Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa (4834 Views)

Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" / No Longer North Central Call Us Middle Belt Or Central Nigeria. / When Will Biafra Be Free And Celebrate Independent Day ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by orisa37: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2019
Just get out of the Fulanis Herdsmen's gulag first.

1 Like

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
we all know you are igbo

but continue to deceive yourself cos of oyel. wink
Lol... me igbo?? I was born and raised in warri,
Local government area ( udu) most of you guys here on nairaland think the opinion of the people ends here on nairaland.. I advice you go do a little bit of interview in the ss region about Nigeria and biafra and see the kind of response you'll get

5 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Conner44: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

Local government area ( udu) most of you guys here on nairaland think the opinion of the people ends here on nairaland.. I advice you go do a little bit of interview in the ss region about Nigeria and biafra and see the kind of response you'll get

Most of these people denying that delta and bayelsa wasn’t among the old eastern region don’t even travel.

I have a friend from delta who lives in Lagos but has never traveled home before. He’s the type of person who would come on nairaland and talk of what he does not understand just because he has delta blood in his veins.
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by sapele914(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

What do you mean many nations?? Now suddenly ss has many nations.. you guys never seize to amaze.. infact ss/Niger delta.. whatever you like to call it is only present in this forced relationship called Nigeria..

Well I'm from delta state "urhobo" to be specific.. and i dont see biafra leaving Nigeria as a nation without the inclusion on the ss... if the edo's want Nigeria so badly they can leave ... but as far as I know.. states like delta, bayeslsa, rivers etc are all biafrans..
You must be from Ika North, confused being, never Urhobo.

2 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Yujin(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2019
OP asked a simple question which we can just use to while away time. Our main goal is to leave the shit hole. Regional alliances can be built over time. The evil hearted men here who think other West African countries hate Igbos the way they do are only jokers. The emergence of Biafra will expose the true nature of Nigeria as a feather weight fighter in the region. Ghana is at present the most respected country in West Africa and it's not gonna change any sooner. We in Biafra will just fly over their airspace and land in other friendly countries in West Africa. They can plant mines and all sort of weapons at the boundary we share with them. They can't do more than that. Hateful bunch!
I won't elaborate on our choice for now. Operation leave the shit hole first.

4 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Psalmy2cute(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
sapele914:
You must be from Ika North, confused being, never Urhobo.

I wont insult you on a faceless forum... if you cant communicate like a grown up, then pls dont tag me
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by immortalityk: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

U are urhobo,right?
Search nairaland and see many threads in which your people were insulted by people u are defending
That's my own comment
Wetin concern me?

3 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by iSlayer: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Don't matter! smiley
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Psalmy2cute(m): 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
immortalityk:

U are urhobo,right?
Search nairaland and see many threads in which your people were insulted by people u are defending
That's my own comment
Wetin concern me?
Ok so this is your point right?? Then Nigeria has not insulted the orhobo?? Isnt that what your trying to say??

For me, what's important is what benefits the people.. and Nigeria is just feeding on us with nothing to give back.. the north to be specific... at this point I'm ready to go with anything that is not against my people, culture and religion... and Nigeria cannot be trusted on this part

1 Like

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by immortalityk: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

Ok so this is your point right?? Then Nigeria has not insulted the orhobo?? Isnt that what your trying to say??

For me, what's important is what benefits the people.. and Nigeria is just feeding on us with nothing to give back.. the north to be specific... at this point I'm ready to go with anything that is not against my people, culture and religion... and Nigeria cannot be trusted on this part
I'm a yoruba and im just telling u what I observed
I didn't insult u,did I?
Then y generalise Nigerians,even though the people u are defending are there
Well,go and marry each other
Wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by wirinet(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

The nation wont be an enclave since we the south south region are going with them... if you think biafra ends with just the east.. then you're very far from the truth ...

The south south and south east will be leaving this shit of a country.. it wont be easy.. but it will surely happen
Which south south region is going with them? The same way the south south went with them during the first attempt?

Keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Psalmy2cute(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
immortalityk:

I'm a yoruba and im just telling u what I observed
I didn't insult u,did I?
Then y generalise Nigerians,even though the people u are defending are there
Well,go and marry each other
Wetin concern me

I'm not saying you insulted me.. SE is biafra ... you're saying they insulted the orhobo's and I'm saying Nigeria has done thesame.... besides I've lived in yoruba land for over 5 years now.. and they seem to be the largest supporters of one Nigeria in southern Nigeria.. you support one Nigeria because you feel the system benefits you.. unfortunately it's not thesame for others
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by wirinet(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
Conner44:

Most of these people denying that delta and bayelsa wasn’t among the old eastern region don’t even travel.

Delta was never part of the old eastern region, it was first part of the western region and then Midwestern region.

