Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa (4812 Views)

Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" / No Longer North Central Call Us Middle Belt Or Central Nigeria. / When Will Biafra Be Free And Celebrate Independent Day ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by kettykin: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
This question is for IPOB youths as they step up effort to have the UNGA declare the elusive Biafra
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by chidemavian: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
@kettykin.....how is this a pain to u, personally?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by kettykin: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Why i am asking is that the igbo Nation is already in Nigeria (west Africa) and in Equitorial Guinea (central Africa)

For those who dont know , igbos are an indigenous tribe in Equitorial Guinea in Central Africa, so igbos are not limited to West Africa alone

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by kettykin: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
chidemavian:
@kettykin.....how is this a pain to u, personally?

i am not really pained, either way i stand to benefit if Nigeria waxes stronger or if Biafra emerges , but from the look of things , in the last 10 years Nigeria has continued to grow weaker in all ramifications , military, economy, politicallly so much that underdogs are now butchering Nigerians without provocation and a little known company is fighting to confisticate the nigerian foreign assets. so i keep my cards crosses and watch events unfold

2 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by horsepower101: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Op if you want get technical, then you have to realize that Nigeria itself is not in West African but actually central.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by MetaPhysical: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
kettykin:
This question is for IPOB youths as they step up effort to have the UNGA declare the elusive Biafra

Central Africa
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
kettykin:
Even Morocco wants to join West Africa grin
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Tolexander: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
kettykin:
Why i am asking is that the igbo Nation is already in Nigeria (west Africa) and in Equitorial Guinea (central Africa)

For those who dont know , igbos are an indigenous tribe in Equitorial Guinea in Central Africa, so igbos are not limited to West Africa alone
Biafra will still be in West Africa, because the nation will just be an enclave inside Nigeria. Like Lesotho is in South Africa and San Marino and Vatican inside Italy.

3 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tolexander:
Biafra will still be in West Africa, because the nation will just be an enclave inside Nigeria. Like Lesotho is in South Africa and San Marino and Vatican inside Italy.
The nation wont be an enclave since we the south south region are going with them... if you think biafra ends with just the east.. then you're very far from the truth ...

The south south and south east will be leaving this shit of a country.. it wont be easy.. but it will surely happen

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by kettykin: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tolexander:

Do you still have this African Soviet union mentality in Africa. Time will tell of what would remain of Nigeria when biafra exits

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Tolexander: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

The nation wont be an enclave since we the south south region are going with them... if you think biafra ends with just the east.. then you're very far from the truth
And who are you the south south?

South south is just a geopolitical zone existing in only the Nigerian language and dictionary.

There are many nations in the “south south”. So which one is yours? You can only talk for yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Emilokoiyawon: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Neither. Biafra is an online republic.

If you know...u know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Tolexander: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
kettykin:

Do you still have this African Soviet union mentality in Africa. Time will tell of what would remain of Nigeria when biafra exits
Biafra has come, gone and dead.

If Nigeria will be balkanized, the Biafran spatial entity won’t be the same one it was between 1967-1970. Everyone now knows his mother and ready to lift its own mother’s breast alone, with no interference from anyone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by MetaPhysical: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tolexander:

West Africa nations will continue to treat them with disdain, discrimination and hatred.

Biafra is taking the whole East, according to their agenda on map. That means the entire SE and portions of SS bordering with Cameroon will become Biafra. Nigeria will have a new international border somewhere in Edo or Delta State.

Bottom line is, whether they are closed in or opend out....they should opt for Central Africa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by MetaPhysical: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tolexander:
Biafra has come, gone and dead.

If Nigeria will be balkanized, the Biafran spatial entity won’t be the same one it was between 1967-1970. Everyone now knows his mother and ready to lift its own mother’s breast alone, with no interference from anyone.

True!

2 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Jmk9292(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
Counting one's chicks before they are hatched...... Freedom is what matters most to an average biafran and not necessarily where they're placed in the African map....
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Bari22: 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
Biafra will be in nonexistent Africa grin

2 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

If you know...u know.

grin grin grin

They should be arguing about which IP address it would be on..

THREAD CLOSED. Epic comment grin

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by mmorah6: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
biafra will be the greastest in africa ...in biafra africa died but africa will rise again tru biafra

2 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by YungMillionaire: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

If you know...u know.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by gloriaunobi(f): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
East Africa . .... NYSC certificate
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by kettykin: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

If you know...u know.

Scotland , catalonia, Ireland are countries in the making so why is biafra different from these

2 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tolexander:
And who are you the south south?

South south is just a geopolitical zone existing in only the Nigerian language and dictionary.

There are many nations in the “south south”. So which one is yours? You can only talk for yourself.
What do you mean many nations?? Now suddenly ss has many nations.. you guys never seize to amaze.. infact ss/Niger delta.. whatever you like to call it is only present in this forced relationship called Nigeria..

Well I'm from delta state "urhobo" to be specific.. and i dont see biafra leaving Nigeria as a nation without the inclusion on the ss... if the edo's want Nigeria so badly they can leave ... but as far as I know.. states like delta, bayeslsa, rivers etc are all biafrans..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by leofab(f): 1:19am On Sep 30, 2019
Kai
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Adaibeku(f): 1:45am On Sep 30, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Central Africa
wetin concern you devil
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by Jombom: 4:33am On Sep 30, 2019
It can be in hell for all I care.

kettykin:

1 Like

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by MetaPhysical: 4:50am On Sep 30, 2019
Adaibeku:
wetin concern you devil

Aah ah...my brother kettykin asked me question now.
Why you do amebo come this side? grin
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by selemempe: 4:57am On Sep 30, 2019
Biafra would join central Africa...which is by the way the richest part of Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by NinjaMetahuman: 5:49am On Sep 30, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

What do you mean many nations?? Now suddenly ss has many nations.. you guys never seize to amaze.. infact ss/Niger delta.. whatever you like to call it is only present in this forced relationship called Nigeria..

Well I'm from delta state "urhobo" to be specific.. and i dont see biafra leaving Nigeria as a nation without the inclusion on the ss... if the edo's want Nigeria so badly they can leave ... but as far as I know.. states like delta, bayeslsa, rivers etc are all biafrans..
we all know you are igbo

but continue to deceive yourself cos of oyel. wink

7 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by careytommy37(m): 6:48am On Sep 30, 2019
Central Africa obviously due to closeness of our language family: kwa-congo

2 Likes

Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by positivelord: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2019
HAHAHA
Re: Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa by positivelord: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

If you know...u know.

You no well....lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Holder Of This Flag Was Shot Dead At Lekki Toll Gate Yesterday / Two Igbo Billionaires Who Broke Records By Reaching North/south Pole- Pic / Public Complaints Commission sues staff over industrial action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.