Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency (6608 Views)

Buhari – Osinbajo Relationship: A Reality / APC Crisis: Crack In Presidency Widens As Osinbajo Maintains Position / 2023 Puts A Strain On Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by nairavsdollars(f): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2019
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

The Presidency on Sunday said there is no truth in media reports of an attempt to whittle down the powers of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo by some power brokers in the Presidency.

Speaking on Channels Television programme ‘Sunday Politics’ Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity said all the media reports are nothing but insinuations.

On some policies initiated by the Presidency which affected Osinbajo’s office, Adesina said it is all geared towards making Nigeria better

“These are all insinuations. They are not necessarily true and correct. Both of us who operate from the inside have not seen the alleged crack between the President and Vice- President. They are not there”.

“I am surprised to read so many things published but from the inside, I can confidently say there are no issues. The Presidency remains one and the work continues. If there are some adjustments in practices and procedures, they are just things that are good for the country”.

“They are things that are meant to make the country better and achieve the goal for Nigeria. When I read all these things, I wonder where they get them from and typical of a mob, you have seen that they have descended on the Vice-President but he is right to go court because it is his Integrity that they have impugned” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/no-crack-in-buhari-osinbajos-relationship-presidency/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by Niaja4real(m): 6:43am On Sep 30, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

The Presidency on Sunday said there is no truth in media reports of an attempt to whittle down the powers of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo by some power brokers in the Presidency.

Speaking on Channels Television programme ‘Sunday Politics’ Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity said all the media reports are nothing but insinuations.

On some policies initiated by the Presidency which affected Osinbajo’s office, Adesina said it is all geared towards making Nigeria better

“These are all insinuations. They are not necessarily true and correct. Both of us who operate from the inside have not seen the alleged crack between the President and Vice- President. They are not there”.

“I am surprised to read so many things published but from the inside, I can confidently say there are no issues. The Presidency remains one and the work continues. If there are some adjustments in practices and procedures, they are just things that are good for the country”.

“They are things that are meant to make the country better and achieve the goal for Nigeria. When I read all these things, I wonder where they get them from and typical of a mob, you have seen that they have descended on the Vice-President but he is right to go court because it is his Integrity that they have impugned” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/no-crack-in-buhari-osinbajos-relationship-presidency/
Who is the presidency

7 Likes

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:44am On Sep 30, 2019
IN A COUNTRY WHERE TACHA NEWS SPREADS FASTER THAN GOVERNMENT POLICIES, WHO CARES ABOUT THESE 2 OLD USELESS DUNDERHEADS?.....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by donbachi(m): 6:45am On Sep 30, 2019
I know kwansain me

2 Likes

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by Ashabbiiee: 6:53am On Sep 30, 2019
Time will tell

5 Likes

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by SniperSmurf(m): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2019
I smell a Lai

6 Likes

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by ODB2: 6:56am On Sep 30, 2019
Aisha is technically divorced

Osibanjo is technically already sacked .

8 Likes

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by Racoon(m): 7:00am On Sep 30, 2019
Chronic pathological liars always lying.

8 Likes

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by hisexcellency34: 7:11am On Sep 30, 2019
Expected from ppresidency Not surprised

3 Likes

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by horlarwereleh(m): 7:15am On Sep 30, 2019
Hmmmm
Medicine after death!!!
Wetin kukuma consign me

5 Likes

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by bestman09(m): 7:19am On Sep 30, 2019
angry

What else would you have said? Zone bs will believe you but those with brain knows that there is no smoke without a fire

5 Likes

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by ODB2: 7:20am On Sep 30, 2019
Believe this bull and you will be a prime owner of third mainland bridge.

Already Yoruba politicians are jostling for Osinbajjo job

5 Likes

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by semyman: 7:20am On Sep 30, 2019
Wailers will be disappointed

4 Likes

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by chiefolododo(m): 7:20am On Sep 30, 2019
H
Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by kay5you: 7:20am On Sep 30, 2019
Crack or no crack, When are we going to have 24/7 electricity. Yahoo government cry

7 Likes

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by semyman: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2019
ODB2:
Aisha is technically divorced

Osibanjo is technically already sacked .
Perverts will be disappointed

3 Likes

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by Hades2016(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2019
There will be very soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by hemucology(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2019
Okay
Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by semyman: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2019
kay5you:
W
Lazy youths spotted
Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by israelmao(m): 7:23am On Sep 30, 2019
Deception breeders are at their game again.Oyo-Ita's resignation was turned down by Buhari but it was the same hand that accepted her back as if all issues have been sorted out that later turned against her.

2 Likes

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by omobaba1759: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2019
Why writing all this when you know there's no crack. Time will tell

2 Likes

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by Eteka1(m): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2019
Shildren of hate and perdition say na lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by ODB2: 7:29am On Sep 30, 2019
semyman:

Perverts will be disappointed
Jubrin scam is about to be retired.

Aisha is threatening to expose the ongoing fraud and impostor.

Cabal does not want Osinanjo to take over from jubrin since they think he would use power of incumbency to win 2023.

Tinubu is afraid Osinajo will not stepdown for him so he has decided to go as VP to Kingibe who the cabal wants as president.

Cabal is shopping for a afonja to replace osinbanjo who will ensure Kingibe is president come 2023

2 Likes

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by Afamed: 7:32am On Sep 30, 2019
Children of hate will soon give us their own version of the news. Just wait a little , they will soon show up

3 Likes

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by Rensolar(m): 7:34am On Sep 30, 2019
That's exactly what I'd say too grin

Osinbanjo, a supposed Pastor that chose to dine with Satan. Totally kept mute during the great slaughter of Christians in the north. Even Nicodemus; a secret disciple spoke out for Jesus. John 7:50. He totally deserves whatever he's getting

2 Likes

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by femliany(m): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2019
Well APC is good at adding Maggi, salt and other ingredients to already rotten stew.... You need lies to protect lies

3 Likes

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by Emmasnoop(m): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2019
Waitin concern me
Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by gGGODDd(m): 7:44am On Sep 30, 2019
There may not be crack btw them but femi adesina admitted there were some policies that affected vp's office which he claimd were for good of the country. My question is why would those policies undermine or affect the vice president's office?

2 Likes

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by roundman: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2019
Afamed:
Children of hate will soon give us their own version of the news. Just wait a little , they will soon show up
They are here already...Abi you nor dey see them?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Rejects Diri’s Victory, Agent Refuses To Sign Result Sheet / We Will Revisit Alleged ₦‎70 Billion Fraud Case Against Bello Matawalle - EFCC / FLASH NEWS!! Jigawa Cabinet Heads To APC!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.