Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

What Would You Do If IBB Won The Election and is Sworn in As President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Do If IBB Won The Election and is Sworn in As President? (668 Views)

Man Climbs Tree, Says He Will Not Come Down Until A New Government Is Sworn In / The Issue Of Tribe In This Election And Jimi Agbaje / Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If IBB Won The Election and is Sworn in As President? by Princek12(m): 1:11am On Nov 03, 2010
As for me, I will burn my Nigerian passport and post the video on you tube.
Re: What Would You Do If IBB Won The Election and is Sworn in As President? by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 03, 2010
What did u just say?! I cant bear to think of that possibility now. I'l respond later cos the thought saddens me already, almost to tears,
Re: What Would You Do If IBB Won The Election and is Sworn in As President? by Solomon227(m): 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2010
Then I will go on and marry oyinbo wife. She will give me enough problems that I will not know when the 8 years would have passed. And if he secured a third term I will simply nationalise and wait 4 him to die on the throne before thinking about Nigeria at all, but thank God he will never get there and I will never have to suffer
Re: What Would You Do If IBB Won The Election and is Sworn in As President? by aljharem(m): 11:54pm On Nov 03, 2010
then nigeria has no hope,
Re: What Would You Do If IBB Won The Election and is Sworn in As President? by Beaf: 2:38am On Nov 04, 2010
Then there will be war.
Re: What Would You Do If IBB Won The Election and is Sworn in As President? by marcdunu: 2:52am On Nov 04, 2010
We will wish him luck and hope for the best for Nigeria

Nigeria is not only Nigeria when certain people win elections

If majority do vote IBB then that is the voice of the majority and must be respected.

The same goes for Jonathan.
Re: What Would You Do If IBB Won The Election and is Sworn in As President? by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2010
I will celebrate with colors!!!A begining of new Nigeria after 50 years of mis-ruled.
Re: What Would You Do If IBB Won The Election and is Sworn in As President? by Tittos: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2010
i will weep for the country,
Re: What Would You Do If IBB Won The Election and is Sworn in As President? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2010
then a new dawn has begun in Nigeria, I think IBB will want to make a good impression and really turn this country around i dont see him winning and doing worse, it can only get better in this country, we have seen the worse. IBB WILL PROVE HIS CRITICS WRONG IN 2011 WHEN HE IS SWORN IN.
AS FOR WAR AND DISORDER NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN. NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY WITH BUNCH OF COWARDS INCLUDING MYSELF. grin
Re: What Would You Do If IBB Won The Election and is Sworn in As President? by Nsiman(m): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2010
I will never enter nigeria again to avoid ibb's bomb because by now he may have graduated from letter bomb to wind bomb or vise -versa
Re: What Would You Do If IBB Won The Election and is Sworn in As President? by egift(m): 2:12am On Nov 05, 2010
Beaf:

Then there will be war.

But Beaf, if someone else said this concerning Jonathan - what will fill this thread will be you raining curse here and there, including words like "fool, foolish", etc.

For me if majority of Nigerians elect anyone it will stand, but if rigged - we will protest - even if its President Jonathan.

(1) (Reply)

The Black Muslims Of Northern Nigeria / Uk Tier 1 (general) Route Will Be Closed April 2011. / Bi-camaral Legislature, Any Need In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.