Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) (78435 Views)

Married Lady Lets Her Husband Do All Domestic Chores, Is It Normal? / Lalasticlala Welcomes Cute Baby (photo) / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by armyofone(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
grin no bungee jump in Nigeria - the monkeys can do their jumps while we watch with amusement cheesy
Are there Disney type rides in Nigeria?
It will go a long way to alleviate our fears grin

johnwell:
Nigerians with silly fear. That's not a Nigerian nor in Nigeria, that's a country with standard not a shithole
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by A305: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Yuneehk:

Like birthing children is that simple, more like a walk in the park. How considerate of you smiley
I know right, Not that easy but then again a woman gotta be a woman. Y'all know that aspect of life is where men bow to you women because we don't know where y'all draw all that strenght from to carry another little human for 9 month and sometimes above but regardless, evolutions has to take course so if we lose one, we replace him lol.
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by friendl: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ordinarily l won't do it
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Yuneehk:
It does? I have so many look alikes

don't toy with my heart. my heart is vulnerable to heartbroken

your beauty is a plus and it should prompt our acquittance
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by sweetilicious(f): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mbanunu! Not the child I carried for 9 months
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by afolabia143: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
thats some crazy shit
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Esco2: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
Life is a risk.
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by pattybf(f): 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Just passing o!
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by oloriLFC(f): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
meobizy:
...and things like this is why Africans remain stagnant. Risks are taken so the whole of mankind can go further in life. Marie Curie died of radiation poisoning but now see what man has achieved from her discovery.
That name sounds familiar. Isn't that the Nobel prize winner? In physics or something
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Tycyborg(m): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
Women are funny, they forget the fact that it's "OUR BABY" not "MY BABY" in fact to make it more perfect it's suppose to be "HIS BABY" now the eggs donor acts like they own the swimming tadpolle in the sperm. HELP US KEEP IT FOR 9 MONTHS DOESNT EQUATE WE DASH YOU OOO. fact
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by piagetskinner(m): 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Madness at its peak... if that rope cut lasan.....

Ehn
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by johnwell(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2019
armyofone:
grin no bungee jump in Nigeria - the monkeys can do their jumps while we watch with amusement cheesy
Are there Disney type rides in Nigeria?
It will go a long way to alleviate our fears grin

Hahahaha
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by tck2000(m): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
friendl:
Ordinarily l won't do it
lol
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by Pricelessness: 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) by BaEnki(m): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
Explorers:
Me alone sef, i can't try that sh***t.

See video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B29gIkfjLlQ/?igshid=bwvkpn8uud4j

If I was a lady I would. As a man, I can do that and more smiley

Life's all about funs, adventures, and rediscoveries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover / Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.