Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED (2135 Views)

I Got A Sweet Italian White Pussy Babe In My House. Come Bleep Her For 20k / How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! / 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by chinchonglee(m): 1:16am On Sep 28, 2019
Pardon my grammatical and typographical errors as i am nt a writer, i am only a programmer.

A woman slapped my Boss 2day. Here is what happened.

The generator space in my office complex is only limited to medium sized mikano generaors. This woman knowing fully well dat all offices in the complex are assigned one space dat is limited to medium sized generators bought a generator that is nearly twice the sized of the space which resulted in her taking part of our own space.

My Boss who arrived the office 2day with smiles on his face(as always) started taking our clients complaints after which we started our python lessons. Not quite long into the lessons NEPA seized power which resulted in my Boss asking I and one of my colleagues to put on the generator.

On getting there, we saw that our was not in the normal position as it was much shifted out. We didnt inform him at once, we decided to tell d owners of the gen to come and carry their property. Wen we got into their office, i personally asked for their Boss which one of the workers there directed me to one make-up filled faced woman holding the new Iphone 11. I quietly asked that their new generator is taking a whole lot of space which led to ours not being in its supposed position and it will definitely lead to us paying fine if the complex taskforce gets to see it. To cut long story short, dis woman started raining causes on me blabbing the normal "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" which caused a scene there.

When my Boss came there and I told him what has happened, he just told the woman a few non-violent/ non-insultive words he proceed downstairs, organized boys(plenty of them) who carried the gen out of our space nd installed ours back to its supposed space. This woman after seeing what has happened, came down with the speed of light and gave my boss a thunderous slap(GBOAAAAA!!!) as she was about landing him a second one, my boss pushed her away which resulted in her hitting her back against the iron generator house gate and she started shedding crocodile tears dat her bone has been broken.

She called her husband(a rich man) and the fool of a husband didnt even hear my boss or any other person's side of the story, proceeded to call the police. When the police came they started harrassing my Boss not knowing that his father was a very very rich anambra man(nobody knw abt dis as he always lived a simple life, wearing the simplest of clothings and shoe/pam slippers).

Wen the harrassment/ assault became so much for my boss to bear, he called his very rich father. Within 20mins dat one showed up with two OP MESA vans. Omo come see different sounds of slaps in front our office gate. GBAAAAAS! GBOOOOOS!! GBIIIIIM!!! BOOOOOOOOM!!! different slaps flying up and down evwrybody was running helter shelter. Those OP MESA guys wan kill person. They beat all dose policemen, the husband to the useless woman, the boys that came with the man until one of the boys fainted. The woman did nt escape beating as she collected several slaps(like 5) from what is seem to be the OP MESA commander.

After they left(my Boss's father and those hot head OP MESA the husband of the woman decided after much boasting that he will sue them. That didnt stop the complex task force from carrying out their duty as they locked both offices and seized the woman's gen. My boss has paid sha and our office reopened.

Lawyers in the house who do you think will win the case in the court of law??

3 Likes

Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by AfroKnight: 1:33am On Sep 28, 2019
Bro, you sabi write story. No, no, no. I give it to you! grin

8 Likes

Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 28, 2019
AfroKnight:
Bro, you sabi write story. No, no, no. I give it to you! grin

grin honestly, I finish am... gbos gbas cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by AfroKnight: 1:41am On Sep 28, 2019
oldtruth:

grin honestly, I finish am... gbos gbas cheesy

I was seeing the slap and hearing the noise sef. No! The guy is good!

5 Likes

Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by BarrElChapo(m): 2:13am On Sep 28, 2019
Pictures pls wink wink
Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by Yonline: 2:14am On Sep 28, 2019
Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by Ibile77(m): 3:47am On Sep 28, 2019
Well, two wrongs can never be right. Your boss would have endured the harassment of the policemen or advised his father not to allow those soldiers beat anybody but ensure that each party call witnesses to testify for against each other without being molested. No matter how, police were doing their constitutional duty while the soldiers were there illegally. Your boss chance of winning in the court is slim if existed at all.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by Dathypebruv(m): 6:01am On Sep 28, 2019
Lwkmd lemaooo Rotfl
OP !!!!

