Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,287 members, 7,850,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land (3674 Views)

Onitsha Now A Construction Site: Soludo Starts Massive Development / Why Is Peter Obi The Center Of Discussion For All Political Parties? / Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Nowenuse: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
immortalityk:

Guy quote me back
I don't understand how nairaland messaging system works
Very confusing
Let's talk like this

Ok, ask your questions. However, I cannot answer personal questions on a faceless and public platform.
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nowenuse:

Ok, ask your questions. However, I cannot answer personal questions on a faceless and public platform.
Nothing about u concern me
All I want to ask are professional questions
Especially about kwara Kogi axis,the yorubas
Southern borno gombe south Adamawa taraba ,u should know where this is going
I want to know about religion also
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Nowenuse: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
immortalityk:

Nothing about u concern me
All I want to ask are professional questions
Especially about kwara Kogi axis,the yorubas
Southern borno gombe south Adamawa taraba ,u should know where this is going
I want to know about religion also

Ok, go ahead.
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nowenuse:

Ok, go ahead.
I would like to know about which religion dominate Ilorin in terms of owning land businesses schools industries and so on
I've started to see an occurrence in which the Ilorin indigenes who are predominantly Muslims have been behaving in a somewhat violent manner towards the Christians
Also,ive started to really question the religion that dominate Ilorin highbrow areas
That's for Ilorin only
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nowenuse:

Ok, go ahead.
Also this is a map of plateau
I want u to give me the religious composition
I want u to tell me which religion dominates each LGA

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Nowenuse: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
immortalityk:

I would like to know about which religion dominate Ilorin in terms of owning land businesses schools industries and so on
I've started to see an occurrence in which the Ilorin indigenes who are predominantly Muslims have been behaving in a somewhat violent manner towards the Christians
Also,ive started to really question the religion that dominate Ilorin highbrow areas
That's for Ilorin only

Hmm, Kwara is one of the least familiar states to me in the north because it is a yoruba dominated state and I am mostly interested in northern states with minority ethnic groups.

However, with what I know about Ilorin (the 5 LGAs that make up Ilorin emirate. i.e Kwara central + Moro LGA). They are overwhemingly muslim in population. Although over the years they have seen some christian converts. Also, the influx of other yorubas from the southwest and Kwara south has managed to boost the christian population of the city.
Ilorin is a civil service city, so definitely, those who control the wealth of the state have to be those who dominate the civil service which are of course muslims. There is silent discrimination against christians in the whole Kwara state and I've gotten this info from christian Kwara indigenes themselves.
So it shouldn't be a surprise however muslims treat christians in Ilorin.
Also added by the fact that Ilorin indigenes have a high fulani mixture among them.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nowenuse:

Hmm, Kwara is one of the least familiar states to me in the north because it is a yoruba dominated state and I am mostly interested in northern states with minority ethnic groups.

However, with what I know about Ilorin (the 5 LGAs that make up Ilorin emirate. i.e Kwara central + Moro LGA). They are overwhemingly muslim in population. Although over the years they have seen some christian converts. Also, the influx of other yorubas from the southwest and Kwara south has managed to boost the christian population of the city.
Ilorin is a civil service city, so definitely, those who control the wealth of the state have to be those who dominate the civil service which are of course muslims. There is silent discrimination against christians in the whole Kwara state and I've gotten this info from christian Kwara indigenes themselves.
So it shouldn't be a surprise however muslims treat christians in Ilorin.
Hmm tnx
Ive just learned something new
Also added by the fact that Ilorin indigenes have a high fulani mixture among them.
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Nowenuse: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
immortalityk:

Also this is a map of plateau
I want u to give me the religious composition
I want u to tell me which religion dominates each LGA

1) Jos north - 60% christian (This is arguable as muslims think they are the majority. It could be 50/50 but majority of the muslims are settlers - Hausa fulani)

2) Jos south - Now 98% christian (There used to be like 10% muslims here before but the recurring crisis has chased them out)

3) Jos east - 70% christian, 30% muslim (the muslims are mostly indigenes)

4) Bassa - 90% christian

5) Barkin Ladi - 96% christian or more (muslim settlers have been chased out)

