Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

What Iphones And Other Material Things Has Done To Our Ladies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Iphones And Other Material Things Has Done To Our Ladies! (601 Views)

You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) / Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Iphones And Other Material Things Has Done To Our Ladies! by KulKid(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
Without wasting your time lemme go straight to the point! I saw this girl on Instagram liked her and sent her a friend request! Which she accepted! I sent her a dm and she replied just once telling me her name! Only to go mute without replying the rest msgs! Me gon too park well after several attempts but what caused my anger was when after uploading an IPhone 11 pro max on my story this girl immediately sent me a dm telling how sorry she is for not replying me how busy she was that she misplaced her phone and all that shit! Menh I provoke tell her my mind! See screenshots below! Chai how stupid can women be?

1 Like

Re: What Iphones And Other Material Things Has Done To Our Ladies! by KulKid(m): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
My IG story...she was the first to view it!

Re: What Iphones And Other Material Things Has Done To Our Ladies! by missjo(f): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lmao.both of you deserve each other

1 Like

Re: What Iphones And Other Material Things Has Done To Our Ladies! by Tobinrobin(m): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Because she was the first to view your story doesn’t mean she’s a ‘BITCH’. She definitely might’ve replied because of the phone but I don’t think you should’ve been that rude.. you didn’t even let her finish before you made your conclusions, why call her a ‘BITCH’? You were even quick to screen shot the conversation. Clout chasing I guess?

4 Likes

Re: What Iphones And Other Material Things Has Done To Our Ladies! by KulKid(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
Her last reply was on the 3rd! Now replying today because she saw Iphone 11 pro max for my status! Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: What Iphones And Other Material Things Has Done To Our Ladies! by KulKid(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tobinrobin:
Because she was the first to view your story doesn’t mean she’s a ‘BITCH’. She definitely might’ve replied because of the phone but I don’t think you should’ve been that rude.. you didn’t even let her finish before you made your conclusions, why call her a ‘BITCH’? You were even quick to screen shot the conversation. Clout chasing I guess?
If you've seen what I've seen! You'll know most ladies these days don't deserve respect of any kind! I ain't chasing pusssy brother...na money I dey pursue! Tnx!

1 Like

Re: What Iphones And Other Material Things Has Done To Our Ladies! by KulKid(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
missjo:
Lmao.both of you deserve each other
Lol...you think? Phone self no be get am o! I'm into comedy so I saw a funny post abt this iPhone 11 and had to repost! Only for this! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Iphones And Other Material Things Has Done To Our Ladies! by Tobinrobin(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
KulKid:

If you've seen what I've seen! You'll know most ladies these days don't deserve respect of any kind! I ain't chasing pusssy brother...na money I dey pursue! Tnx!

Well no matter what you’ve seen, you’ve not seen it all. Nobodi don see everything finish. I’m not judging you but according to these screen shots of yours, you’re wrong because you could’ve ignored her the way she did initially without calling her names but it’s your ways.. Peace
Re: What Iphones And Other Material Things Has Done To Our Ladies! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Alright! She's a bitch,
Can we move on?
Re: What Iphones And Other Material Things Has Done To Our Ladies! by Ebonygirl1(f): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
KulKid:
Her last reply was on the 3rd! Now replying today because she saw Iphone 11 pro max for my status! Chai!!!

Dude. No offense, but your pick up lines suck. Like Wtf. Even I would not reply that crap and I'm nice undecided
Re: What Iphones And Other Material Things Has Done To Our Ladies! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
KulKid:

bros it could be a yahoo boy posing as a girl.yahoo boys full all over instagram and other social media looking for who to rip off.i guess ur iphone story got his interest as a possible better maga.u for let am land well sha b4 u call am bitch

(1) (Reply)

Redcreme Is Gone, Moniker Changed To 'nobody' / Have You Met Anyone As Arrogant As Mr Cork Of NL / Hilarious Valentine Message To My Friends Screenshots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.