2 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Psalmy2cute(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
wirinet:

Which south south region is going with them? The same way the south south went with them during the first attempt?

Keep dreaming.

This time around things are different.. I'll keep saying it the Nigerian populace does not start and end in nairaland.. simply organize a Twitter pool or go take a walk in the streets of the ss region and see for yourself...

The funny thing is most of you here against my claim of the ss region going with biafra are mostly northerners and sw
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by wirinet(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

That you were born and raised in warri does not make you Urhobo. Urhobos and it itsekiris would never leave the binis to join the igbos if it gets to the crunch.

2 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by wirinet(m): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

This time around things are different.. I'll keep saying it the Nigerian populace does not start and end in nairaland.. simply organize a Twitter pool or go take a walk in the streets of the ss region and see for yourself...

The funny thing is most of you here against my claim of the ss region going with biafra are mostly northerners and sw
I am from warri, I go home very often. I have never heard any itsekiris or Urhobos talk about joining Biafra. In fact the youths and elders have come out numerous times to dissociate themselves from Biafra. It's only in nairaland, you will see a phantom Urhobo claiming Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by immortalityk: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

I'm not saying you insulted me.. SE is biafra ... you're saying they insulted the orhobo's and I'm saying Nigeria has done thesame.... besides I've lived in yoruba land for over 5 years now.. and they seem to be the largest supporters of one Nigeria in southern Nigeria.. you support one Nigeria because you feel the system benefits you.. unfortunately it's not thesame for others
Which stupid Nigeria did I support
Did I tell u I supported nigeria
Have u talked to to every 50 million yorubas to know their minds
Or u equate tinubu to all of yorubas?
Do u even know how many yorubas hate tinubu and APC?
U just sat your ass down somewhere and conclude u know every thing about yorubas?
Is it the propaganda they have fed u?
If u don't know anything,next time just shut up
Do u know many yorubas who hate Lagos and the pain Lagos is causing our huge land
Do u know how they feel?
Yorubas don't even give a shitt about any of u
Don't equate some assholesss on the net to all of yorubas
I'm a Yoruba person, when have u ever seen me defend one Nigeria?
Better know the difference between the masses and politicians
Because the latter don't represent the former
Rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by wirinet(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

Same old tired IPOB lines. Anybody who says they are not interested in Biafra must be Fulani or Yoruba.

I also give you one assignment. Get your people together and carry a placard in Udu with the inscription "Urhobos support Biafra " and see what will happen to you. In the alternative, you can advise Kanu to organize a Biafran rally anywhere in warri.

4 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by MetaPhysical: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

Shut up and answer OP question, no one gives a damn where you are born.

Is the gaddem Biafra going to be in West Africa or in Central Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
immortalityk:

U are urhobo,right?
That's my own comment
Wetin concern me?

Lolzzzz

All the way from west, your eyes are just fixated over what happens here

una no dey tire ooo

You guys are more related to People from Benin and Togo republic but hell no, u won't look for your people there..na we that doesn't have anything in common with una they give una sleepless night.
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by immortalityk: 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lolzzzz

All the way from west, your eyes are just fixated over what happens here

una no dey tire ooo

You guys are more related to People from Benin and Togo republic but hell no, u won't look for your people there..na we that doesn't have anything in common with una they give una sleepless night.
I guess I can make the same comment about your people who always talk about the west
I'm just giving him an advice
Whatever he does with it is his problem
I just point out facts, if u don't like it
Your probs

2 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Binikingdowm: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

What do you mean many nations?? Now suddenly ss has many nations.. you guys never seize to amaze.. infact ss/Niger delta.. whatever you like to call it is only present in this forced relationship called Nigeria..

Well I'm from delta state "urhobo" to be specific.. and i dont see biafra leaving Nigeria as a nation without the inclusion on the ss... if the edo's want Nigeria so badly they can leave ... but as far as I know.. states like delta, bayeslsa, rivers etc are all biafrans..
mumu nyamiri, must you people drag Edo into the matter?. I don't care if you people are parading and hiding under southern minorities but please leave Edo out of the matter

1 Like

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

Who the hell are you to speak for Bayelsa people? let me tell you something, ijaws people are not Biafrans we are not going with anybody, if we want to leave Nigeria, we will go on our own not with Biafrans. Next time speak for yourself and your people only.

2 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Binikingdowm: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Who the hell are you to speak for Bayelsa people? let me tell you something, ijaws people are not Biafrans we are not going with anybody, if we want to leave Nigeria, we will go on our own not with Biafrans. Next time speak for yourself and your people only.
don't mind the fool, he's an Igbo guy pretending to be from the Niger delta region. They are so shameless, he claim he's urhobo and now claiming ijaw.

Who doesn't know that Biafra igbos soldiers invaded Midwest(urhobo region) and killed many people there, ijaw people(boro importantly) freed his people from igbos hand during the war.

