Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Slipping Into Depression! Please Help. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Slipping Into Depression! Please Help. (731 Views)

I Am Falling Into Depression As The Day Goes By / I Am In Depression, Please Advise / Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slipping Into Depression! Please Help. by carzola(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
Good day everybody.. don't wanna bore u guys with long story
Things are really tight and I am currently looking for a new job I've been out of work for three months
Re: Slipping Into Depression! Please Help. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
go and hawk pure water... lazy youth
Re: Slipping Into Depression! Please Help. by Nosu(m): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
chenzen:
go and hawk pure water... lazy youth

you need to google the word 'depression'.
Re: Slipping Into Depression! Please Help. by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2019
carzola:
Good day everybody.. don't wanna bore u guys with long story
Things are really tight and I am currently looking for a new job I've been out of work for three months
Fool, why won't you be jobless and depressed when you're looking for who to rape up and down... You shall remain jobless until you quit having violent thoughts against women.
Re: Slipping Into Depression! Please Help. by dyfaze: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2019
computergeek:
Fool, why won't you be jobless and depressed when you're looking for who to rape up and down... You shall remain jobless until you quit having violent thoughts against women.
Wooo.. Kilode? Epe yi po ooo(Why? The curse is too much oo). It seems you know the OP.. It's good to be good sha...

Re: Slipping Into Depression! Please Help. by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2019
dyfaze:

Wooo.. Kilode? Epe yi po ooo(Why? The curse is too much oo). It seems you know the OP.. It's good to be good sha...
I don't know the fool, I read one of his comments here where he said he'll violently rape an improperly dressed actress.

The guy is just an exuberant, frustrated he-goat
Re: Slipping Into Depression! Please Help. by dyfaze: 10:49am On Oct 19, 2019
computergeek:
I don't know the fool, I read one of his comments here where he said he'll violently rape an improperly dressed actress.

The guy is just an exuberant, frustrated he-goat
He might not necessarily mean it though. Perhaps he was just joking.. God will help us all.
Re: Slipping Into Depression! Please Help. by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2019
dyfaze:

He might not necessarily mean it though. Perhaps he was just joking.. God will help us all.
rape is something to never joke about. The comment was jist encouraging men to rape women because they are showing skin. The mods had to delete it.

1 Like

Re: Slipping Into Depression! Please Help. by desoul2004(m): 2:08am On Nov 05, 2019
computergeek:

You fight everywhere. Your aggressive nature will definitely put you in trouble.
Re: Slipping Into Depression! Please Help. by Thousandnaire: 10:30am On Nov 05, 2019
This one is strong

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother Get Over Depression And Thoughts Of Committing Suicide With A Job / Testing / Is Npower Under Working Experience In A CV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.