Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries (34597 Views)

Samson Siasia Banned For Life By FIFA For Bribery, Match Fixing / Kanu, Eguavoen, Siasia, Akanni To Play Fund-raising Match For Distressed Oruma / Sanita Siasia And Jamell Barret's White Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by Citytrend: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2019
sklinks:

Send your contact here to contact you for logo
please see my Profile for my info
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by Angelfrost(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2019
Sorry dear mother... But, this is what happens when you handle crimes/criminals with kid gloves... Evans is still living and breathing large in prison.

They should re-introduce the death penalty for crimes like armed robbery, fraud, drug pushing, and kidnapping... And see how legit most Nigerians will become. undecided
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by lloyds(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2019
This man should take his mother out of Nigeria. . That's the only solution here.
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by Correcton(m): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2019
Sorry mama, they will regret their life very soon,
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by kevotek1000(m): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2019
Tips that can help against your next abduction.

1. Keep your mouth shut, share your joys and happiness with no one.
2. Now you see you are encircled by foes not friends that only see you as a means to exploit your son.
3. Change your location and keep it private, live a private life.
4. Low key celebration, don't flaunt material things.
5. Avoid too much invitations like marriage or any kind.

I thank God for your freedom once more ma...
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by georgemarcus(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2019
Citytrend:
This Guy's are indeed wicked. Kidnapped an Old Woman Like this?

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on
where is your info?
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by Citytrend: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2019
georgemarcus:
where is your info?
please see my Profile
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by TempleHouse: 10:17am On Sep 30, 2019
The Question is: Who is Next
Could be you or Me...?
Equipped yourself with a Bottle Acid 24/7.....
Afterall, Life is a Risk...!
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by Erastuslove: 10:23am On Sep 30, 2019
SHE HAS A NICE BODY....MAY GOD INCREASE HER DAYS
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by TempleHouse: 10:23am On Sep 30, 2019
lloyds:
This man should take his mother out of Nigeria. . That's the only solution here.
She's too frail to travel by Air.
Besides, there is no place like Home
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by lloyds(m): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2019
Erastuslove:
SHE HAS A NICE BODY....MAY GOD INCREASE HER DAYS

No old mama nice body u still dey check. May God deliver your soul.
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by Erastuslove: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2019
lloyds:

No old mama nice body u still dey check. May God deliver your soul.
Straight your head, you calculate longevity based on the strength of the body.....at 80yrs some people are done naturally, have a friend at 75 he can still box you....
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by Adeyemo466(m): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2019
No[b][/b]
subtlemee:
Will Nigeria ever get better?
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by anonymuz(m): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2019
priceaction:
Someone is likely using this old mama to make money in the family. So sad.
my thought. May be siasia is stingy to the family.
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by cybriz82(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2019
So mama cannot swear for them ni
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by naijabruce: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2019
England,Premier League
Manchester Utd – Arsenal
1x

Italy,Serie A
Parma – Torino
2x

see my signature link for booking codes
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by Burgerlomo: 11:45am On Sep 30, 2019
Samson should relocate his mother to a more safe environment cool
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by fa4oteejay: 11:46am On Sep 30, 2019
HMMMMMM, THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by fortunejum: 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
The son should take her away from home
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by InDaHouz: 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sorry dear ma'am. There's nothing wrong for your son to be rich. He worked for it using his God's given talent. Same can't be said of this criminals making life difficult for people. Trying to reap where they didn't sow. You will never be kidnapped again mama
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by tck2000(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
ornicus:
Move your mum out of there, or get her a concealed gps tracker. Tooth , earring or something.
wise
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by tosyne2much(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
I don't know why this woman who be enjoying her old age is actually the target or kidnappers

Either Siasia should find her a home outside the country or give her more security
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
I don't know as well..
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
subtlemee:
Will Nigeria ever get better?

