Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi (3884 Views)

"If You Want An Omelette, You Must Break The Egg” - Tinubu At The NESG / Why Nigeria Must Break Up By Remi Oyeyemi--sahara Reporters / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by Odinceblog1: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
I have been watching the fast pace with which the so-called country of Nigeria has been tumbling towards tragedy. I have been watching the tragedy it has become for its peoples. I have been watching the disgrace it has become for those who carry its green passports. I have reached the conclusion that salvaging Nigeria is a mission impossible. I have reached the conclusion that breaking up Nigeria is the only viable option. There is no other way out.

I am aware that there are many who mouth UNITY every day when in fact they do not believe in it. I am aware there are people who keep chanting that TRIBALISM is our bane when indeed it is our real strength. I am aware that most of us like to be politically correct and say, Nigeria must unite when in fact we all know that breaking it up is the best thing for the peoples of this geographical expression.

I look through the various component ethnic groups in Nigeria and I am not able to identify a single one that expresses satisfaction. The Edo is not satisfied. The Mumuye is not satisfied. The Ibiobio is not satisfied. The Efik is not satisfied. The Anang is not satisfied. The Ijaw is not satisfied. The Igbo is not satisfied. The Nupe is not satisfied. The Agatu is not satisfied. The Magale is not satisfied. The Yoruba is not satisfied. The Kataf is not satisfied. The Kanuri is not satisfied. The Ogoni is not satisfied. The Karekare is not satisfied. The Tiv is not satisfied. The Khana is not satisfied. The Lamang is not satisfied. Even the Hausa-Fulani is not satisfied.

CONTINUE READING: https://odinceblog.com/nigeria-must-break-up-remi-oyeyemi/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by SLAP44: 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
Emeritus Professor, Prophet Emeka Ojukwu prophesied this on the pulpits but unbelievers has been doubting his prophesy.

Prophet Nnamdi Kanu has been repeating the prophesy but people are there to check his language, to see if he's insulting their tribe before listening to his message.

Let's keep descending as Nigeria sinks faster than the titanic.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
If Nigeria breaks up, how sure are you that all the problems of now will be solved.
I have said it and will repeat it, the problem of Nigeria is not secession, but our politicians and the mindset of our people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by gidgiddy: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
Remimadrid:
If Nigeria breaks up, how sure are you that all the problems of now will be solved.
I have said it and will repeat it, the problem of Nigeria is not secession, but our politicians and the mindset of our people.

Mindset if our people? There is no "our people"

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
gidgiddy:

Mindset if our people? There is no "our people"

This is what am saying. You are part of the problem.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by budaatum: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
I guess each 'country' will put military zones along their border and shoot at one another while raiders pay to cross to come and vandalise and plunder. See India-Pakistan-Bangladesh, or North and South Korea.

If Nigeria breaks up, we will look back on these days as a glorious past!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by manmen: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Any news from odinceblog1 is like cownu and his asslicker
Fake people
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Remimadrid:

It doesn't matter if the problems still remain, there is no country without economic problems.
The truth is that nigeria is better divided there is no unity.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by GreetMe(m): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
budaatum:
I guess each 'country' will put military zones along their border and shoot at one another while raiders pay to cross to come and vandalise and plunder. See India-Pakistan-Bangladesh, or North and South Korea.

If Nigeria breaks up, we will look back on these days as a glorious past!

That one is a general Islamic countries problem...
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by kayusely70(m): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
That time is fast approaching!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by budaatum: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
GreetMe:

That one is a general Islamic countries problem...
Really? India, North and South Korea are Islamic countries? I'm delighted you think so. Ignorance hardly achieves much.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by MetaPhysical: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
SLAP44:
Emeritus Professor, Prophet Emeka Ojukwu prophesied this on the pulpits but unbelievers has been doubting his prophesy.

Prophet Nnamdi Kanu has been repeating the prophesy but people are there to check his language, to see if he's insulting their tribe before listening to his message.

People who had wisdom and knowledge tabled it before the colonialists....at a time when Ojukwu was still a dependent on his father....your ancestor Azikiwe killed it.