These igbos clowns are looking for people they can lord over and use their resources since they are landlocked without sea.

SHAMELESS CLOWNS

3 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
immortalityk:

I guess I can make the same comment about your people who always talk about the west
I'm just giving him an advice
Whatever he does with it is his problem
I just point out facts, if u don't like it
Your probs

Mind west QED.

You guys needs to strengthen the ties with Benin republic and Togo as your kith and kin not looking for where to put asunder...

Probs or no probs, face Benin republic and Togo and allow us hv peace...

Lugard simply carved west to this country to upset every single settings here and is working.
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by immortalityk: 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Mind west QED.

You guys needs to strengthen the ties with Benin republic and Togo as your kith and kin not looking for where to put asunder...

Probs or no probs, face Benin republic and Togo and allow us hv peace...

Lugard simply carved west to this country to upset every single settings here and is working.

Lol
U are telling us to face Togo and Benin because we already have people who are the same like yorubas
And that's yoruba
Its only the yorubas in Benin and Togo an average Yoruba will bother about
You don't see us bothering about tribes that have nothing in common with us even though there are many that share little history with yorubas
The question should be
Why afraid to stand alone
Well that's for you to find out

2 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by gidgiddy: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Binikingdowm:

These igbos are looking for people they can lord over and use their resources since they are landlocked without sea.

SHAMELESS CLOWNS

Well the si called SS are already been loaded over and their resources being used in Nigeria.

It is very important to note that Igbo land is not actually landlocked and has access to the sea

The reason some ignorant Nigerians think that Igbo land is landlocked is because the think Igbo land is the SE.

The same people dont even know that Azumini, Obuaku in Abia state is closer to the Athlantic Ocean than Portharcourt Wharf. These people dont know that Onitsha has a River port and another can be built in Oguta.

It should be noted that the last president of Biafra was General Philip Effiong, an Ibibio man

1 Like

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
immortalityk:

Lol
U are telling us to face Togo and Benin because we already have people who are the same like yorubas
And that's yoruba
Its only the yorubas in Benin and Togo an average Yoruba will bother about
You don't see us bothering about tribes that have nothing in common with us even though there are many that share little history with yorubas
The question should be
Why afraid to stand alone
Well that's for you to find out

Right from history we know the people preaching one Nigeria because they are afraid of reuniting with their kiths and kin in Togo and Benin.

They rather die under one Nigeria than joining their brothers.

You are busy looking for towards here where the greater part of you guys lies outside.

No common history whatsoever.....

please and please, Your leaders should channel their energy towards Togo and Benin republic and allow us here to be...

lugard carving People with no common history together, is that not madness...

1 Like

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
gidgiddy:

Well the si called SS are already been loaded over and their resources being used in Nigeria.

It is very important to note that Igbo land is not actually landlocked and has access to the sea

The reason some ignorant Nigerians think that Igbo land is landlocked is because the think Igbo land is the SE.

The same people dont even know that Azumini, Obuaku in Abia state is closer to the Athlantic Ocean than Portharcourt Wharf. These people dont know that Onitsha has a River port and another can be built in Oguta.

It should be noted that the last president of Biafra was General Philip Effiong, an Ibibio man

Stop replying that boy.

A villager is a villager.

1 Like

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by nku5: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Central Africa by geography but East Africa is a more sensible option

1 Like

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by immortalityk: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Right from history we know the people preaching one Nigeria because they are afraid of reuniting with their kiths and kin in Togo and Benin.

They rather die under one Nigeria than joining their brothers.

You are busy looking for towards here where the greater part of you guys lies outside.

No common history whatsoever.....

please and please, Your leaders should channel their energy towards Togo and Benin republic and allow us here to be...

lugard carving People with no common history together, is that not madness...
When have u ever seen me preach one Nigeria here on nairaland
Also,an average Nigeria doesn't care about other tribes in Nigeria.
All the people after ondo state are Igbos to yorubas
All the people after osun and Oyo are Hausa's to yoruba people
We could care less about your existence
Don't generalise over 50 million yoruba people

1 Like

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
immortalityk:

When have u ever seen me preach one Nigeria here on nairaland
Also,an average Nigeria doesn't care about other tribes in Nigeria.
All the people after ondo state are Igbos to yorubas
All the people after osun and Oyo are Hausa's to yoruba people
We could care less about your existence
Don't generalise over 50 million yoruba people

All am saying is that, it is high time you people create a strong bond with your brother's in Togo and Benin republic.

I remember, the Benin People telling FG to remove border barricade so they can relate freely with their kith and kins in Nigeria.

That's unity of purpose u guys needs to create.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Burutai Is Dead - Nnamdi Kanu (PHOTOS) / IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO / FG Defends Dangote Over Plan To Sell Fuel At International Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.