6) Riyom - 96% christian or more (muslim settlers chased out)

7) Bokkos - 95% christian

cool Mangu - 75% christian, 25% muslim (most muslims are indigenes)

9) Pankshin- 95% christian or more (muslim settlers chased out)

10) Kanke - 80% christian, 20% muslim (most muslims are indigenes)

11) Quanpan - 75% christian, 25% muslim (most muslims are indigenes)

12) Shendam - 85% christian, 15% muslim (many muslims were chased out in the past)

13) Mikang - 95% christian or more

14) Langtang north - 99% christian (muslims chased out)

15) Langtang south - 95% christian

16) Kanam (muslim majority) - 75% muslim (most of the muslims are indigenes)

17) Wase (muslim majority) - 65% muslim (half of the muslims are indigenes).

4 Likes

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by femolii: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
Frankdoz5:
What about mowe brown roof, any new development?
Without that brown roof your people from nnewi can not make it in life they are there doing business.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nowenuse:

1) Jos north - 60% christian (This is arguable as muslims think they are the majority. It could be 50/50 but majority of the muslims are settlers - Hausa fulani)

2) Jos south - Now 98% christian (There used to be like 10% muslims here before but the recurring crisis has chased them out)

4) Bassa - 90% christian

12) Shendam - 85% christian, 15% muslim (many muslims were chased out in the past)

M
Most of those places im asking,I already have the map of the LGA
I'm conducting a research
Now
Adamawa
I'm very curious about this
Where are the Christians situated
Also the major towns yola mubi
The Christians
How do they fare
Also, when I was watching a documentary about kashim shettima,previous governor of borno
I noticed most of the hard workers are Christians
Also the Christians seem to be doing most of the menial jobs in Maiduguri, a speculation
Also the marghi
I would like to know about them
Is it true many Christian women are now widows in borno?
Is there still Christian stronghold in borno?
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by MetaPhysical: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
Yoruba does not have problem with progressive development and growth.

Each time you develop space you are opening up new land for social growth. This means tearing down the ecology to make room for steel and cement. Trees die off, animals loose their habitat, streams are polluted.

We are the pioneer of urban settlement and city builders in Africa, so we must not take erection of concrete in landspace as a yardstick of development for our society.

Our focus for growth should go into new avenues to further bond and fortify Yoruba spirituality, Yoruba tongue, Yoruba Omoluabi, Yoruba ingenuity and pioneer spirit, across all the lands that identify as member in our commonwealth.

Islam will not move Yorubaland forward, Christianity will not move Yorubaland forward....it is our indigeneous worship and belief system that will support our growth and progress. We need Ifa Academies in all Yorubaland to teach and return our people to their truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Nowenuse: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
immortalityk:

Now
Adamawa
The Christians
How do they fare
Also, when I was watching a documentary about kashim shettima,previous governor of borno
Also the Christians seem to be doing most of the menial jobs in Maiduguri, a speculation
Also the marghi

Adamawa is generally a christian majority state. Christians are 60-65% of the state. However, fulanis who make half of the muslim population in the state are the largest ethnic group. This is what helps to ensure that most of the muslim votes go in one direction, while that of the christians are heavily divided and manipulated.

Every of the 21 LGAs in Adamawa state is either 50/50 or predominantly christian or overwhemingly christian. I am yet to find one with absolute muslim majority.

Another thing is that the muslims usually have a stronger population in the towns than in the rural areas, so whereas many towns are 50/50 or muslim majority, almost all the rural areas are dominantly christian.
Mubi town is 50/50, but the rural areas of Mubi north and south LGAs are predominantly christian. Yola (old Yola town in Yola south is a fulani community which of course is a muslim place), but Jimeta the state capital (more like new Yola is a 50/50).

Christians are fairly discriminated in Yola because fulanis own much of the lands and houses. Like I heard in 2011 or 2015 elections or so where fulani landlords evicted their christian tenants cos they did not vote for Buhari.
Discrimination is non existent in Mubi except maybe in the political/job aspect.

However, overall, christians are not seriously or openly discriminated in Adamawa the way it is done in Gombe or Borno because they have strong population everywhere in the state.

