2010
i think once GJ is elected. the country would not vote for the igbos, lipsrsealed undecided. its just a thought
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by Onlytruth(m): 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2010
alj harem:

it is a shame
Yana da kunya
typical of igbos on this forum angry angry

beaf if u still want to be igbo, and they still look down on u and your ppl it is a shame cry cry

Sharrap dia you gworo chewing goat! angry angry angry
How dare you tell a nobel Niger delta son who to role with.
Tofi anam! Mutum banza!
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2010
Beaf:

They are far less, that was a very exagerated figure.

no its not, the igbos give birth to alot of babies ,the yorubas can be polygamous and the hausa marry young girls (13) and can also be polygamous because of their religion
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2010
Onlytruth:

Tofi anam! Mutum banza!

why the insult?? undecided
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2010
Onlytruth:

Tofi anam! Mutum banza!

he is just voicing his opinion!!! undecided. there is absolutely no need to insult him undecided
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by Beaf: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2010
Akin-Egba:

You sound exactly like the clown you are. What do you know about Igbo or Yoruba?

I forgive your "ewure minority" rant though; the fact is, its quite clear you are from one of those places like Burkina Faso or Togo; thats why you are rejected by both Igbo's and Yoruba's all over NL, a fly with no home that perches anywhere there's a free meal (tell me about your "viable" state again, clown).
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2010
Onlytruth:

Tofi anam! Mutum banza!

can see, igbosin this forum are aggressive,
beaf do not associate urself with them so as not to regret this relationship (Nuna baƙin ciki)
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2010
Beaf:

You sound exactly like the clown you are. What do you know about Igbo or Yoruba?

I forgive your "ewure minority" rant though; the fact is, its quite clear you are from one of those places like Burkina Faso or Togo; thats why you are rejected by both Igbo's and Yoruba's all over NL, a fly with no home that perches anywhere there's a free meal (tell me about your "viable" state again, clown).
grin grin grin grin. the guy is igbo. i can see through him!!! he is definitely not yoruba grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2010
Beaf:

and also not accepted by the hausa angry angry angry angry

the igbos like ezeuche and co support his views that nigerdelta ppl are minorities and should remain like that
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by Beaf: 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2010
alj harem:

the igbos like ezeuche and co support his views that nigerdelta ppl are minorities and should remain like that

Are you Hausa?
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by AkinEgba: 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2010
Beaf:

Just wait for Oyb to catch you; he is the one who handles you best. You Jonathan hypocrite. What are you doing here? You no go go campaign for ya master. Stop wasting ya time here. 90% of NLanders are not voting. Most live abroad. Now, gbe enu e soun.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2010
no i am kanuri but i speak hausa well.

we are one north whether hausa fulani kanuri etc we are one

but that is not the issue here, this igbos are just usuing the ijaws as toys with a baby
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Just wait for Oyb to catch you; he is the one who handles you best. You Jonathan hypocrite. What are you doing here? You no go go campaign for ya master. Stop wasting ya time here. 90% of NLanders are not voting. Most live abroad. Now, gbe enu e soun.

stop this impersonation!!!. its funny  grin grin grin.  

beaf,

i can assure you he is not yoruba!!! he is igbo!!!!
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2010
Akin-Egba:

sharrp dia, u imposter angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2010
alj harem:

no i am kanuri but i speak hausa well.

we are one north whether hausa fulani kanuri etc we are one

but that is not the issue here, this igbos are just usuing the ijaws as toys with a baby

my friend, there is nothing called one north!!!!. the middle belt is with the south!!!!
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2010
@ alj harem

you cannot keep using the one north slogan, to enslave my middle belt brothers okay!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2010
jason12345:

my friend, there is nothing called one north!!!!. the middle belt is with the south!!!!
angry angry angry
jason why do u have to destroy everything
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by chyz1: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2010
alj harem:

the igbos like[b] ezeuche and co support his views that nigerdelta ppl are minorities and should remain like that[/b]

Sorry but your accusation is highly wrong. Ezeuche is from Abia meaning he's from the Niger Delta as well wink

Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by AkinEgba: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2010
jason12345:

stop this impersonation!!!. its funny  grin grin grin.  

beaf,

i can assure you he is not yoruba!!! he is igbo!!!!

Ok assure him and let me see you do it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 / EFCC To Prosecute Herman Hembe / WATCH The Latest News Around Nigeria On This Trade [VIDEO ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.