It's not a new call. It has been circulating since the 1940s. Wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by mrvitalis(m): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

People who had wisdom and knowledge tabled it before the colonialists....at a time when Ojukwu was still a dependent on his father....your ancestor Azikiwe killed it.

It's not a new call. It has been circulating since the 1940s. Wake up!
I wonder how powerful zik was that his one votes became stronger than two votes

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by Jimasun: 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
mrvitalis:

Hypocrisy.
When Niger Delta seceded through Isaac Adaka Boro, Ojukwu led troops to the region and crushed them.
Alabosi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by Jimasun: 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
SLAP44:

Hypocrisy.
When Niger Delta seceded through Isaac Adaka Boro, Ojukwu led troops to the region and crushed them.
Alabosi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by GreetMe(m): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
budaatum:

Really? India, North and South Korea are Islamic countries? I'm delighted you think so. Ignorance hardly achieves much.
Yes bro..wetin concern me?
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by MetaPhysical: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
mrvitalis:

The same way that Fulani with his one vote overruled three votes in South to become the powerholder. How did that happen? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by mrvitalis(m): 2:37am On Sep 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:

The same way that Fulani with his one vote overruled three votes in South to become the powerholder. How did that happen? grin
Fulani has 3 zones ...n military rule gave them the advantage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by mrvitalis(m): 2:38am On Sep 29, 2019
Jimasun:

Hypocrisy.
Alabosi
Was boro the leader of Niger delta ?
How can he speak for them ...he could have demanded referendum not pick up arms

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by ziegurf(m): 3:46am On Sep 29, 2019
...that's the reason buhari is fighting to use this opportunity to grab everything they may need from the other parts of this country when it happens......if not so let him allow this country to breakup

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:21am On Sep 29, 2019
Map way don enter porthole....

Nsogbo dikwa ooo

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by swaggerific: 5:42am On Sep 29, 2019
There are other ways of solving Nigeria's problems. When there's a will, there'll be a way. We are just not serious about solving our problems yet. Which country in Africa have developed astronomically after seceding from the "Mother" country? United we stand and divided we fall
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by BENARI: 6:43am On Sep 29, 2019
Remimadrid:

I agree with you, but I can also assure you that both of this factors you mentioned are irredeemable.

God is not going to miraculously change the politicians and peoples mindsets, if he will, then that's the only hope for Nigeria.
And Pls don't tell me he will, if you say so, then it means you're not matured enough to contribute to this debate.
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by ProudDick: 6:46am On Sep 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

Then the FG is right to crush kanu? You ibos hardly make sense because you always think you are wise.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by mrvitalis(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2019
ProudDick:

Then the FG is right to crush kanu? You ibos hardly make sense because you always think you are wise.
if he picks up arms yes

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by ProudDick: 8:09am On Sep 29, 2019
mrvitalis:
if he picks up arms yes
What of ojukwu himself? Was the FG right to crush him?
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by mrvitalis(m): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2019
ProudDick:

What of ojukwu himself? Was the FG right to crush him?
The counsel of the people met and decided it was in the best interest to leave

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by ProudDick: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

The counsel of the people met and decided it was in the best interest to leave

The counsel of the people met that they should take up arm against Nigeria? Are they above the constitution? You see how dumb you sound trying to justify your sin against the niger delta people?
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by Jimasun: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

See hypocrite
Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by mrvitalis(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2019
Jimasun:

See hypocrite
How's that hypocritical

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by mrvitalis(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2019
ProudDick:

The counsel of the people met that they should take up arm against Nigeria? Are they above the constitution? You see how dumb you sound trying to justify your sin against the niger delta people?
Your people are being killed under the federal government ...u think he should have submitted him self to the same federal government ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Break Up – Remi by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2019
That's only when the healing process can start!!!

To function well everyone has to be proud of him or her root

Then be able to contribute to others!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

(Breaking) Covid-19: People With Over N5, 000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives ― FG / End SARS Protest In Jos Bloody As Deputy Governor's Police Shot / Boko Haram Members Laugh & Smile As Army Gives Them Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.