As for Borno. Christians doing menial jobs? Christians are more educated and leave the state to get better jobs elsewhere. Muslims may be controlling all the state govt money but cos of lack of education, the majority are still in poverty and I believe should be doing more menial jobs.

Gwoza, Askira Uba, Hawul & Chibok are still overwhelmingly christian, while Biu & Shani LGAs are like 50/50 or slight christian majority, but Biu town is muslim majority.

No, I don't think most women or christian women in Borno are widows. It is exaggerated. Most residents flee from a town to another area before BH captures it.

Marghi are the 2nd largest tribe in Southern Borno after the Buras (4th largest in the state after Kanuris, Buras & Shuwa Arabs). They may be 5th sha. Kibakus (Chiboks) may be more than them. They are 80-90% christian. Mostly found in Uba (Askira-Uba LGA).
The Marghis in Adamawa (Madagali LGA) are 70% christian.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Nowenuse: 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
immortalityk:

Now
Adamawa
The Christians
How do they fare
Also the marghi

If I may ask/go further in any explanation. What could make a Yoruba man from Ekiti as yourself so interested in the religious demography of Northern Nigeria?
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by oilPUSSY(f): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nowenuse:

4) Bassa - 90% christian

Summary Sir .

What's the percentage of over all Christians and Muslims ?

Again, what's the percentage of Muslim population in southern Kaduna ?

Does Taraba state have indigenous Muslims, if yes what's the percentage ?
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Nowenuse: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Summary Sir .

What's the percentage of over all Christians and Muslims ?

Again, what's the percentage of Muslim population in southern Kaduna ?

Does Taraba state have indigenous Muslims, if yes what's the percentage ?

Plateau is 85% christian, 15% muslim indigenously. However when the Hausa settlers of Jos north are included it becomes like 75-80% christian.

If by Southern Kaduna, you mean all the non-hausa ethnic groups south of Zaria (11-12LGAs out of the 23 LGAsin the state). Then they should be like 90% christian. If you include the Hausa settlers in their midst (then 80% christian).
Out of the 50 ethnic groups that make up Southern Kaduna, no one is predominantly muslim, but some are one-third muslim. While some like Kataf, Jaba, Bajju e.t.c have become 100% christian cos they chased away all their indigenous muslims together with the Hausa fulanis grin
If you are a Bajju or Jaba or Kataf man and you are a muslim, you are considered an abomination/outcast. You can't even stay in your village cos mosques are not allowed.

Hence among some tribes, the indigenous Southern Kaduna muslims are seen and counted as Hausas while Indigenous Hausa christians are counted as Southern Kaduna grin Religion plays a greater role than ethnicity of course.

Yes Taraba have indigenous muslims. Half of the muslims in Taraba are Jibu (Jukun), Wurukun, Chamba, Mambilla, Kona (Jukun), Mumuye e.t.c by tribe, while half are fulanis & Hausas.

Taraba is like 65-70% christian, 15% indigenous muslims and 15% Fulanis & Hausa.
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by ScotMisile: 1:41am On Oct 01, 2019
immortalityk:
Guys let's discuss, I have some huge ideas and I want to share it with other Yoruba people
Please I'm begging ipob not to come here.
Yorubas only
I will be show casing Yoruba resources and many more to come
Every Yoruba person is invited to join
By using the word IPOB you have in ited us already naaa, you shuold have respected yourself.
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2019
Nowenuse:

If I may ask/go further in any explanation. What could make a Yoruba man from Ekiti as yourself so interested in the religious demography of Northern Nigeria?
U don't need to know
There is a reason why I'm asking this
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2019
Nowenuse:

Adamawa is generally a christian majority state. Christians are 60-65% of the state. However, fulanis who make half of the muslim population in the state are the largest ethnic group. This is what helps to ensure that most of the muslim votes go in one direction, while that of the christians are heavily divided and manipulated.

Every of the 21 LGAs in Adamawa state is either 50/50 or predominantly christian or overwhemingly christian. I am yet to find one with absolute muslim majority.