chinchonglee:
Within 20mins dat one showed up with two OP MESA vans. Omo come see different sounds of slaps in front our office gate. GBAAAAAS! GBOOOOOS!! GBIIIIIM!!! BOOOOOOOOM!!! different slaps flying up and down evwrybody was running helter shelter. Those OP MESA guys wan kill person. They beat all dose policemen, the husband to the useless woman, the boys that came with until one of the boys fainted. The woman did nt escape beating as she collected several slaps(like 5) from what is seem to be the OP MESA
Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by candyguyofficia(m): 6:29am On Sep 28, 2019
Op you said "the fool of a husband who didn't hear my boss or any other person side of the story called the police" it's obvious he didn't want to interfere but let justice take course this he intended by his action of calling the police. You also said "when the police came they also started embarrassing my boss" (Nigeria factor, as the woman husband called the police, but too much force or not is still not just justified as because before the law it is assumed that the police was there to forestall breakdown of law and order. Am not saying there are no instances that one cannot say police unreasonable use of force but I haven't seen any as you didn't plead it).
Aside: Am balancing the legal aspect and the 'Nigeria factor' so you understand fully but the former will always prevail over the latter)
In a nutshell: Your boss had a good chance of suing the woman for battery which is both a criminal and civil offence that chance was lost the moment your boss called "his rich dad" who came with Op Mesa and beat everyone up including the police. Now all the chance of winning the case is on the woman first thing first the rancour between your boss and the woman is a civil/criminal issue (criminal because of the woman offence of battery), the police ought to have being the one incharge of it and not Op Mesa these the Op Mesa official should have known in this current situation (and to think the police was on ground before they came) if they had properly listened or read their rule of engagement. What should have being proper was for the Op Mesa to stand still n watch that unnecessary and unreasonable use of force isn't use on your boss not that they can enforce the bolded to be done but their presence will naturally make it to be done (Nigeria Factor).
By your boss dad action the woman can sue your boss and his dad jointly for contravention of Section 33 as the beating the woman n her husband received wasn't in line with Section 33 (2) (b), she can also sue your boss n her dad for contravention of Section 34 specifically Section 34 (1) (a), Section 35 of the 1999 CFRN. Your boss would be lucky if they are not also sued for violation of some section of the Penal Code
Aside: The woman husband that called police, you stated acted foolish even though he didn't listen to anybody acted wisely (legally) even though the woman put the generator on your space, your boss should have called the mall security or the caretaker they should have being the ones to move the generator from your space not your boss resulting to self help at the first chance by calling boys to move it. Besides how sure are you that you woman being that she is new is aware that generator space are allocated specifically to everyone? This is not a question of law as ignorance of the law is not an excuse but rather a question of fact.
When the time come your boss should try and settle with them but your boss can also come out straight from any potential lawsuit with ZERO encumbrance/liability by claiming privity defence.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by FatherBona: 6:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Great story, I pictured the Useless woman's make-up filled face, complete with her woman-wrapper of a husband and the corrupt policemen they brought.
Let her take the case to supreme court if she likes. No be naija? Let's see who pulls strings better. For your bosses Dad to come will Army, e mean say the man get leg no be small. D woman go dey fear to go court sef, she knw say na she mess up

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by chinchonglee(m): 8:36am On Sep 28, 2019
Ibile77:
Well, two wrongs can never be right. Your boss would have endured the harassment of the policemen or advised his father not to allow those soldiers beat anybody but ensure that each party call witnesses to testify for against each other without being molested. No matter how, police were doing their constitutional duty while the soldiers were there illegally. Your boss chance of winning in the court is slim if existed at all.
U re right on dis but wen the father came down frm d car initially he was ready to let go as he seem like a peaceful man but on seeing in blood on dis sons nose and his son explained what really happened and another person testified, trouble started.

Guess his first son is a captain in the military.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by chinchonglee(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2019
FatherBona:
Great story, I pictured the Useless woman's make-up filled face, complete with her woman-wrapper of a husband and the corrupt policemen they brought.
Let her take the case to supreme court if she likes. No be naija? Let's see who pulls strings better. For your bosses Dad to come will Army, e mean say the man get leg no be small. D woman go dey fear to go court sef, she knw say na she mess up
Yeah d woman attitude can be compared to BBN Tasha's attitude. So disgusting.

One of his sons is a captain in the army
Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by FatherBona: 8:40am On Sep 28, 2019
chinchonglee:

Yeah d woman attitude can be compared to BBN Tasha's attitude. So disgusting.

