Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta (5504 Views)

Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / The Massive Real Estate Properties Of The Jonathans In Bayelsa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by AkinEgba: 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2010
alj harem:

angry angry angry
jason why do u have to destroy everything

This is a southern forum. There are no northerners here. Go and grab a plate and begin to beg for alms on Kano streets. That is where you belong, not here.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2010
chyz1:

Sorry but your accusation is highly wrong. Ezeuche is from Abia meaning he's from the Niger Delta as well wink

CHYZ1, i think you are wrong. you cannot annex ondo, edo and delta to ND. its not possible. same as abia, it is considered as part of the SE geo-political zone
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2010
chyz1:

Sorry but your accusation is highly wrong. Ezeuche is from Abia meaning he's from the Niger Delta as well wink

chyz, ezeuche can claim whatwever he wants but i know and igbo when i hear one, i know an ijo, i know a calabar, i know yorubas, and i know fulanis when i see one

so i know what am talking about
Za su cuce ni (u can not deceive me)
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by Beaf: 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2010
alj harem:

no i am kanuri but i speak hausa well.

we are one north whether hausa fulani kanuri etc we are one

but that is not the issue here, this igbos are just usuing the ijaws as toys with a baby

About the bolded. I will advice you to look up Stockholm Syndrome.

jason12345:

stop this impersonation!!!. its funny  grin grin grin.  

beaf,

i can assure you he is not yoruba!!! he is igbo!!!!

I know. The clown is like one of those nomadic fellows with no culture to cling to. Pure horror movie.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2010
Akin-Egba:

This is a southern forum. There are no northerners here. Go and grab a plate and begin to beg for alms on Kano streets. That is where you belong, not here.

it is for nigerians angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2010
alj harem:

angry angry angry
jason why do u have to destroy everything

i am not destroying anything!!! i m simply stating the obvious!!! angry
Akin-Egba:

must you insult to get your point across you are igbo. yorubas don't insult like that.

Akin-Egba:

Ok assure him and let me see you do it?

oh boy, why are you lying. GOD is watch you. chukwu is watching you. their is no forgiveness because you are lying purposefully to smear the yorubas
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2010
Beaf:

I know. The clown is like one of those nomadic fellows with no culture to cling to. Pure horror movie.

how does that relate to me angry angry
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by chyz1: 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2010
jason12345:

CHYZ1, i think you are wrong. you cannot annex ondo, edo and delta to ND. its not possible. same as abia, it is considered as part of the SE geo-political zone

I did not annex any state into the Niger Delta.Niger Delta is NOT a political region nor a state, it is an area and by definition whether any one agrees or not Ondo, Edo, Delta, Imo,Abia are also in the Niger Delta. It's not my map, it is the nigerian government's.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2010
Beaf:

brother, he is igbo. he has an origin.  grin
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by chyz1: 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2010
Alj Haram[b]=[/b] Beccomerich
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2010
chyz1:

I did not annex any state into the Niger Delta.Niger Delta is NOT a political region nor a state, it is an area and by definition whether any one agrees or not Ondo, Edo, Delta, Imo,Abia are also in the Niger Delta. It's not my map, it is the nigerian government's.

beaf can u see what am saying, they don't want ijaws to progress or be president as far as they are there
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2010
chyz1:

can you show me the link?  smiley.

chyz1:

Alj Haram[b]=[/b] Beccomerich
grin grin grin grin grin. but becomerich cannot speak hausa grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by EzeUche0(m): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2010
I am a true Niger Deltan.

I can claim Abia State, since that is my ancestral home. And I can claim Akwa Ibom State which is my home as well.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by EzeUche0(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2010
chyz1:

Gbam!

Igbos have been present in the Niger Delta for CENTURIES. You cannot subtract the Igbo from the Niger Delta.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2010
EzeUche0:

I can claim Abia State, since that is my ancestral home. And I can claim Akwa Ibom State which is my home as well.

sharrp dia, u are an aro or nidigbo or aligbo
so stop playing dumb here, ok!! angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2010
EzeUche0:

you are kidding right grin
EzeUche0:

Gbam!