Another thing is that the muslims usually have a stronger population in the towns than in the rural areas, so whereas many towns are 50/50 or muslim majority, almost all the rural areas are dominantly christian.
Mubi town is 50/50, but the rural areas of Mubi north and south LGAs are predominantly christian. Yola (old Yola town in Yola south is a fulani community which of course is a muslim place), but Jimeta the state capital (more like new Yola is a 50/50).

Christians are fairly discriminated in Yola because fulanis own much of the lands and houses. Like I heard in 2011 or 2015 elections or so where fulani landlords evicted their christian tenants cos they did not vote for Buhari.
Discrimination is non existent in Mubi except maybe in the political/job aspect.

However, overall, christians are not seriously or openly discriminated in Adamawa the way it is done in Gombe or Borno because they have strong population everywhere in the state.

As for Borno. Christians doing menial jobs? Christians are more educated and leave the state to get better jobs elsewhere. Muslims may be controlling all the state govt money but cos of lack of education, the majority are still in poverty and I believe should be doing more menial jobs.

Gwoza, Askira Uba, Hawul & Chibok are still overwhelmingly christian, while Biu & Shani LGAs are like 50/50 or slight christian majority, but Biu town is muslim majority.

No, I don't think most women or christian women in Borno are widows. It is exaggerated. Most residents flee from a town to another area before BH captures it.

Marghi are the 2nd largest tribe in Southern Borno after the Buras (4th largest in the state after Kanuris, Buras & Shuwa Arabs). They may be 5th sha. Kibakus (Chiboks) may be more than them. They are 80-90% christian. Mostly found in Uba (Askira-Uba LGA).
The Marghis in Adamawa (Madagali LGA) are 70% christian.
I knew when I quoted u,u wouldn't disappoint me
This is very nice
I very very appreciate this info
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by myobjective: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2019
Nowenuse:

Hmm, Kwara is one of the least familiar states to me in the north because it is a Yoruba domi nated sta te and I am most ly interested in northern state s with minority ethnic grou ps.

However, with what I know about Ilorin (the 5 LGAs that make up Ilorin emirate. i.e Kwara central + Moro LGA). They are overwhelmingly muslim in population. Although over the years they have seen some Christian converts. Also, the influx of other yorubas from the southwest and Kwara south has managed to boost the Christian population of the city.
Ilorin is a civil service city, so definitely, those who control the wealth of the state have to be those who dominate the civil service which is of course muslims. There is silent discrimination against Christians in the whole Kwara state and I've gotten this info from christian Kwara indigenes themselves.
So it shouldn't be a surprise however muslims treat Christians in Ilorin.

I am very familiar with Kwara state and Ilorin because I have one of my parent from there, Kwara is a civil servant state and the Ilorin people dominate the political landscape, the issue in Kwara is not about Muslim and Christian but mostly between Ilorin and others and between the Yoruba and ethnic minorities from the northern part of the state.

Kwara is generally a very poor state with wealth concentrated among some few families, reasons why Ilorin people hate the Sasaki family, he hasn't really used the political goodwill to empower the people of the emirate, despite the dominance of Ilorin, the people of Ofa, and other Yoruba ighomina people are doing very well within the Ilorin municipal areas.
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by oilPUSSY(f): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2019
Nowenuse:

Plateau is 85% christian, 15% muslim indigenously. However when the Hausa settlers of Jos north are included it becomes like 75-80% christian.

If by Southern Kaduna, you mean all the non-hausa ethnic groups south of Zaria (11-12LGAs out of the 23 LGAsin the state). Then they should be like 90% christian. If you include the Hausa settlers in their midst (then 80% christian).
Out of the 50 ethnic groups that make up Southern Kaduna, no one is predominantly muslim, but some are one-third muslim. While some like Kataf, Jaba, Bajju e.t.c have become 100% christian cos they chased away all their indigenous muslims together with the Hausa fulanis grin
If you are a Bajju or Jaba or Kataf man and you are a muslim, you are considered an abomination/outcast. You can't even stay in your village cos mosques are not allowed.

Hence among some tribes, the indigenous Southern Kaduna muslims are seen and counted as Hausas while Indigenous Hausa christians are counted as Southern Kaduna grin Religion plays a greater role than ethnicity of course.