There is no HOPE
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by georgemarcus(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
[quote author=georgemarcus
quote post -
Is It Really Wrong For Non Witness To Marry A Jehovah Witness?
There is this my friend who ahs been dating this his girlfriend for almost a year now..truth be told they loved each other and never intended to marry though. But things got serious between them and this dude has came out serious to tell this JW lady to marry him and she has mad love for this but fear what her dad and her denomination would have to say, especially the elders in the JW shocked. To cut the long story short, its quite unfortnaute that JW lady is 8weeks pregnant for this my friend and she said she didnt want to abort just becos she fears something might happen to her, while my man is kicking against abortion already and want the lady to announce to her dad about her present condition and that he is ready to go knocking at their anytime any day he is wanted. This lady had JW boyfriend earlier before he met this my friend, and things didnt work out between them because she claimed they young abandoned her to her suffering after she told the guy she was pregnant and the JW guy denied that and questioned her if 'he was the only guy who was making love to her'! She cried her world out, went through the D/C all alone and she told her dad about the whole issue and the dad advised her to shun the JW dude and remain focus, but then you know as a Nigerian lady, she found love and wants to be loved too,which my dude gave her but then it was over enjoyed then pregnancy came. Now, my guy need your advise, very seriously. He fears the girl's father might disown the daughter becos he is an elder amongst the JW in his District. He fears that the whole situation might make his woman begin to think and that might affect the baby. He also thinks he should go and see the girl's father since her mum is nowhere to be found, according to her she said the dad is making plans to marry another wife, because he had issues with her mum and they've been living separately for more than 2 years now, but she is not accepting the idea. She really wants to marry the dude because she loves him, but the issue now is the dad, because she so scared that without heer father's blessing something wrong might happen in the future if she go against her dad to marry the dude without heeding to the dad's advise.
Re: Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries by Dedetwo(m): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
ackim:

With her eyes swollen in tears, Beauty Uguoere Siasia, the mother of a former Super Eagles skipper and coach, Samson Siasia broke down and cried.

“I dont know why they keep kidnapping me. Only God knows,” the 80-year-old woman sobbed as tears dripped down her wrinkled face.

Mama, as she is fondly called, lamented that she had been kidnapped twice saying that her abductors on the two occasions told her that her son, Siasia is a
She said after whisking her away to an unknown place, her assailants fed her with garri and bought drugs for her.

Saying that they took care of her, the traumatised woman said there was no time they beat her, adding that sometimes the abductors prepared soup for everybody in their camp.

Narrating the latest incident, she said: I was at my house when they came to kidnap me. They took me to the place. They took care of me.millionaire.

“I was sick and they bought the drugs. They cooked and gave to me.

“They didn’t beat me. There were days that there was no food. Those days they drank garri and gave me garri to drink too.

“Sometimes, they cooked soup, prepare garri and we ate.

“But on Sunday, they told me we had stayed for too long and they were tired of our problem.

“They carried us on a flying boat and dropped us in a village. I dont know the name of the village.

“The carried us to their chairman place. I don’t even know the man. They called Seifa and Seifa came.

“As I am talking to you, I am not well. Before they took me I was not well. I want to go to the hospital.

“They built small house and use tarpaulin to cover the top. That was where they kept us”.

When she was told that she won’t be kidnapped again, Siasia’s mother quickly said Amen.

But she added: “They keep worrying me because they said my son, Siasia is rich and a millionaire”.

Also one of the victims, who was abducted when he took some undisclosed amount of money to the kidnappers, said on getting to where they directed him, the gunmen surrounded his boat, blindfolded him and took him away.

Relieving his ordeal, he said: “Where they kept us was very bad. I didn’t see anything there and I didn’t recognise anybody because before I got to the place, they blindfolded me.

“But the place was rough. We slept on benches. There was no foam. At times, they fed us with garri and beans.

“We used oil to eat garri. Sometimes, they cooked yellow soup and any how they cooked it you will eat because you want to live.

“I was in a critical condition. They were fond of beating me maybe because I am a man.

‘They would beat me morning, afternoon and night. They would tie me before I sleep.

“Even if mosquitoes were biting me, I couldn’t chase them away. They kept four people to guide me. I suffered a lot”.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/i-dont-know-why-they-keep-kidnapping-me-siasias-mum-cries/amp/

Did her son kidnap their mothers to become a millionaire? The stream of thought of most Nigerians flows from the elders who fought Biafra in 1967.
It is a characteristic of mental fragmentation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Painful Defeats In Nigeria Football History - Which was more painful? / Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) / FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.