Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,373 members, 7,850,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land (3679 Views)

Onitsha Now A Construction Site: Soludo Starts Massive Development / Why Is Peter Obi The Center Of Discussion For All Political Parties? / Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by CaptainG00D: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lol show us the rusty roof part.
We all know AFONJAS as rusty roof or brown roof

7 Likes

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Nowenuse: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
immortalityk:
Guys let's discuss, I have some huge ideas and I want to share it with other Yoruba people
Please I'm begging ipob not to come here.
Yorubas only
I will be show casing Yoruba resources and many more to come
Every Yoruba person is invited to join

Yoruba people are a great and progressive African people, but you guys will never achieve your full potentials in a united Nigeria that allows all of us to forget about our states and fight for the central government with the dirty, backstabbing and unprogressive politics of APC/PDP.
The kind of politics that will never allow us to criticize a thief just because he is from our tribe or because through him we hope to get presidency and control the center.

Unless Yorubas have a regional government or a country of their own, you guys can never progress too far better than Hausa fulanis can.

7 Likes

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
GMbuharii:

WHAT HAVE BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN!!!

Lzaa immhotep
Gbam grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
GMbuharii:

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA.......

Not aiming for presidency, lolsssssss..
grin grin

Za fear of ZA Hausa Fulani masters izza zhe beginning of wisdom.

Lzaa immhotep
Helinues sounds like Nnamdi Kanu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Frankdoz5: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
What about mowe brown roof, any new development?

8 Likes

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Edokingdom: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
Frankdoz5:
Smh

I no get your time

4 Likes

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
CaptainG00D:
Lol show us the rusty roof part.
We all know AFONJAS as rusty roof or brown roof
K
That's your Enugu and onitsha

1 Like

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
Edokingdom:
grin
Ibadan
Only porth Harcourt in ss can stand with ibadan even though Ibadan has brown roof
I will admit that,but Edo?
That's ibadan
Please just leave this thread

5 Likes

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Frankdoz5: 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
My Yoruba Muslim friend exposed me to Ibadan broof roof monument.

7 Likes

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Frankdoz5:
This is also ibadan

6 Likes

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
Frankdoz5:
Onitsha brown roof
And also dirty aba where pigs and humans co exist

7 Likes

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by YorubaHero12: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
immortalityk:

This is also ibadan

Wow God bless you brother.

Nice one. Keep the good pictures coming.

That rubbish guy will die of heart attack tonight.

1 Like

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by yarabag: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

Wow God bless you brother.

Nice one. Keep the good pictures coming.

That rubbish guy will die of heart attack tonight.
[/s]
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Frankdoz5:
That last pic is a painting
I no get una time

1 Like

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Frankdoz5: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
More from Ibadan brown roof slum

5 Likes

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by SLAP44: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
Frankdoz5:

Osanobua! lipsrsealed
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Frankdoz5:
More from aba pig sty

3 Likes

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Frankdoz5: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sango otta, I pity my Yoruba Muslim brothers.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Kapeter(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
immortalityk:
I'm thinking of us contacting all the yorubas in diaspora
Creating new ideas for our governors
What do u guys think
Mercyville deomelo simplyleo
I don't remember other moniker but tag them they should join the convo
introvertedk
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kapeter:
introvertedk
Who is that?
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Kapeter(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
immortalityk:

This is also ibadan
God bless you.. Been wanted to do this buh time hasn't been nice to me. I will join you soon with pictures from Akure and every other Yorubalands. Don't forget Kwara and part of Kogi inclusive. This is the spirit i want from every Yoruba all over the world. Conservative and nothing but Yoruba first in everything you do. God bless you again bro.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Kapeter(m): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
immortalityk:

Who is that?
he's also a conservative yoruba person. I have seen his numerous post about Yoruba here. That's why i mentioned him.

1 Like

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
Kapeter:
God bless you.. Been wanted to do this buh time hasn't been nice to me. I will join you soon with pictures from Akure and every other Yorubalands. Don't forget Kwara and part of Kogi inclusive. This is the spirit i want from every Yoruba all over the world. Conservative and nothing but Yoruba first in everything you do. God bless you again bro.
Any pictures of yoruba Land u have
When u post them.
Remember to mention me or let me know

1 Like

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nowenuse:

Yoruba people are a great and progressive African people, but you guys will never achieve your full potentials in a united Nigeria that allows all of us to forget about our states and fight for the central government with the dirty, backstabbing and unprogressive politics of APC/PDP.
The kind of politics that will never allow us to criticize a thief just because he is from our tribe or because through him we hope to get presidency and control the center.

Unless Yorubas have a regional government or a country of their own, you guys can never progress too far better than Hausa fulanis can.
Guy
I wanna have some discussions with u
When u have time, let me know
I have some things I want to ask u
I've been reading your topics for a long time
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Kapeter(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
immortalityk:
Any pictures of yoruba Land u have When u post them. Remember to mention me or let me know
sure bro. You'd know.
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Nowenuse: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
immortalityk:

Guy
I wanna have some discussions with u
When u have time, let me know
I have some things I want to ask u
I've been reading your topics for a long time

I have sent you a PM on your email.
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nowenuse:

Guy quote me back
I don't understand how nairaland messaging system works
Very confusing
Let's talk like this
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nowenuse:

U there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. / Not Because We Are Quite IPOB Shows Their Soldiers Ready To Bomb Zoo VIDEO / Presidency, Governors Shun Ize-iyamu’s Campaign Flag-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.