One of his sons is a captain in the army
say wetin grin grin grin
Make the woman go world court if she like

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by chinchonglee(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2019
candyguyofficia:
Op you said "the fool of a husband who didn't hear my boss or any other person side of the story called the police" it's obvious he didn't want to interfere but let justice take course this he intended by his action of calling the police. You also said "when the police came they also started embarrassing my boss" (Nigeria factor, as the woman husband called the police, but too much force or not is still not just justified as because before the law it is assumed that the police was there to forestall breakdown of law and order. Am not saying there are no instances that one cannot say police unreasonable use of force but I haven't seen any as you didn't plead it).
Aside: Am balancing the legal aspect and the 'Nigeria factor' so you understand fully but the former will always prevail over the latter)
In a nutshell: Your boss had a good chance of suing the woman for battery which is both a criminal and civil offence that chance was lost the moment your boss called "his rich dad" who came with Op Mesa and beat everyone up including the police. Now all the chance of winning the case is on the woman first thing first the rancour between your boss and the woman is a civil/criminal issue (criminal because of the woman offence of battery), the police ought to have being the one incharge of it and not Op Mesa these the Op Mesa official should have known in this current situation (and to think the police was on ground before they came) if they had properly listened or read their rule of engagement. What should have being proper was for the Op Mesa to stand still n watch that unnecessary and unreasonable use of force isn't use on your boss not that they can enforce the bolded to be done but their presence will naturally make it to be done (Nigeria Factor).
By your boss dad action the woman can sue your boss and his dad jointly for contravention of Section 33 as the beating the woman n her husband received wasn't in line with Section 33 (2) (b), she can also sue your boss n her dad for contravention of Section 34 specifically Section 34 (1) (a), Section 35 of the 1999 CFRN. Your boss would be lucky if they are not also sued for violation of some section of the Penal Code
Aside: The woman husband that called police, you stated acted foolish even though he didn't listen to anybody acted wisely (legally) even though the woman put the generator on your space, your boss should have called the mall security or the caretaker they should have being the ones to move the generator from your space not your boss resulting to self help at the first chance by calling boys to move it. Besides how sure are you that you woman being that she is new is aware that generator space are allocated specifically to everyone? This is not a question of law as ignorance of the law is not an excuse but rather a question of fact.
When the time come your boss should try and settle with them but your boss can also come out straight from any potential lawsuit with ZERO encumbrance/liability by claiming privity defence.
Choi!! I calmly read dis ur post.

Initially (for like 6mins) they didnt do anything to anybody.

My Boss's dad was so angry and the police started defending the woman. He asked the police two questions.

Why didnt they take my boss to the station directly??
Why didnt they ask my Boss what really happened??
All i could see where bribed policemen.

Wen he called someone on phone speaking igbo "your brother has been seriously wounded and blood rushing frm his nose", the OP MESA started their wahala.

I know they were wrong in what they did oo but they did it out of what i called "teach dem a lesson" because sueing dem is a long process and the law may only require the other pple to pay for damages and going free and my Boss's father being a Rich man doesnt care abt money at that moment.
Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by ehinmowo: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
Firstly, I am glad that this happened. The woman, her husband and the useless officers receiving slaps. I could literally feel the thunder landing on their faces.

This is synonymous with what Ambode did to that Pastor (who knows if that was part of his ordeals). Napoleon said, "hear twice before speaking once". In this case, before acting. It's a big lesson. Even from your boss's simple lifestyle.

Don't worry about litigation. She and her hubby will still receive another gboos gbaass in court.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by martinz1: 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin grin
Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by Fidelismaria: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin grin

Lovely
Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by OliverThomas: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2021
I think it's clear to everyone that the girl would have won the case anyway. In such situations, the court is always on the side of the girls. And in our time, it is too difficult to find an absolutely adequate judge. I remember that my friend also had a trial with a girl, and he had to look for professional lawyers who could help him for a long time. He sued the girl for about a month, and thanks to the lawyers, whom he learned about through information online, he managed to win the court. Not only was he protecting his property from her, but he was also confident that she would pay him for the car he had given her, and all the credits would be hers.
Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by DirtyGold: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
This OP is the real MVP... We need to clap for this interesting story. It cracked me up big time cheesy cheesy

If this story is true, I can imagine how the woman will humiliate her husband following this episode. "You are not a real man" must be one of the lines should will certainly use on the poor guy grin grin

What's tha business?