Yes Taraba have indigenous muslims. Half of the muslims in Taraba are Jibu (Jukun), Wurukun, Chamba, Mambilla, Kona (Jukun), Mumuye e.t.c by tribe, while half are fulanis & Hausas.

Taraba is like 65-70% christian, 15% indigenous muslims and 15% Fulanis & Hausa.

This line caught my attention..

I can't believe that they would still stick to what they believe in despite oppression they are receiving from bitter northern Muslims.

Come to think of it, going by your analysis you have made previously, it seems that Christians have like 40 percent of northern population, yet we keep over hyping these northern amajiri Moslems.

I am an advocate of unity of SE,SS and Middle belt (Excluding Kwara,Niger and Kogi).. But middle belt Muslims among you guys will always serve as spoilers and ready for sabotage since their loyalty lies on Sokoto. Reason why some of us are afraid of Muslims is because of things that are associated with Islam. We don't want people that will corrupt our religious uniformity. In fact to me, the only people I personally consider as middle belt are, Southern Kaduna, Platue, Taraba and Benue. I don't know how Muslims have taken over other middle belt States despite their low population..
Just look at Nasarawa, a supposed Christian state is being ruled by Muslim.. Gosh !!.How some of these Muslims deceive you guys during election is still a mystery to me.

That madnesses will never happen any where near SE and SS.. No Muslim will even dream of contesting any election in the aforementioned regions..
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2019
Frankdoz5:
this map is highly falsified, Yoruba map begin's from Togo and ends in Benin republic. The present day Yoruba's in Nigeria migrated from Benin and Togo.
oloriburuku, olori pelebe. At least you an outsder can easily tell where we originate from even if it's false buh your fore-fathers died confused not knowing where they originate from even when they made lots of false theories which didn't eventually sum up, they passed on to you all the frustration which they left behind. Same frustration will kill this their generation and they'd also pass it on to unborn generation. Frustration could have been your origin if you people should research well.

Confused frustrated lots, if we didn't come from Bini today, we'll come from Dahomey tommorrow. Keep on trying to didtort our history just to please your miserable frustrated life sogbo. We are glad, our origin is in the known unlike you.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Frankdoz5: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2019
IntrovertedK:
oloriburuku, olori pelebe. At least you an outsder can easily tell where we originate from even if it's false buh your fore-fathers died confused not knowing where they originate from even when they made lots of false theories which didn't eventually sum up, they passed on to you all the frustration which they left behind. Same frustration will kill this their generation and they'd also pass it on to unborn generation. Frustration could have been your origin if you people should research well.

Confused frustrated lots, if we didn't come from Bini today, we'll come from Dahomey tommorrow. Keep on trying to didtort our history just to please your miserable frustrated life sogbo. We are glad, our origin is in the known unlike you.
lamentations of a pained Yoruba Muslim!
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2019
Frankdoz5:
lamentations of a pained Yoruba Muslim!
defeated and helpless Igbo. I was waiting for a better response. It actually means you people are still lost and without a origin even in 2019. Ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by Nowenuse: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2019
myobjective:

I am very familiar with Kwara state and Ilorin because I have one of my parent from there, Kwara is a civil servant state and the Ilorin people dominate the political landscape, the issue in Kwara is not about Muslim and Christian but mostly between Ilorin and others and between the Yoruba and ethnic minorities from the northern part of the state.

Kwara is generally a very poor state with wealth concentrated among some few families, reasons why Ilorin people hate the Sasaki family, he hasn't really used the political goodwill to empower the people of the emirate, despite the dominance of Ilorin, the people of Ofa, and other Yoruba ighomina people are doing very well within the Ilorin municipal areas.

Yes you have a good point here. Igbominas and most people of Kwara south tend to love themselves irrespective of religion. They do not discriminate themselves. But many of them are being born and bred in Ilorin and after some time of mixing with Ilorin people, the Igbomina muslims tend to inherit the muslim extremist trait.
Ilorin people are muslim extremist compared to other Yoruba muslims.
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by myobjective: 11:08am On Oct 01, 2019
Nowenuse:

Yes you have a good point here. Igbominas and most people of Kwara south tend to love themselves irrespective of religion. They do not discriminate themselves. But many of them are being born and bred in Ilorin and after some time of mixing with Ilorin people, the Igbomina Muslims tend to inherit the Muslim extremist trait.
Ilorin people are Muslim extremist compared to other Yoruba Muslims.

