Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky (23507 Views)

Dagrin’s Brother (TROD) Reveals Why Tunde Ednut Stopped Supporting Him / Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains / Mercy Johnson: I Stopped Playing Romantic Roles, My Husband Doesn't Like Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by Agbalanze(m): 7:33am On Sep 30, 2019
And you forgot to say that you wanted Mercy's instagram handler to wish you a happy birthday on their official page, which they didn't.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2019
BOB IS RISKY HOPE HE DON GV TACHA THE MONEY

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by Lordjb: 7:51am On Sep 30, 2019
See this one, lol grin
Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by IamBlanco(m): 7:52am On Sep 30, 2019
only if you know how much people are earning daily, you'll not waste your precious time listening to this rubbish on social media. time no dy o.

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by Realfrankie(m): 7:55am On Sep 30, 2019
She doesn't need your support oga bob
Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by baratech: 8:07am On Sep 30, 2019
Nonsense
Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by Starhearts: 8:08am On Sep 30, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
Mr and Miss Bobrisky.... I am so sorry

You are a disgrace to manhood

Keep quiet
Look at d way u re foaming in the mouth
Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by banji1(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2019
And now that you're supporting Tacha, what has that support brought her? She even got disqualified! Bad omen, perhaps whatever you touch is cursed!!!
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
Mr and Miss Bobrisky.... I am so sorry

You are a disgrace to manhood
but he has achieved more than you with all your manhood. shut up Muyiea, gbe nu e soun
Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by skukimania(f): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2019
Bob, you can see it's not Mercy's fault. So, no vex biko. If you are here on Nairaland, please forgive and forget oh for Mercy's sake. Vote for Mercy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by toprealman: 8:34am On Sep 30, 2019
Citytrend:
So we should go and fry Beans sir or Ma?
Because I'm not sure who I'm talking to

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on
If Bobrisky should contact you to design 1000 logos for different brands, what will be your response?
Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by Hotzone(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2019
Alienrisky suck my diikck

Bobbie from hell heading to abyss!!!!

Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by Brightchibuzor: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2019
This lunatic.
Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by Trisha563(f): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2019
Who cares!!!! Man/woman grin
Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by VulgarLee(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
Thank God you no support her with ur badluck

Same way u support tboss,, ccee and chiwawa
Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
the first day I saw bobrisky that day made me hate filters on camera
Re: BBNaija: I Stopped Supporting Mercy Because Of Her Management – Bobrisky by solutionsmax10: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) / Wole Soyinka And Sister In 1940 (Picture) / Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.