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by julcas815: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
OliverThomas:
I think it's clear to everyone that the girl would have won the case anyway. In such situations, the court is always on the side of the girls. And in our time, it is too difficult to find an absolutely adequate judge. I remember that my friend also had a trial with a girl, and he had to look for professional lawyers who could help him for a long time. He sued the girl for about a month, and thanks to the lawyers, whom he learned about through information online, he managed to win the court. Not only was he protecting his property from her, but he was also confident that she would pay him for the car he had given her, and all the credits would be hers.
This is already obvious to everyone
Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by drmikeadams(m): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
chinchonglee:
Pardon my grammatical and typographical errors as i am nt a writer, i am only a programmer.

A woman slapped my Boss 2day. Here is what happened.

The generator space in my office complex is only limited to medium sized mikano generaors. This woman knowing fully well dat all offices in the complex are assigned one space dat is limited to medium sized generators bought a generator that is nearly twice the sized of the space which resulted in her taking part of our own space.

My Boss who arrived the office 2day with smiles on his face(as always) started taking our clients complaints after which we started our python lessons. Not quite long into the lessons NEPA seized power which resulted in my Boss asking I and one of my colleagues to put on the generator.

On getting there, we saw that our was not in the normal position as it was much shifted out. We didnt inform him at once, we decided to tell d owners of the gen to come and carry their property. Wen we got into their office, i personally asked for their Boss which one of the workers there directed me to one make-up filled faced woman holding the new Iphone 11. I quietly asked that their new generator is taking a whole lot of space which led to ours not being in its supposed position and it will definitely lead to us paying fine if the complex taskforce gets to see it. To cut long story short, dis woman started raining causes on me blabbing the normal "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" which caused a scene there.

When my Boss came there and I told him what has happened, he just told the woman a few non-violent/ non-insultive words he proceed downstairs, organized boys(plenty of them) who carried the gen out of our space nd installed ours back to its supposed space. This woman after seeing what has happened, came down with the speed of light and gave my boss a thunderous slap(GBOAAAAA!!!) as she was about landing him a second one, my boss pushed her away which resulted in her hitting her back against the iron generator house gate and she started shedding crocodile tears dat her bone has been broken.

She called her husband(a rich man) and the fool of a husband didnt even hear my boss or any other person's side of the story, proceeded to call the police. When the police came they started harrassing my Boss not knowing that his father was a very very rich anambra man(nobody knw abt dis as he always lived a simple life, wearing the simplest of clothings and shoe/pam slippers).

Wen the harrassment/ assault became so much for my boss to bear, he called his very rich father. Within 20mins dat one showed up with two OP MESA vans. Omo come see different sounds of slaps in front our office gate. GBAAAAAS! GBOOOOOS!! GBIIIIIM!!! BOOOOOOOOM!!! different slaps flying up and down evwrybody was running helter shelter. Those OP MESA guys wan kill person. They beat all dose policemen, the husband to the useless woman, the boys that came with the man until one of the boys fainted. The woman did nt escape beating as she collected several slaps(like 5) from what is seem to be the OP MESA commander.

After they left(my Boss's father and those hot head OP MESA the husband of the woman decided after much boasting that he will sue them. That didnt stop the complex task force from carrying out their duty as they locked both offices and seized the woman's gen. My boss has paid sha and our office reopened.

grin

THE slaps off me......
grin. People wey get money no d loud am

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by drmikeadams(m): 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
FatherBona:
grin

Any where d woman c d guy man,she go hide
Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by ena5four(m): 12:46am On Jan 13, 2021
Ur Oga Geh Money And He No Flaunt Am, He Must Be An Humble Man. My Point
Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by tobechi74: 1:15am On Jan 13, 2021
Abeg, which one is O P MESA
Re: Lawyers In The House Come And See. OPINIONS NEEDED by omoelesa(m): 6:59am On Jan 13, 2021
I just dey feel that gbosa,gbosa for my face,as the OP dey narrate am.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Are Always After Me......how do i keep them off at the moment / Closed / "This Is What We’re Facing”: Nigerian Lady Walks Through Street Covered In Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.