Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency (6622 Views)

Buhari – Osinbajo Relationship: A Reality / APC Crisis: Crack In Presidency Widens As Osinbajo Maintains Position / 2023 Puts A Strain On Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by Charly68: 7:48am On Sep 30, 2019
If journalists don't see they won't talk...believe this crap at your own peril..Baba has disappointed me greatly .How could he allowed a loyal lieutenant to be treated with disdain? What sorts of managerial strategy is that ? Even when he was sick and things were tough,the VP was busy running up and down appeasing the Niger Delta avengers who were bent to cripple the economy .where were the military when the boys were bombing oil facilities up and down? When nobody could go to the creeks to appease the boys ,the VP went to the lions Den to beg the boys to shelve their plans and they soften their stance . The latest media war amuse every discerning mind and it is a bad precedence to the coming youths that loyalty does not pay . PMB must leave a good legacy for his generations

2 Likes

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by begge: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2019
two useless, lifeless, fellow

1 Like

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by ChoCho54(f): 7:55am On Sep 30, 2019
This is exactly what I will say if I was in your shoes adesina.
Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by Royalfurnitures: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2019
Even if there is, will they tell us? Let them get serious with the job the are there to do and stops telling us stories, the masses are suffering out there

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by hisexcellency34: 8:02am On Sep 30, 2019
No crack yet Tunde Bakare cursing cabals in his church yesterday for humiliating Osinbajo....kwantinue
Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by orisa37: 8:07am On Sep 30, 2019
But Buhari is flexing mustle for a third term. What does Osinbajo know about that?
Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by sapientia(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2019
Now you have denied it.

Its true.
Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by hisexcellency34: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2019
No crack?

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by banji1(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2019
Whether they like it or not, Osinbajo has found God's favor. He's the next president, we'll remind them we said so when the time comes.
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by ODB2: 8:24am On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
banji1:
Whether they like it or not, Osinbajo has found God's favor. He's the next president, we'll remind them we said so when the time comes.
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
[/s]

Osinbanjo denied Christ so many times in this govt to the point he even said "no religion is better than the other".

God has left him to the hyenas .

1 Like

Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by Kingspin(m): 8:51am On Sep 30, 2019
Political statement
Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 30, 2019
If there is, would they say so
Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by TempleHouse: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2019
Nobody take Femi Adesina serious again.
Adesina should go to the gym and lose a fat weight, may be he will see the reasons.
Re: There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency by Niaja4real(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

The Presidency on Sunday said there is no truth in media reports of an attempt to whittle down the powers of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo by some power brokers in the Presidency.

Speaking on Channels Television programme ‘Sunday Politics’ Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity said all the media reports are nothing but insinuations.

On some policies initiated by the Presidency which affected Osinbajo’s office, Adesina said it is all geared towards making Nigeria better

“These are all insinuations. They are not necessarily true and correct. Both of us who operate from the inside have not seen the alleged crack between the President and Vice- President. They are not there”.

“I am surprised to read so many things published but from the inside, I can confidently say there are no issues. The Presidency remains one and the work continues. If there are some adjustments in practices and procedures, they are just things that are good for the country”.

“They are things that are meant to make the country better and achieve the goal for Nigeria. When I read all these things, I wonder where they get them from and typical of a mob, you have seen that they have descended on the Vice-President but he is right to go court because it is his Integrity that they have impugned” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/no-crack-in-buhari-osinbajos-relationship-presidency/
Who's this fvkn presidency

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps To Probe Federal Roads Constructed Under Yar’adua, Jonathan, Buhari Govts / COVID-19: FG Spends ₦104 Billion On Handwashing, Youth Programmes / Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.