Been a Muslim majority area, there are custom and traditions that give the wrong impression that people there are hostile towards none Muslim but Ilorin is generally a very peaceful town where people mingle and interact irrespective of religion.

My wife is a pure Ilorin indigene and when I brought her here to the North ( she was surprised ) how people take religious intolerance to a different level, she will say " people here take religion as a do or die affair when in reality it is only God that knows who is worshipping him" in a nutshell, she behaves like a typical southwestern woman.

I have lots of Ilorin friend, I have lots of friends from other part of Kwara and Yoruba land and it never occur to me that they are discriminatory towards Christians she.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by myobjective: 11:12am On Oct 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:

This line caught my attention..

I can't believe that they would still stick to what they believe in despite oppression they are receiving from bitter northern Muslims.

Come to think of it, going by your analysis you have made previously, it seems that Christians have like 40 per cent of northern population, yet we keep overhyping these northern amajiri Moslems.

I am an advocate of unity of SE, SS and Middle belt (Excluding Kwara,Niger and Kogi). But middle belt Muslims among you guys will always serve as spoilers and ready for sabotage since their loyalty lies on Sokoto. The reason why some of us are afraid of Muslims is because of things that are associated with Islam. We don't want people that will corrupt our religious uniformity. In fact to me, the only people I personally consider as middle belt are, Southern Kaduna, Plateau, Taraba and Benue. I don't know how Muslims have taken over other middle belt States despite their low population.
Just look at Nasarawa, a supposed Christian state is being ruled by Muslim.. Gosh !!.How some of these Muslims deceive you guys during election is still a mystery to me.

That madnesses will never happen anywhere near SE and SS.. No Muslim will even dream of contesting any election in the aforementioned regions..

Why would you exclude Kwara and Kogi?

The Yoruba speaking part of Kogi state is predominantly Christian and they are very pro Yoruba and south in their outlook.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by oilPUSSY(f): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2019
IntrovertedK:

You sound like someone that is facing depression offline, hence your reverse psychology of accusing the person you quoted of being frustrated.. What's wrong if you keep your thread clean ?.. You started by inviting Ipob on your thread even when the thread has nothing to do with Ipob and you think that Ipob won't derive Joy from derailing your thread that was created to learn ?

Meanwhile, the bolded got me cracking, you mean you believe that your ancestors fell from sky ? :

Is your ancestor Lucifer that was sent out of heaven because that is the history of Oduduwa ?.. I can tell you that Igbo's origin is More realistic than Yoruba.
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by oilPUSSY(f): 11:35am On Oct 01, 2019
myobjective:

Why would you exclude Kwara and Kogi?

The Yoruba speaking part of Kogi state is predominantly Christian and they are very pro Yoruba and south in their outlook.

The two States you mentioned are under the influence of the caliphate.. Why are those States being ruled by Sokoto stooge ?

There might be citizens that are Christians and pro south but those steering the affairs of the state are pro Fulani Muslims
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by immortalityk: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
myobjective:

Hmm
Do u think offa and igbomina people are very successful in kwara
And do the igbominas and ibolo have where they dominate in Ilorin, like where they are concentrated
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by oilPUSSY(f): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
Someone quoted on this thread before it was deleted, can I receive the mention again ?
Re: Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land by PureFace1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
Frankdoz5:
More from Ibadan brown roof slum

Yes I will admit Ibadan have brown roofs

Do you even know that Ibadan as a city is three times bigger than Lagos state?

And also almost the same size as Anambra state?

Using only the brown roofs area to judge Ibadan would be stupidity

These are also pictures of Ibadan, the joke is on you guys because Igbo in Ibadan alone are more than all Yoruba in Eastern region

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Private School Teachers Are Suffering The Most And The Irony Is Our Agony.. / If Threatened, Protect Yourselves – Amaechi Tells IPOB, ESN / RIVERS State Flyover Investmests Undermined By Julius Berger's Poor Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.