Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here (490 Views)

Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind / Chess And Scrabble Tutor / Play Chess And Scrabble If You Want To Be Smart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here by kolaa007(m): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Good Evening my fellow Board Game Lovers.
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here by kolaa007(m): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Here is the Group Link if you are willing to Join.

https:///BezJMGR851X8Db1XGXZmE8

Please this is strictly for Scrabble and Chess...

Please You have to be 18 and Above to Join us oooo....

Please this is for us that stay in Ikorodu oooo...and we are always to tired or to lazy to step out of ikorodu over the weekend?

this Forum is an avenue where we can meet and play scrabble and chess in an open place on weekend.

It would be nice to hang out on a saturday or sunday and just play scrabble or chess with real people am tired of playing online an playing with apps.

and also it would be nice to socialize and meet new people....

https://www.nairaland.com/5439621/love-scrabble-chess-stay-ikorodu
https://www.nairaland.com/5444043/love-scrabble-chess-stay-ikorodu
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here by kolaa007(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2019
Have a wonderful week my people
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here by kolaa007(m): 8:44am On Oct 01, 2019
Happy independence my people....

This would have been a good day to play scrabble at the park..
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here by kolaa007(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2019
TGIF happy weekend my people. Have fun and have fun enjoy yourself
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here by kolaa007(m): 8:03am On Oct 05, 2019
Good morning folks. Another Saturday good day to play scrabble enjoy your Saturday God bless....
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here by kolaa007(m): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
How was your Saturday? Hope you had fun or decided to rest?
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here by kolaa007(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
And just like that the weekend is over hustle begins again this week. Have a splendid week ya all....God bless
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here by kolaa007(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2019
God bless all the legit hustle's. And if your hustle is not legit I don't know who will bless it. Have a fruitful week....
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here by kolaa007(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
The Ministry is growing you can join the train the first meeting is happening soon...we will post pictures of our first meeting with God all things are possible...have a productive Tuesday.

God Bless
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here by kolaa007(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hello my people happy Weeknd

Still on the topic if you know you are a scarbble lover let's hook up and have fun
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here by kolaa007(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
Do you know how to play Scrabble or you want to learn how to play

Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here by Tina11: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
I really love ur diary fitzherbert i mean it's really fun to read, i must say ur sense of humor is admirable, i love ur gallery cuz i love pictures of the sky, and i'm looking forward for more updates as they have a way of putting a smile on my face at the end of every one.
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here by Fitzherbert: 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tina11:
I really love ur diary fitzherbert i mean it's really fun to read, i must say ur sense of humor is admirable, i love ur gallery cuz i love pictures of the sky, and i'm looking forward for more updates as they have a way of putting a smile on my face at the end of every one.
Hi, thank you very much.
I’m glad to know my updates put a smile on your face. smiley
Re: Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here by Tina11: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Fitzherbert:

Hi, thank you very much.
I’m glad to know my updates put a smile on your face. smiley
. Can I have ur whatsapp number

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State University Releases 2019/2020 Admission List / Sex For Grade: Ghanaian Lecturer Crying In Class After Being Exposed By BBC / School Children Seen Strugling To Enter Thier Flooded School In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.