Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Stanbic Bank, Tellimer, Rencap Lead NSE Top Three Stockbrokers In September - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stanbic Bank, Tellimer, Rencap Lead NSE Top Three Stockbrokers In September (2582 Views)

CSL Stockbrokers Appointed As New Stockbroker To The Federal Government / RMBN Stockbrokers Sees Growth In Nigeria’s Cement Sector / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanbic Bank, Tellimer, Rencap Lead NSE Top Three Stockbrokers In September by MyVc: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2019
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) closed in the negative territory for the week ended Friday, 27th September 2019. The Market Capitalization shed N11.2bn Week-to-Date. Similarly, the NSE All-Share Index dips by -0.09% Week-to-Date to close at 27,675.04 basis points. 

Financial Metrics Nigeria reports that the market bearish trend was as a result of the downturn recorded on the NSE Premium Board which drops by -0.99%.

Moreso, the NSE Banking Index, NSE AFR Div Yield Index, NSE MERI Growth Index and the Industrial Goods Index all recorded losses. They pulled the bourse market index down by -1.64%, -1.94%, -1.15% and -1.83% respectively.  

Rencap Securities (Nig) Limited is the best performing stockbroker for the week ended. The firm accounted for 12.08% of the total traded stocks by volume. Financial Metrics Nigeria reports that the Tier-One stockbroker transacted  265.06 million shares units worth. 

According to the NSE weekly report, Tellimer Capital Limited was involved in 264.40 million shares units traded on the floor of the exchange market. The stockbrokers' firm was actively involved in 12.05% deals.

Trailing Tellimer Capital Limited was Stanbic IBTC Bank. The financial services firm traded 6.97% total equities deals that were transacted last week. They accounted for 152.81 million shares units transacted. 

Conversely, Tellimer Capital Limited led the NSE stockbrokers to value activity chart for the week. They ranked in N12.85bn or 38.39% of the total deals traded last week. Rencap Securities Nig Ltd was involved in 20.47% deals traded by value worth N6.85bn. 

Stanbic IBTC Bank completed the top NSE three stockbrokers for the week. Stanbic IBTC recorded N1.58bn or 4.72% of the value of the transactions. 

Source: https://financialmetricsnigeria.com/stanbic-bank-tellimer-rencap-lead-nse-top-three-stockbrokers-in-nigeria/

Re: Stanbic Bank, Tellimer, Rencap Lead NSE Top Three Stockbrokers In September by chloride6: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2019
Decent Agency Income
kiss
Re: Stanbic Bank, Tellimer, Rencap Lead NSE Top Three Stockbrokers In September by olexjay(m): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2019
We talking about how a bag of rice keep increasing you talking about stanbic.

Is stanbic rice?

Is rice stanbic??

Stanbic is rice

1 Like

Re: Stanbic Bank, Tellimer, Rencap Lead NSE Top Three Stockbrokers In September by bjstardom(m): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2019
And it was reported last week how so many investors make losses.
Re: Stanbic Bank, Tellimer, Rencap Lead NSE Top Three Stockbrokers In September by Madibah(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2019
Germany.france are in Asia grin
Re: Stanbic Bank, Tellimer, Rencap Lead NSE Top Three Stockbrokers In September by Ekakamba: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2019
Son asked his father that married from Imo State “dad, how much does it cost to get married?” Father replied, “I don’t know son, I’m still paying.” grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic Bank, Tellimer, Rencap Lead NSE Top Three Stockbrokers In September by kemax11: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2019
Nigeria stock exchange na scam, how will a company just like that after collecting people's money u will hear delisted, not meeting regulatory requirements and so on . what a country
Re: Stanbic Bank, Tellimer, Rencap Lead NSE Top Three Stockbrokers In September by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2019
Buying Stocks will definitely be my retirement plan option
Re: Stanbic Bank, Tellimer, Rencap Lead NSE Top Three Stockbrokers In September by Tytylion(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2019
For your quality House Painting and Paint Supply,kindly contact me
Re: Stanbic Bank, Tellimer, Rencap Lead NSE Top Three Stockbrokers In September by NwaBoy: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2019
I don't really know why people avoid threads like this like a plague grin grin

I don't know if you have heard that I have 2 iPhones for sale .

Well if you haven't, now you know. iPhone XR and 8+ both 64GB and Chip Unlock. You can contact me on Whatsapp/Call - Zero703818757one

Check signature or profile for more info

1 Share

Re: Stanbic Bank, Tellimer, Rencap Lead NSE Top Three Stockbrokers In September by jclassiq(m): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2019
I'm looking forward to an amazing journey as an investor in the Nigerian Stock Exchange. So help me God.
Re: Stanbic Bank, Tellimer, Rencap Lead NSE Top Three Stockbrokers In September by Epique: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
Stanbic will soon come back to its position- number 1.
Re: Stanbic Bank, Tellimer, Rencap Lead NSE Top Three Stockbrokers In September by kosssy: 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pls which platform is the best for online trading?

(1) (Reply)

Best Trading Broker That Has Easy Withdrawal / Modular Refinery In Ohaji/egema, Imo State / Using ATM Cards For Paymenmt Online:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.