Igbos have been present in the Niger Delta for CENTURIES. You cannot subtract the Igbo from the Niger Delta.

no one is subtracting the igbos but they are not from niger delta they are igbos. its like saying the igbos in lagos are yorubas. but when its time for census they al went back to the east. the same is most likely to happen in the niger delta
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2010
EzeUche0:

Gbam!

wrong again, why oh why do u ppl think everything is igbo.

ijaws and itsekiris are south-south ppl, igbos and ibibio are south east, yoruba and edo are southwest, hausa fulani, kanuri are north.abi u ppl dey craze angry angry angry

when did igbo become south-south
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by chyz1: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2010
jason12345:

can you show me the link?  smiley.

http://niger-delta-foundation.com/

grin grin grin grin grin. but becomerich cannot speak hausa grin grin grin

Don't get it twisted, the guy be no dummy.He even speaks french so hausa wouldn't be a surprise. wink
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2010
chyz1:

http://niger-delta-foundation.com/

Don't get it twisted, the guy be no dummy.He even speaks french so hausa wouldn't be a surprise. wink

thanks bro wink.

it may be true but i seriously doubt its bcr. he does not like lying cheesy
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by EzeUche0(m): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2010
jason12345:

you are kidding right grin
no one is subtracting the igbos but they are not from niger delta they are igbos. its like saying the igbos in lagos are yorubas. but when its time for census they al went back to the east. the same is most likely to happen in the niger delta

Do you know where the Niger Delta is located?

Here is a map if you did know. You see Igboland?

Igbos have oil, Ijaws have oil, Ogoni have oil, Ibibios have oil, Itsekiri have oil.

Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2010
EzeUche0:

bro, you cannot claim niger delta. if you do. you are a minority. you are an igbo indispora. the igbos in nigeria will never claim niger delta and vis-versa. atleast, thats what i think undecided undecided. i am not sure because i have not been to nigeria in some yrs
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2010
alj harem:

ijaws and itsekiris are south-south ppl, igbos and ibibio are south east, yoruba and edo are southwest, hausa fulani, kanuri are north.abi u ppl dey craze angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin alj harem calm down grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by EzeUche0(m): 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2010
jason12345:

bro, you cannot claim niger delta. if you do. you are a minority. you are an igbo indispora. the igbos in nigeria will never claim niger delta and vis-versa. atleast, thats what i think undecided undecided. i am not sure because i have not been to nigeria in some yrs

The Niger Delta is a geographical area, not some political area like some people erroneously try to make it. Its tributaries flow through Igboland.

That is the Delta.

And I will not allow some Northerner and some Yoruba tell me about my land.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2010
EzeUche0:

Igbos have oil, Ijaws have oil, Ogoni have oil, Ibibios have oil, Itsekiri have oil.

according to your map, you are in the middle. good for you smiley.

the niger deltas are characterised by the ijaws, itsekiris, urhobo, etc not igbos. igbos are ""settlers"" in niger-delta
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by EzeUche0(m): 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2010
jason12345:

the niger deltas are characterised by the ijaws, itsekiris, urhobo, etc not igbos. igbos are ""settlers"" in niger-delta

Settlers? We Igbos are not settlers.

Ijaws did not originate from Eastern Nigeria. We Igbos have always been present in Nigeria. They are the only settlers in the East.

Ogoni, Ibibio, Igbo are all native to the Niger Delta. Learn your history.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2010
EzeUche0:

The Niger Delta is a geographical area, not some political area like some people erroneously try to make it. Its tributaries flow through Igboland.

That is the Delta.

And I will not allow some Northerner and some Yoruba tell me about my land.

if you claim that then, GJ is an IGBO president and in 2015, the presidency has to go to the middle belt. that might also mean the ss are more of a majority group than the igbos since they acn produce a president and the igbos cannot.pls dont insult

you cannot eat your cake and have it. its not possible.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2010
EzeUche0:

Settlers? We Igbos are not settlers.

Ijaws did not originate from Eastern Nigeria. We Igbos have always been present in Nigeria. They are the only settlers in the East.

Ogoni, Ibibio, Igbo are all native to the Niger Delta. Learn your history.

did i say you were not present in nigeria . i said you are settlers in the SS if i go by what you have been saying
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by chyz1: 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2010
jason12345:

I'm not quite getting what you mean by the bolded can you explain it?
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2010
chyz1:

I'm not quite getting what you mean by the bolded can you explain it?

what ezeuche was trying to say is the SS and SE are together>>> sought off.

and i was telling him that igbos in SS (BAYLESA, RIVERS ETC) are "settlers" in a sense.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by AndreUweh(m): 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2010
alj harem:

Brain dead monkey, shut up your stinking mouth for once. Why not go and hang if you feel the Igbo scares life out of your silly self. FYI, The Igbo is the largest ethnic group in the South-South. Pig.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2010
l̴͖̲̖̱͎͋́̀̏̀͂͜ơ̴̢̘͖͖̟͔̲͉̣̖̒͐̑̑̈́̀̓̆̑͒̏̈́̽̇͌͆̚͘r̴̢̛͕̞̠̼̥͇͙̥̥̗̼͎̰̻̗̩̹̬̰̜̰̪̜̯͈̓̇͆͜ę̴̧̦̩̞̫̬̫͓̫̟̣͖̝̤̩̱̻͌̆̈̅̊̇̈́̄͒͆͂̒̋͗̀́͐̚͜͜m̵̳̬͎̦̼̖͙̻̞̲̳͎͖̤̜͙̞̘̪̥͈̮̲̫̈́̂̑̓̅͌̉̃̄́̎̈́͛̔̃̈͒͛̆̉̉̍̍͌̅̒̿͘͝ͅͅ ̸̨̛̛̮̱͖͇̗͉͙̭͉͕͖̯̼͂̀̆̔̀̽̿̆͐͑͑̀̈́̈͂͒̽̅̒́̒̚͘̚̚̕͝ͅͅͅį̷̨͚̜͖̪̯̦̼̹̤͇̱͕̹̯̓̂̎͊̎͐͊͂̽̈́͊̅̈̏̋͗̀̾̎̂̀̚͝ͅp̵̡͖̱̮̹̫͖̱̺͖͚̙͇̘͈̥̭͎̅̃͗͒̒̐̀̽͑̕̕̕͜͜ş̵̧̛͚͎̘̹̻̩͉̩͕͕͍̲̼̳̲̬͖̟͊̒̽̊͛͂͒̍̇̾̅̀̑̽̆͌̈́͒̀̒́̒̏̚͝͠u̸̧̫̯͉̥̬̗͚̹͙̇̑̾͌̃͌̈́̉̀͛̍̂̄̃̑͝m̵̨̧̛̲̰̰̫̰̖̗̟͉̝͚̯̞̮̪̝͚̯͔̖̻͉͈̫̫̩̞͗̀̈́̅͆̽̆̎͐͂͆̐̾͊̆͝ ̵̛̛̯̮͍͎̜̖̥̫̱͕̥̻̖̮͈̖͎̯͊̒̉̔̔̓̀̍̆̈̊̈́̀͑̓̎̓̄̚͘͜͠͝n̵̟̜̗̩̬̯̫͇̝̙̖̟͋́̒̾̃͒͊̂̇̔͌̎͌̂͠ͅả̸̡͇̟͕̓̾͗̋̄͆̆̒͆̃͐͝i̵̢̧̧̮̞̺̻̝̬̤̲͉̟̟̺̙̣̣̭̘̱̰͇̦̍̌̀̒̎̒͋̊͐̇̿̌͛̓̓͑̆́̉͊͗̿́͘͜͝r̵̻̱̼̣̊̏͂͌̎͊̿̈͂̒͂́̐̔͂̅̅̀͘͝a̵̢͓͉̪̯̯͕̲͔̘͎͓͖̅̄͌̓̈́̒̾̇̀̈́̊̐̋͊̏̎͒̆̊̈̿̑̀͋̒̕̕͠ͅͅl̵̺̩̙̣͉̙͍̱͉͚͖̬̻̮͒̓̄́̀̋̈́͋̈̚͠ḁ̷̛̼̤͔̩̱̜̱̯̦̭̗͓̘͈͔̹̟̥̹̈́̇̔̄̂̀̔͂̏́̆͂̀̀̈́̑͐̇̓͒͊̕̕͝͝n̴̢̛̥͇͇̤̓̎̅̐͑̔͒̐͆͒̾͗̒̓̒́̓̾͗̒͜͝͝ḑ̴̧̨̝̞̦̯̯̠̺̭̭̗̭̱̯͉̹͔̪̦̉͂̋̽̿͑̃̽̐͐͋̌̏͌͑͗̀̎͜͠͠͝͠
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by Beaf: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2010
Clarification.
By geography, the Niger Delta consists of Bayelsa, Delta, and Rivers States.

Obasanjo widened it to include Ondo, Edo, Abia, Imo, Akwa-Ibom and Cross River State. None of which is in the geographical Niger Delta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BUHARI'S Ministerial List LEAKS; FASHOLA, Others Favoured. See Details / Navy Unveils Measures To End Oil Theft, Pipeline Vandalism / DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.