Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries (34599 Views)

Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing / Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma / Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by SaintLucia: 7:31am On Sep 30, 2019
The Lord Almighty shall protect you from now on, however, your family need to look inward, there's an insider behind it and they shall soon be expose and disgrace by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by Offpoint: 7:32am On Sep 30, 2019
uy
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by israelmao(m): 7:32am On Sep 30, 2019
It is because you have a rich and popular son,
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by pureola(m): 7:33am On Sep 30, 2019
And there gwavament is busy blowing grammar on radio and TV, even on News paper that they are celebrating anniversary,.. �
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by ZaraGift: 7:36am On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by Abfinest007(m): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2019
bcuz the kidnappers want some part of the cash ur son received as bribe when he was still a coach
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2019
subtlemee:
Will Nigeria ever get better?
Only God can answer dat question
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by Slymonster(m): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2019
naijadrivablog:
All these monies for ransom your son has been paying is enough to send you to live in Lagos or abroad.
Most old women dont like living their environment if they are so use to it. Remove her from there. It wouldn't take time and she is out of this world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by Charly68: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2019
Heartless youths kidnapping aged mother,they have broken the law of God & surely they can't live long..never

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by starbright4real(m): 7:48am On Sep 30, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by Emary(f): 7:49am On Sep 30, 2019
I beg, he should relocate Mama. She has offered too much.
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by wink2015(m): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2019
With her eyes swollen in tears, Beauty Uguoere Siasia, the mother of a former Super Eagles skipper and coach, Samson Siasia broke down and cried.

“I dont know why they keep kidnapping me. Only God knows,” the 80-year-old woman sobbed as tears dripped down her wrinkled face.

Mama, as she is fondly called, lamented that she had been kidnapped twice saying that her abductors on the two occasions told her that her son, Siasia is a millionaire.

She said after whisking her away to an unknown place, her assailants fed her with garri and bought drugs for her.

Saying that they took care of her, the traumatised woman said there was no time they beat her, adding that sometimes the abductors prepared soup for everybody in their camp.

Narrating the latest incident, she said: I was at my house when they came to kidnap me. They took me to the place. They took care of me.

“I was sick and they bought the drugs. They cooked and gave to me.

“They didn’t beat me. There were days that there was no food. Those days they drank garri and gave me garri to drink too.

“Sometimes, they cooked soup, prepare garri and we ate.

“But on Sunday, they told me we had stayed for too long and they were tired of our problem.

“They carried us on a flying boat and dropped us in a village. I dont know the name of the village.

“The carried us to their chairman place. I don’t even know the man. They called Seifa and Seifa came.

“As I am talking to you, I am not well. Before they took me I was not well. I want to go to the hospital.

“They built small house and use tarpaulin to cover the top. That was where they kept us”.

When she was told that she won’t be kidnapped again, Siasia’s mother quickly said Amen.

But she added: “They keep worrying me because they said my son, Siasia is rich and a millionaire”.

Also one of the victims, who was abducted when he took some undisclosed amount of money to the kidnappers, said on getting to where they directed him, the gunmen surrounded his boat, blindfolded him and took him away.

Relieving his ordeal, he said: “Where they kept us was very bad. I didn’t see anything there and I didn’t recognise anybody because before I got to the place, they blindfolded me.

“But the place was rough. We slept on benches. There was no foam. At times, they fed us with garri and beans.

“We used oil to eat garri. Sometimes, they cooked yellow soup and any how they cooked it you will eat because you want to live.

“I was in a critical condition. They were fond of beating me maybe because I am a man.

‘They would beat me morning, afternoon and night. They would tie me before I sleep.

“Even if mosquitoes were biting me, I couldn’t chase them away. They kept four people to guide me. I suffered a lot”.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/i-dont-know-why-they-keep-kidnapping-me-siasias-mum-cries/amp/

Mama, The Lord is your Strength !
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by nogragra: 7:50am On Sep 30, 2019
kelvine:
This is heart breaking

Making millions is difficult.
After making millions you have to protect it from economic challenges
If you survive the challenges, you will need so much money to protect yourself and family.
Kilonsele gan gan.
This is what happens when a Nation is built on the bed rock of love of money 2 Tim 3:1-5, it does no one any good. Mama, I'm really sorry you needlessly went through this harrowing experience, which I do not wish any grand mother or anyone at all, should go through. Its a shame that pure evil like these are perpetrated and the Government of the day, security outfits (police, military etc.) and the law seems to go to sleep while Lightening struck on the same spot twice in the case of mama, only in Nigeria. Its a shame that I was once part of the system (albeit then its not like this at all but rather strange now) that gave birth to this dastardly crimes. Those who started and are perpetrating all these evil acts for sake of money, may they never know peace may they never be content with money itself till they die a painful death.
nogragra:

This is what happens when a Nation is built on the bed rock of love of money 2 Tim 3:1-5, it does no one any good. Mama, I'm really sorry you needlessly went through this harrowing experience, which I do not wish any grand mother or anyone at all, should go through. Its a shame that pure evil like these are perpetrated and the Government of the day, security outfits (police, military etc.) and the law seems to go to sleep while Lightening struck on the same spot twice in the case of mama, only in Nigeria. Its a shame that I was once part of the system (albeit then its not like this at all but rather strange now) that gave birth to this dastardly crimes. Those who started and are perpetrating all these evil acts for sake of money, may they never know peace may they never be content with money itself till they die a painful death.
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by Ahmeduana(m): 7:52am On Sep 30, 2019
kelvine:
This is heart breaking

Making millions is difficult.
After making millions you have to protect it from economic challenges
If you survive the challenges, you will need so much money to protect yourself and family.
Kilonsele gan gan.
NKA TO SELE NI PE OLORI IBU LO NG SE IJOBA!

1 Like

Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by doyinbaby(f): 7:53am On Sep 30, 2019
Slymonster:

Most old women dont like living their environment if they are so use to it. Remove her from there. It wouldn't take time and she is out of this world
.....mama has to be taken out of that village... because those kidnapping are desperate o.....so that she will not be kidnapped again they should take her out as soon as possible
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by banji1(m): 7:57am On Sep 30, 2019
Thank God for your safe release mama, not everyone lives to tell the story. As for recurrence, let your son find a choice place to house and take care of you, if he truly cares, or else they will strike again. You're a cheap target because of where you live and the fact that there's the impression that your son is a millionaire!
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by AgentNairaland(f): 7:59am On Sep 30, 2019
Tell Your Son To Take You Abroad And Stay Till You RIP, Nigeria Under Bubuhari Is A Pit Of Hell
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by Ezeudo7: 7:59am On Sep 30, 2019
Gohd must ponich anyone that voted for this buhari Government ..Amen!
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by frowland(m): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2019
Citytrend:
This Guy's are indeed wicked. Kidnapped an Old Woman Like this?

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on

Interested in your logo for another new company I set up.
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by healthyguy(m): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2019
Siasia should relocation his mum with immediate alacrity.

My one cent..

Meanwhile, step by step Guide to Register Business Name and company name.
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by agbonkamen(f): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2019
naijadrivablog:
All these monies for ransom your son has been paying is enough to send you to live in Lagos or abroad.
some old people do not like leaving their village or where they have stayed all their lif.
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by foreshore(m): 8:29am On Sep 30, 2019
ackim:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/i-dont-know-why-they-keep-kidnapping-me-siasias-mum-cries/amp/

So sad for doing this to an old woman like this. They will never know peace
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by jaxxy(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2019
The people behind it know her and the family well. They know they will pay up smtn.
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2019
shocked Sorry ma, but nah your christain brother love u to be with them always that is why they keep Kidnappe u
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by sklinks(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2019
Citytrend:
This Guy's are indeed wicked. Kidnapped an Old Woman Like this?

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on

Send your contact here to contact you for logo
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by credibleVal(m): 8:56am On Sep 30, 2019
subtlemee:
Will Nigeria ever get better?
Capital NO
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2019
Aladegba:
u are advertising wen an elderly woman was kidnapped. wat is the difference between u n buhari

Those fellows are not sensitive enough. I do use style market as well on the forum but I do put emotions and interest of others into consideration.
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by victorian(f): 9:02am On Sep 30, 2019
Why can't siasia and the rest of her children just take this woman abroad, and let her live peacefully there.
The kidnapping is becoming too much.

I'm suspecting one of the family members pulling this dangerous stunt.

All to make siasia spend money. Maybe siasia is stingy to his family

Biko Siasia carry this woman abroad. She Don try!

1 Like

Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by victorian(f): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2019
jaxxy:
The people behind it know her and the family well. They know they will pay up smtn.

It's someone in their family that's organizing this kidnapping.

Same blood doing themselves!
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by Nmezor(f): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2019
Thank God she is free...she needs a change of location.
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by BonPatrick(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2019
Lol [quot toe author=Aladegba post=82695646] u are advertising wen an elderly woman was kidnapped. wat is the difference between u n buhari[/quote]
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by Citytrend: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2019
frowland:

Interested in your logo for another new company I set up.
please see my Profile for my info. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Painful Defeats In Nigeria Football History - Which was more painful? / Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) / Xenophobia: Madagascar Pulls Out Of Saturday's Friendly Against South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.